Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) (2702 Views)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas / George H.W. Bush Dead At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by dasphinx1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Its Explorers pon da thread ye!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by izzou(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
hahn:

You forgot to add that NTA will broadcast the event in the worst possible quality cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin

Please do not remind of that waste called a station
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
...@OP...well done sir...
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

All I see is simplicity

Everybody wear him normal suit come grin

If Na my country, asoebi go don full everywhere. Posters, banners, billboard go carry the man face. Different dance groups go dey airport to perform for the dead body. Delegates from all the states go come, with their different attires. About 5000 policemen go dey designated for the event, including the chiefs of army, naval and airforce

Political party people and posters go full the airport, and them go still fight join

Abeg no ask me which country I dey. angry

Dude you didn't even mention the worse part,... Multiple fuji poo artist singing sh*t on stage, spraying money lavishly (ontop burial)
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by Rich4god(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/8280504_image50594_jpeg1ee759e34b1477516106a84642019711

See how simple the final burial is.... Over here, even the burial of a middle class citizen will be raudy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Lets be honest with ourselves, God bless America

1 Like

Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 09, 2018
Mobilia:
Politics aside and with respect to my former president of the United States of America,
George Herbert Walker Bush, may his soul rest in peace.
Condolences to his family (who less than 1 year ago passed away) and his extremely close son, and also my former president George Walker Bush, who I pray will be able to hold his composure enough to deliver the eulogy for his dad today.

Quite some some people advise me again to reach out to you, and do the following first:

1. Discuss how to find a true and an effective way to know the owners of the conflicting usernames.
2. Reach out to them, if possible (non conflicting method) so verifications can be made.
3. Explain the negative effect of the post so you can get it clearly because you do not understamd it.
4. With the above, all should be well. And after, both parties parted ways. If you accept, please kindly get in touch.

If not, hmmmm!
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by aariwa(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Privettoall:

Quite some some people advise me again to reach out to you, and do the following first:

1. Discuss how to find a true and an effective way to know the owners of the conflicting usernames.
2. Reach out to them, if possible (non conflicting method) so verifications can be made.
3. Explain the negative effect of the post so you can get it clearly because you do not understamd it.
4. With the above, all should be well. And after, both parties parted ways. If you accept, please kindly get in touch.

If not, hmmmm!
Continue making an online fool of yourself. If you cannot get a US visa and flight ticket to go and see her quit fooling yourself.Stay off online and work hard to improve yourself or go and find somebody on your level
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
So sad
Re: The Funeral Of Former U. S. President H. W. Bush(Photos) by aariwa(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Privettoall:

If not, hmmmm!
You are a big fool .So you think you can confuse her with your small boy antics by opening multiple monikers.That's how wasted youths like you will end up as poor men tomorrow and then look for an uncle to blame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tel Aviv After The Iranian Drones Attack / U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk / Israel Is Losing Respect All Over The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.