Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills (24443 Views)

Obituary: Victor Olaotan's Funeral Arrangements (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Victor Olaotan Is Dead / Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Victni: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has promised to take care of ailing actor, Victor Olaotan’s medical bills.

Olaotan was involved in a ghastly accident two years ago that cost him the use of his legs. Few days ago, an appeal was made online for people to donate towards his medical bills.

Veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo wrote:

“So, a few days ago, I reached out to @femiotedola asking for help for my friend and brother Victor and just this morning, Femi calls to tell me that he would take care of ALL of Victor’s bills. He told me that he is already on it and that his people are already talking with Victor’s wife.
Is God not awesome?? I can’t even contain my joy and gratitude. Thank you Femi @femiotedola you are a man and a half and thank you to my young friend @gbenroajibade for championing this cause, they really don’t make them like you anymore, you are such an amazing “child” and I am proud to know you.
Thank you to everyone who has supported in one way or the other. It’s been a long time coming”.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/femi-otedola-promises-to-cover-victor.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Kenekingisback: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2018
thank you

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Flexherbal(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Good.

Very good.

God bless you, sir.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by hensben(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
God bless him and his household.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by hushshinani(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
great one here, may God bless me to do the like...

I thought he was said to be PDP governorship aspirant...

why now Agbaje? Agbaje no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by bukaustin1(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Whaooooooo Thank you Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Zanotee: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Great deed. Bless you Otedollar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by allanphash7(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Nice one Ote$

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by mmclatino(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
This is really good of him, other rich dude must emulate his good deed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Lincoln275(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
that's good of him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by bsalawu: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
God Bless you sir

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Richdad50(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Nice to hear. Pres. Buhari has never footed the bill of anyone save his son's. However, his colleagues in Tinsel and entertainment industry can comfortably foot this bills without a drag. That tells you that in the industry and in many dept of endevours, nobody really cares. Only your family stands by you to the point of death. TREAT YOUR FAMILY AS ULTIMATE NOT YOUR COLLEAGUES

#Richdad

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Topmaike007(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Good man....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by amaniro: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2018
Ote$ and Dangote are unarguable philanthropist but can't say the same for Adenuga

Meanwhile where is adenuga?

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by jaxxy(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Femi Otedola for Governor of Lagos bt Dj cuppy won’t let us rest.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by incogni2o: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Wonderful

This is a good example of a way the Rich can positively use their riches.

Not sharing money on twitter for first 1000 to like it

Thanks @femiotedola

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Money2019: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Good gesture from u Femi, that's a nice spirit of being a billionaire unlike selfish and cursed politician's showing their ill-gotten wealth on social media and in the public space.God bless u more Femi
Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Naijawebmaster: 10:58am On Dec 05, 2018
This one touch me. Thank you, Otedola. God will send helpers to you when you least expect it.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Spark01(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2018
This is a nice gesture. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by adeola090p: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2018
cool
Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by AntiWailer: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you Otedola

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Hoodbilonia: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
nollywood can package
saw one of them the other day riding scrap
i was like wtf
fuc
i smacked a bich that evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2018
eyah thank Oluwa for him
Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by megareal: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2018
This timely help just brought tears to my eyes . I always pray that God make me a helper to someone at their deepest point of need.

More blessings Otedola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills by afroniger: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2018
amaniro:
Ote$ and Dangote are unarguable philanthropist but can't say the same for Adenuga

Meanwhile where is adenuga?

Adenuga is also a huge philanthropist, just that he does his on a lowkey. He is a very private man.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child / I Lost Two Kids Because Of Kess' Infidelity — Ex-Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.