Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video (45250 Views)

Journalists Barred As Court Announces Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu, Boko Haram / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video) / Onnoghen Arrives CCT For Trial - Video/ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by mobilenewsnetwo: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbsHRxsol4E

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu just arrived at court in the same Fendi clothes he wore by the time he was illegally abducted by the Nigerian government in Kenya despite the court's earlier order that DSS should allow him to change his clothes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=379305664204438&id=100063750233310

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Kazeem47(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
New Guinness World Records.The man who wore Fendi clothes for the highest number of days.If Fendi no employ dis man,Na thunder go strike dem.
Nobody should quote me o.I no well.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Fahdiga(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by DickDastardly(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by lightskinnigga: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nigeria is falling to pieces but these ones are here making a foolery of themselves.

Let Nnamdi Kanu go and solve one of the many problems you guys in govt have..una say no..

What a shame

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by kettykings: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Odogwu the director who has defied the most populous country in Africa, truly one with God is a majority.
. there's something odogwu saw which a lot of people are beginning to see this year

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Sergio104(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
All hail the greatest!!!!

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by lightskinnigga: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
DickDastardly:
grin
see them, they don Dey arrive.

Nigeria is dealing with them Bt they’re happy once they see Nnamdi Kanu.

No fuel, no light, no water, no food, no security, no money…Bt as long as Nnamdi Kanu is in jail, they’re happy

Shame!!!

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ohamadike 1

No Igbo leader can command the cult followership you have.

Even Buhari can't try it.

Everywhere is on lockdown because of one single individual.

I greet you, the great Odogwu 1 of Igbos.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by AntiBMC(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Secret trial?

The ones they've been doing since, were those ones open trials? Where they no dey allow anybody in the court..as if Kanu will disappear, if they look away for one minute. Yet Wakili and other terr0rists are walking free, causing more and more havoc in the North.

They couldn't try Kanu in the "open" trial; they kept dragging their legs and adjourning the case. Let's see what they want to do in this their secret trial.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by lightskinnigga: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
I must admit, this man’s drip is astounding

40 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Totilopussylick(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kazeem47:
New Guinness World Records.The man who wore Fendi clothes for the highest number of days.If Fendi no employ dis man,Na thunder go strike dem.
Nobody should quote me o.I no well.

Guinness world records don't recognize a "slave master" due to their reputation tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Frigga13: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kanu brother should better update the him on Ekpa and his activities

Thought the ekpa idiots and his boys said that Kanu brother should not be allow to parade in court room

Told igbos ekpa is an empty drum that is using killing and burning of igboland to instill fear

He has no command and can’t do nada

Na his fools Dey come online bark like ekukee bingos .. supporting the killing of their fellow igbos and making igboland uncomfortably

Yesterday madamvenassa insulted this Kanu brother because of ekpa
Same wit the foolish senseless ekpa boys all over social media

Ekpa is using Kanu to set up bia own autocratic kingdom
Carving out igboland as his share a hallucinating warlord

Effect of too much drug .. what will make some one destroy his home to spite his Neigbour if not insanity..

Ekpa and his Nairaland supporters are senseless fools

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Kazeem47(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Guinness world records don't recognize a "slave master" due to their reputation tongue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by obiekunie01: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oji Naijeria na mkpuruamu! cheesy

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Frigga13: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Where are those senseless ekpa morons .. someone should show him this picture

When the boy accused him and told the world he killed those frsc officials s..

He’s next picture on Twitter was carrying two guns grin

Like say Na by pictures

Fool k ow say he don commit go tear his passport

Ekpa should come to igboland and test his popularity like Kanu

Anambra fo burn live .. fool and his morons

Empty ekukeea and hungry bingos

Una wan control anambrains .. Una wan money.. Una no go push go fight Fulani again ..

Na for anambra Una eyes dey

Devil punish all of Una .. dirty things

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by gidgiddy: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ohamadike! Ride on! Haters will not see your back

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by heniford2: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Agu igbo 1

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by mariovito(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ohamadike gburugburu niné.

Ofu onye ha na si unu abiala?

Ofu ji ha n'eme off load.

Obele nsi n'emebi ike nizooria.

Gaa n'iru, anyi kulu gi chim na azu.

If you don't understand, its not meant for you, so keep it moving.

24 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by flamingREED(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
I watched Mandela's 7 most powerful speeches on YouTube today, then I understood Kanu better.

44 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by bigdammyj: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Seen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by JosephXavier: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
You cannot kill an ideology with a gun

Nnamdi Kanu has really spoken out for Igbos and the South when the leaders were afraid to do

He foretold the invasion of South by the FG sponsored Fulani herdsmen and they're trying to silence him by means

He is a hero and history will be kind to remember him

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Danielle09: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
By the time "Jubril from Sudan"Buhari is finally done with you

You sef go prefer to dey chop ur daily food for Zoo

Weyrey bloodthirsty somebody

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Proudlyomonna: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ok.
Even though I don't really agree with this man's way of doing things and even if I am of the opinion that he is only decieving people with his ipob scheme,but I must say, the man is a fine man and very intelligent too.
Igbos sabi fine scatter sha grin
They should give him his right to a fair hearing.
I don't support his ipob nonsense bcus it has never added anything meaningful to SE as a region,but if the terrorist up North can be released back into the society,why not him and his ipob?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by DJGiore: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by trutharena: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
The terrorist and this Fendi.

DSS no try at all, how can a man be wearing only one cloth for over 6month now? At least let him change his Fendi to another one.

The hunchback albino don humble but na Simon Ekpa dey control things now.

219 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by Image123(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
The Fendi man. smiley
Wetin Leke Adeboye go call this man?
The Buhari i know will keep him till after 2023, Still help him register NIN and PVC and make him vote for APC in 2023. No dey do anyhow against government, even Bible talk am.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by FoolaniHellman: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fedn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by FoolaniHellman: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fendi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video by FoolaniHellman: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
D Fendi guy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari swears-in Evelyn Ngige, 8 Others As Permanent Secretaries / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) / Lagos Police Arrest 53-Year-Old Woman With Laminated INEC Materials (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.