Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Help Me Out Of The Dark - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help Me Out Of The Dark (514 Views)

Bane Mask: The Dark Knight Rises - Can Go Beyond The Dark Knight / Motion Activated Led Light **why Walk In The Dark** . . . Only 8000 Naira Each / Get An Inverter Today, Don't Get Caught In The Dark! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Of The Dark by Bulldog(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
cryi dont have light as in electricity 4 years the reason being that the then NEPA is so keen on cutting the light and even keener on sending estimated bills without reconnection. in this era of prepaid meter, they insisted in our paying the whole bloody sum of N200K they manufactured. Can anybody help me by buying the kwh with his card 4 me? N2500 awaits the dude. i'm in enugu.
Re: Help Me Out Of The Dark by Fhemmmy: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2010
Why not go with Solar energy?
Re: Help Me Out Of The Dark by Bulldog(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2010
i've considered that but its way too expensive. for now, phcn is the cheapest source of power.

(1) (Reply)

A Very Good Laptop Needed / Best Genuine Laptops And Other I.t Products Offer @ Www. Computervillagenig.com / New Ultra Slim Sleek Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.