Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... (674 Views)

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... by Telvin7(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2018
WTF............. I just heard that the Asus rog gaming phone can charge itself.........how Is that even possible..........this guys are in the future........

Huawei mate 20 pro hide your face ................
Re: A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... by Sbsrules: 9:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Telvin7:
WTF............. I just heard that the Asus rog gaming phone can charge itself.........how Is that even possible..........this guys are in the future........

I hope the phone does not explode by itself. Abeg go buy am make u do review
Re: A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Telvin7:

i just went through a review of that phone and nowhere did i see anything like ability to charge itself, where did u get that info from And until galaxy S10 arrives huawei mate 20pro is still king!!!
Re: A Phone That Can Charge Itself....... by Telvin7(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
i just went through a review of that phone and nowhere did i see anything like ability to charge itself, where did u get that info from And until galaxy S10 arrives huawei mate 20pro is still king!!!
just check beebom post in Facebook. ... ...and u see it there

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 USA Used @55k / Tecno Phantom 8, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus And Infinix Zero 5 Features / I Need X5010 Inifinix Smart Complete Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.