Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert (449 Views)

Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert by lacemose(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Of recent, The Nigerian singer by the stage name, Small Doctor has not been having the best time of his life as he was arrested by the Lagos state police due to the illegal possession of firearms (guns) and the indiscriminate shooting.

It was reported that even after he was taken to the police station at Agege, Lagos state he also threatened to shoot the police officer on duty, reports has claimed that these offense committed by the singer can amount to 15 years imprisonment.

But despite all that, the singer still went up to his Instagram page to post about his upcoming concert which is to happen this December, he wrote

"Believe in GOD, All power Belongs To God, Thank You All For The Love & Positive Vibe, Omo BETTER Doing Great".
"#OmoBETTERConcert This Sun Dec 9th Agege Stadium Iyanu MASHELE SOONEST"

Remember also that small doctor is a Nigerian Police Ambassador.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/despite-arrest-saga-small-doctor-still.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert by SamAzing: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2018
What happened to Burna Boy after Mr 2Kay’s saga?
Was DJ BIG N prosecuted when caught with a rifle at that fight in Surulere?
The security attache to Davido who fired shots in the air for no cause, please tell me which court of law they answered before..

In as much as there is flagrant abuse of the rule of law. Not only on the streets daily but even at the top corridors of power, our system of justice would not stop being a mockery.

Honore de Balzac — 'Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught.

I’d have agreed with those who said this is only publicity stunt. But the dude doesn’t need it. The ticket for his show is just 500 naira so he’s assured of a stadium filled concert already.

I rest my case!

Re: Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert by Makito015(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Even after threatening a police, he was freed and worst of all he is a police ambassador.

He even get mind to dey talk about concert when he suppose dey prison

If you no get money, hide your face
Re: Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert by itspzpics(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2018
Nice
Re: Despite Arrest Saga, Small Doctor Still Post About His Concert by EricMason(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Is call faith.......

(1) (Reply)

Freeze Order His Followers To Stop Giving Financial Help To Winners/RCCG Church / Photos From Baba Sala Wake Keeping Ceremony Held Yesterday In Osun State / Ekunrawo: Moscow Moscova Video Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.