Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport (8822 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Macmoni(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:

If Igbos leave, they will be overrun by fulaniss.
They need Igbos for survival. Those that will help them to checkmate the excess of fulanis.

I heard one man from Benue who said that the one of the reasons why they fought civil war to keep Igbos is that Igbos would help them to checkmate the excesses of Hausa Fulanis. He went ahead and said that if any crisis erupts today which would warrant Nigeria break up, they won't remain in Nigeria, they would rather join Igbos even if they would be turned to slaves in Igbo land.... It was his own personal opinion anyways..
Igbo bin talking trash since 1930
So full of demselves why dey are so empty
So diz fool is trying to say dey are d one helping naija against fulani or wat
U guys are d most backward ethnic on earth
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Roger3D(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well if an unarmed man and his unarmed organisation is a threat to the national security of a country then it means that such a country is a disgrace that should not be taken seriously

In serious countries where serious minded people live, threat to national security must be from someone who is armed or an armed group.
You haven't got the slightest idea about what constitutes national security. A threat to the security of a nation doesn't have to be armed, ordinary espionage by a single individual against her by a hostile power is considered and threat and promptly eliminated
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Donelli: 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Macmoni:

Igbo bin talking trash since 1930
So full of demselves why dey are so empty
So diz fool is trying to say dey are d one helping naija against fulani or wat
U guys are d most backward ethnic on earth
Tell us how tongue
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Donelli: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
You haven't got the slightest idea about what constitutes national security. A threat to the security of a nation doesn't have to be armed, ordinary espionage by a single individual against her by a hostile power is considered and threat and promptly eliminated
When the citizens do not feel secure, what then is the value of claiming national security
When the people who should ensure security become the threat themselves, what then is the value of national security undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by gidgiddy: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:

Don't talk nonsense, what has espionage got to do with Nnamdi Kanu? Tell us how an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu is a national security threat
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Don't talk nonsense, what has espionage got to do with Nnamdi Kanu? Tell us how an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu is a national security threat
Intent to commit treason is more than enough a threat to national security. Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB are advocating for the destruction of the Nigerian state. Now tell me if that is not a threat
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by PHILipu1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
Don't generalize.
It's Yoruba muzlem aka ass lickers of jubril.
And what about those ass licking Atiku?
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Unseen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:

(I have lost the picture of how your parents were begging Ojukwu to help them get Oduduwa in 1967 before Awolowo decided to sell his entire tribe just because of half pot of ewedu he never got till he took his life)
Meanwhile go and read my modified comment..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Firgemachar: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2018

Nothing unites enemies more than one common enemy.. You are even talking about 3 yrs civil war where e everyone was fighting to have Biafrans back.
Stop deceiving yourself, you know the truth. If you guys are not afraid of Igbo exit, why is it that Adeyinka Grandson always remember Oduduwa agitation whenever Igbos begins to agitate?

Adeyinka Grandson was agitating for Oduduwa in 2016/2017 until Operation python dance was declared, the mofo stopped oduduwa agitation immediately. He resurfaced again two weeks after Kanu appeared in Jerusalem to continue his fraudulent and mischievous agitation.
Apart from Adeyinka Grandson's group, before operation python dance was declared, many Yoruba groups who understood the implications of sharing a country with Hausa Fulanis without Igbos started emerging from different angles with the purpose of having Yoruba Nation.
You guys don't want to be left in Nigeria with Fulanis.
Imagine afonjas sharing one Nigeria with their Fulani masters lolzzzzz.
You are waiting to ride on the back of Igbos to Secceed just like your forefathers attempted to do ..
(I have lost the picture of how your parents were begging Ojukwu to help them get Oduduwa in 1967 before Awolowo decided to sell his entire tribe just because of half pot of ewedu he never got till he took his life)

Senseless rants of a loooonatic pigiyeasternr.

Awolowo is greater than any Igbo person, dead or alive, as far as Nigeria is concerned.

And his children are in government!
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by oilPUSSY(f): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
[quote author=Unseen post=73576525][/quote] Thanks a lot...
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by kehinde1588(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Well if an unarmed man and his unarmed organisation is a threat to the national security of a country then it means that such a country is a disgrace that should not be taken seriously

In serious countries where serious minded people live, threat to national security must be from someone who is armed or an armed group.
This comment clearly depicts that you are unintelligent.
Its really sound epic saying threat to national security must be from someone who is armed or an armed group.
What about the hate speeches made by your Lord KANU, are those speeches not threat to national security ?

Is treason and felony not a threat to national security?
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by ngoziempress: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
bantudra:
we double dare that animal to enter nigeria again....
\

Calm down you fool. He is in Abuja. Go and beat him.
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
To all the wishful thinkers out there, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, courtesy of federal troops drafted to his family homea while back, is as dead as a door-nail, and no number of recycled photographs dating back to when he was alive will change the fact that Mr. Kanu has ceased to be, is deceased, has croaked, is pushing up daisies, has kicked the bucket, and has joined his ancestors.

That said, I am delighted to announce that my favorite Reggae star, Bob Marley, is alive and well, as conclusively PROVED by the following photograph that was taken during a recent gig held in the picturesque town of Kutuwenji Nigeria.

Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by gidgiddy: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
kehinde1588:

This comment clearly depicts that you are unintelligent.
Its really sound epic saying threat to national security must be from someone who is armed or an armed group.
What about the hate speeches made by your Lord KANU, are those speeches not threat to national security ?

Is treason and felony not a threat to national security?

Wether you call it hate speech or whatever, it still comes down to "talking". If an unarmed man can be a threat to national security just for 'talking' then it means thst your country is a joke since everyone has a mouth. As for treason or felony, the man has not been found guilty of anything yet so don't condemn him for something he had not been convicted of
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Roger3D:
Intent to commit treason is more than enough a threat to national security. Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB are advocating for the destruction of the Nigerian state. Now tell me if that is not a threat

Treason? Everyone knows that Kanu did not commit treason. It is not possible for one person to commit the crime of treason alone. That's why Kanu is charged with treasonable felony which is by no means a threat to national security. As for advocating for the destruction of Nigeria, it still comes down to mere 'talking.

Only an armed person can be a threat to national security
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by Roger3D(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
gidgiddy:

Treason? Everyone knows that Kanu did not commit treason. It is not possible for one person to commit the crime of treason alone. That's why Kanu is charged with treasonable felony which is by no means a threat to national security. As for advocating for the destruction of Nigeria, it still comes down to mere 'talking.

Only an armed person can be a threat to national security
Everyone knows? Guy a court of law will determine the extent of his guilt. A court he has been on the run from for over a year. Only the guilty flee
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by lastmessenger: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

And what about those ass licking Atiku?
yes its still the same Yoruba muzlems who always rush to view atiku thread.
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by yrex01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Nothing unites enemies more than one common enemy.. You are even talking about 3 yrs civil war where e everyone was fighting to have Biafrans back.
Stop deceiving yourself, you know the truth. If you guys are not afraid of Igbo exit, why is it that Adeyinka Grandson always remember Oduduwa agitation whenever Igbos begins to agitate?

Adeyinka Grandson was agitating for Oduduwa in 2016/2017 until Operation python dance was declared, the mofo stopped oduduwa agitation immediately. He resurfaced again two weeks after Kanu appeared in Jerusalem to continue his fraudulent and mischievous agitation.
Apart from Adeyinka Grandson's group, before operation python dance was declared, many Yoruba groups who understood the implications of sharing a country with Hausa Fulanis without Igbos started emerging from different angles with the purpose of having Yoruba Nation.
You guys don't want to be left in Nigeria with Fulanis.
Imagine afonjas sharing one Nigeria with their Fulani masters lolzzzzz.
You are waiting to ride on the back of Igbos to Secceed just like your forefathers attempted to do ..
hmmmm, nice story !! U said u lost d pic, Google it n shows us !! Y do u guys always think everyone is senseless like u ? No wonder d albino found it easy to fool u guys. Cook some lies n start spreading it. Mtwww
Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by jbtobsyn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
lastmessenger:
Don't generalize.
It's Yoruba muzlem aka ass lickers of jubril.
Yeah it is only the slaves called Yoruba Muslims. I am a Yoruba Atheist and I want Biafra to gain independence.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Nigeria - Abuja International Airport by lastmessenger: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Yeah it is only the slaves called Yoruba Muslims. I am a Yoruba Atheist and I want Biafra to gain independence.
I have been there forming free thinker until I came to a point of hopelessness. I was very close to my grave and there was no hope in sight. I had no choice than to start praying to the God that I once questioned and from then on I made a miraculous recovery.
You can only claim to be an atheist because you are in sound health and you feel you have no need for God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Procurement Boss, Onyejepu Emerges 'State Public Servant of the Year' / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi / 93,000 Ghost Voters Uncovered In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.