Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (20492 Views)

Why Buhari Can't Visit Families, States Affected By Banditry - Maigari Dingyadi / 'Buhari Can't Be Bullied' - Garba Shehu (Video) / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Buterflyle0: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2018
zolajpower:
This guys are just making this things difficult for them selves .....so this atiku has been the brain behind this senseless killing s

Gbam

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Buterflyle0: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Kundagarten:

Me dull?
That's rich coming from the dullard's chief supporter.

I would take that as a compliment coming from the one who licks Atikus nutsacks with such relish and focus. Must taste like strawberries to you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So killer herdsmen can now take orders from a man who isn't 100% Fulani like them and who does not speak the language grin

One minute you call Buhari, the next minute you say Jubril. So which one are you talking about now regarding his body language? Is it Buhari or Jubril? grin

Go and take your meds. I keep telling you never to stay off them.

Oya take

I have never called Buhari Jubril...that man there is 100 percent Buhari and that's why the economic results are the same today like it was in 1984 ..
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Minjim: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Pdp and Igbos are just hellbent on destroying this Atiku.
If i say I'm grossly dissapointed in Buhari's performance, is it Pdp and Atiku I'll now vote?

I will vote either Sowore or Duke

I wish all those worthy candidates can just come together and make things eaay for us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Buterflyle0: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have never called Buhari Jubril...that man there is 100 percent Buhari and that's why the economic results are the same today like it was in 1984 ..

Oh so he is 100% Buhari grin

Yet your fellow PDP dullards say he is Jubril cheesy

Are you all not one concentrated mixed multitude of insanity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Kundagarten: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

I would take that as a compliment coming from the one who licks Atikus nutsacks with such relish and focus. Must taste like strawberries to you
[/s]
Fixated with nutsack as usual. Are you a shirt lifter?
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Believe me,...lord luggade really knew why 1914 amalgamation was necessary,.... Now see the result,....
Youths are after their gods in politics,....the politicians are there after their own selfish interests,....even our religious institutions have joined......
Nothing is left of this country,....ethnicity has devoured this country
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by sokera: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Now the truth is coming out , we know who is behind the Fulani attacks on people ... May God purnish who ever is causing trouble and killing innocent souls for the sake of politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by FarahAideed: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Oh so he is 100% Buhari grin

Yet your fellow PDP dullards say he is Jubril cheesy

Are you all not one concentrated mixed multitude of insanity

That is 100 percent Buhari ..you can confirm from the below videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by fredoooooo: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
We don hear .... next
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Wow...so if Atiku is more fulani than buhari that means the enslavement of flatheaded yeebows has not even started yet.mehn these people will be put in chains this time around and sent across the Atlantic seeing that they've already started kneeling down to worship him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Buterflyle0: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

That is 100 percent Buhari ..you can confirm from the below

So it was 100% Buhari and not Jubril who had paid your father his 20 year denied pensions?

Wow that's great

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by ClearFlair: 10:26am On Dec 05, 2018
chosengocap:
He is Jubril the impostor.
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Reptyle(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Prior to the 2015 elections, the PDP did all they could to demonise Buhari calling him a Fulani jihadist and other such names.

He wins the elections and the better part of his administration, he is accused of sponsoring Fulani Herdsman to further his Islamic agenda. They did all they could to fuel the media hype by attributing every communal clash anywhere within the country to "Fulani" herdsmen".

Now this same PDP has a Muslim Fulani candidate and suddenly, the "Fulani Herdsmen" scourge has been lifted. The attacks virtually stopped overnight and where they happen, the media now attributes the attacks to "herdsmen"...the "Fulani" description has been lost. Afterall, who wants a Presidential candidate bogged down with that unwanted narrative.

Now the argument is now who is more Fulani between Buhari and Atiku and the way to know this is that one speaks Fulani (whatever that is) and the other doesn't?

It is now apparent that Atiku has a team of half-wits and utter buffoons running his campaign.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by BabaO2: 10:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Who is this nuisance called Segun sowunmi, ffk is even better than him

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by GSA01: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Same PDP claimed there is a Fulani agenda to Islamized Nigeria.
Same PDP claimed Buhari is building a Fulani Army.
Same PDP claimed Fulani are not Nigerians.

After spreading hatred for 3 years they are now Campaigning on another foot that Atiku is More Fulani than Buhari. So who is deceiving who!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Spatta: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2018
You know what? They usually use them and dump them, Doyin Okupe, Ruben Abati, Femi Adesina, Sowunmi and the list is endless,
The Hausa/FULANI who cannot communicate or address the public and speak confidently with intellectuals gets these hungry felon and they engage on behalf of their pay masters and tell several unthinkable lies until they dump them when they have destroyed their little reputation

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by emmyt2: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2018
I thought this guy said they are going to campaign on issues and not this nonsense.
PDP sorry oooi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Ganduri: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari is from Niger, he was born in Niger, hisvdad migrated to Daura cos his aunty got married to the Duara emirate. His father was subsequently offered a job as a security guard atvthe Daura emirate. this is why so many of his records are scanty. He is not a Nigerian and dknt care if the real Nigerians. are slaughtered, he is also known to be the grand petron of Miyatti. No one can pin the herds men attack on Atiku.

Atiku is is not and was never Miyatti Grand petron,
BUHARI IS THE GRAND PETRON OF MIYATTI.

Atiku has never been Cin C of all the armed forces so he cant be blamed for the killings, you blame him if he had the powers and refused to stop the killings..

BUHARI IS THE CinC HE HAS ALL THE POWER AND SECURITY STRUCTURES AT HIS DISPOSAL TO PUT AN END TO THE KILLINGS BUT CHOSE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHILE HIS HERDSMEN BROTHERS KILL AND SLAUGHTER WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP. SO BY SINS OF OMMISSION OR COMMISSION, BUHARI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS MURDER AND KILLINGS OF NIGERIA BY HIS HERDSMEN BROTHERS.

Atiku has never been quoted or known to be a bigot, He has never urged his suppoters to kill and destroy, or vote based on ethnoreligious inclinations.

BUHARI HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIGOT, HE HAS ALWAYS INSTIGATED HIS PEOPLE TO VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES AND INNOCENT LIVES. HE INATIGATED HIS SUPPORTERS TO EVEN KILL TENS OF YOUTH CORP MEMBERS AND POLICE WOMEN IN HISVHONE STATE AND AREAS HE EVEN WON ELECTION. BUHARI IS. THE BIGOT NOT Atiku.

Atiku though a Fani is known to be a liberal man, through and through. Take a look at those he associates with, YORUBA, IBO AND HAUSA. Tell me your friend and i will tell you who you are.

BUHARI ISBONLY KNOWN TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIS FELLOW BIGOTS, AHMADU ALI CG of Customs, MAMMAN DAURA AND ABBAH KYARI.

ATiku and his associates are not the ones who are asking those effect by these killings to give up their lands.
BUHARI AND HIS ASSOCIATES ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE SHOWN THEIR PREFERENCE FOR CATTLES OVER HUMAN BEINGS, BUHARI IS THE ONE TRYING TO FORCEFULLY TAKE OUR LANDS AND GIVE IT TO HERDSMEN, HE WANTS TO USE GOVT LANDS TO FUND PRIVATE BUSINESS. NOT ATIKU.

WE THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, PLATEAU, BENUE AND ALL THE CHRISTIAN MINORITIES OF THE NORTH PRAY THAT MAY THE KILLINGS THIS BUHARI GOVT HAS BROUGHT ON US, VISIT YOU THAT IS TRYING TO BLAME AN INNOCENT ATIKU INSTEAD OF BUHARI WHO IS THE ONE THATS GUILTY.
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari is Jubril from Sudan
No!...he is Jubril from Daura ! No!...he is Fulani from Daura
No!...he is Igbo from Niger Republic

No!...he is not even a human being at all!
He is a clone from a London hospital

PDP will never learn... Repeating mistakes of 2015
Yeye dey smell!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by WaffenSS(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Atiku is NOT fulani, even if he speaks the language

This man should've done his homework before speaking trash
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by cheaperstores: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So if Atiku is more Fulani than Buhari this then means Atiku controls and holds more respect among the Fulani herdsmen isn't that right going by the logic of this crooks spokesman.

We can boldly assert that Atiku is behind the Fulani herdsmen crisis since he is more Fulani than Buhari as claimed

There is no rational thinking in every discourse again. My observation is many just follow opinion of some social media influencers,what they think is what you think?

ATIKU speaks Fullfude better than buhari, is that a national problem.
PMB controls security , wealth of yhis nation and what is he doing?
What happened to the arrest made and outcome?

Be apc or PDP but ask the relevant questions from your party leaders. You and I don't gain anything from abuses our gains are in the good roads,employment, food,security of lives and property etc
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Naajjii: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2018
chosengocap:
He is Jubril the impostor.
Says a lost IPOD member!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2018
so sudanese is now a language! undecided, in ur effort to be funny, u just exposed how stupid, moronic and imbecilic that u are.. u could have just kept quiet instead of making a foolery of urself
Kundagarten:
Not surprised Alhaji al-Sudani can't.

He is from Sudan, he's only fluent in Sudanese.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2018
BMC slaves on overdrive cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Buterflyle0: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Ganduri:
[s]Buhari is from Niger, he was born in Niger, hisvdad migrated to Daura cos his aunty got married to the Duara emirate. His father was subsequently offered a job as a security guard atvthe Daura emirate. this is why so many of his records are scanty. He is not a Nigerian and dknt care if the real Nigerians. are slaughtered, he is also known to be the grand petron of Miyatti. No one can pin the herds men attack on Atiku.

Atiku is is not and was never Miyatti Grand petron,
BUHARI IS THE GRAND PETRON OF MIYATTI.

Atiku has never been Cin C of all the armed forces so he cant be blamed for the killings, you blame him if he had the powers and refused to stop the killings..

BUHARI IS THE CinC HE HAS ALL THE POWER AND SECURITY STRUCTURES AT HIS DISPOSAL TO PUT AN END TO THE KILLINGS BUT CHOSE TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHILE HIS HERDSMEN BROTHERS KILL AND SLAUGHTER WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THEIR SLEEP. SO BY SINS OF OMMISSION OR COMMISSION, BUHARI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASS MURDER AND KILLINGS OF NIGERIA BY HIS HERDSMEN BROTHERS.

Atiku has never been quoted or known to be a bigot, He has never urged his suppoters to kill and destroy, or vote based on ethnoreligious inclinations.

BUHARI HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIGOT, HE HAS ALWAYS INSTIGATED HIS PEOPLE TO VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTIES AND INNOCENT LIVES. HE INATIGATED HIS SUPPORTERS TO EVEN KILL TENS OF YOUTH CORP MEMBERS AND POLICE WOMEN IN HISVHONE STATE AND AREAS HE EVEN WON ELECTION. BUHARI IS. THE BIGOT NOT Atiku.

Atiku though a Fani is known to be a liberal man, through and through. Take a look at those he associates with, YORUBA, IBO AND HAUSA. Tell me your friend and i will tell you who you are.

BUHARI ISBONLY KNOWN TO ASSOCIATE WITH HIS FELLOW BIGOTS, AHMADU ALI CG of Customs, MAMMAN DAURA AND ABBAH KYARI.

ATiku and his associates are not the ones who are asking those effect by these killings to give up their lands.
BUHARI AND HIS ASSOCIATES ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE SHOWN THEIR PREFERENCE FOR CATTLES OVER HUMAN BEINGS, BUHARI IS THE ONE TRYING TO FORCEFULLY TAKE OUR LANDS AND GIVE IT TO HERDSMEN, HE WANTS TO USE GOVT LANDS TO FUND PRIVATE BUSINESS. NOT ATIKU.

WE THE PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA, TARABA, PLATEAU, BENUE AND ALL THE CHRISTIAN MINORITIES OF THE NORTH PRAY THAT MAY THE KILLINGS THIS BUHARI GOVT HAS BROUGHT ON US, VISIT YOU THAT IS TRYING TO BLAME AN INNOCENT ATIKU INSTEAD OF BUHARI WHO IS THE ONE THATS GUILTY[/s].

Stop lying. The LIFE PATRON OF MIYETTI ALLAH IS GOODLUCK JONATHAN and not Buhari.

Jonathan is a PDP man to the core. Since he is the life patron of Miyetti Allah it is then safe to say PDP are sponsoring the herdsmen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Paid BMCs like Butterflyleo are daft. If I say I am more Nigerian than you, does it mean you aren't a Nigerian?

The man is trying to play a tribal game here.

LMAO

awon ode

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Elections: Court Orders NASS Clerk, Others To Use Open Ballot System / Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings / Buhari Reacts As Trailer Kills Ojodu Grammar School Students In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.