Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP (24304 Views)

Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / PDP Governors Did Not Work Against Jonathan, Jonah Jang Counters Aliyu / 2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by Edgarated(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Naajjii:

But Nigerians are 180 Million so 180 - 20 = 160 million for Buhari. Plus the 5 east Governors = 160m and 5.

...what are you saying?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by nwanyionitsha: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by Ugosample(m): 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
myboy2111:

South East Voters 20m..? Chai , who do this to you
voters of Igbo extraction nationwide are a sizeable number...
know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by Naajjii: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Edgarated:

...what are you saying?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are Aticulated that's why you cant grasp this simple maths that was crafted as a response to your post.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by globemoney: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What your own.
The SE governors are fully in support of Atiku.
Take it from an insider.
Wake up daydreamer
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
madridsta007:

Ndi Igbo and to a wider extension, the old Eastern Nigeria will never vote for a party that is reminds them of memories of the Biafran Genocide. You clearly have no idea of the psychology of genocide survivors. You need to read some books sir. It is not really about who controls the security institutions.

You can take this to anywhere. That’s the main reason APC, despite its hold on the government at Federal level, has found it difficult to sell itself to the former Eastern Nigeria. If PDP turns sectional, the Old Eastern Nigeria will turn from it too.

Vigilance is the price of Liberty.
But APC candidate in Anambra election defeated the PDP candidate even though APGA came first and why will any Igbo vote for somebody that is in this APC that you say Igbo hate so much?

PDP rigging in this south east and south south zones in the past is what make you to believe that Igbos hate APC but you will be shock to know that it is not true by next year now that PDP can no longer use federal agencies to rig.

1 Like

Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by IbrahimDamola: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
globemoney:
ATiku and PDP should stop deceiving themselves, it is an open secret that Atiku fell out with SE PDP governors and leaders after he nominated Peter obi as his running mate. This issue will remain unresolved till after the elections

Are you currently watching the PDP rally going on in Illorin right now on AIT? My dear yoromuslim brother, you dey see crowd?
Ya booharii is a goner, Walahi!

grin grin
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Will they stop voters ?We are ready.
Noise maker
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Will they stop voters ?We are ready.
Noise maker like IPOB who see common phyton and started shouting UN.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by IbrahimDamola: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
globemoney:

That Ndigbo will not vote for Buhari does not mean they will automatically vote for Atiku. Thats the silly mistake PDP is making. There is also Nnamdi Kanu's option of not voting at all you know

So who will they vote for since you are sure they'll not booharri, your hungry father? grin
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by nwanyionitsha: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Noise maker like IPOB who see common phyton and started shouting UN.
Whatever,we are for Atiku. Haven't yu been calling igbos 5%? So why are you always on our news thread.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by nwanyionitsha: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
globemoney:

Wake up daydreamer
Nobody is daydreaming but you.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by madridsta007(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

But APC candidate in Anambra election defeated the PDP candidate even though APGA can first and why will any Igbo vote for somebody that is in this APC that you say Igbo hate so much?

PDP rigging in this south east and south south zones in the past is what make you to believe that Igbos hate APC but you will be shock to know that it is not true by next year now that PDP can no longer use federal agencies to rig.

"Hate", the word which is bandied about by propagandists and ignorant lots has lost its use, methinks. Let us understand what it means. "Hate" is blowing up people in churches and mosques, like what Boko Haram does. "Hate", is slitting the throats of women and children and men, like what Fulani terrorists herdsmen do in the North Central. Hate is abducting a Royal Ruler, getting paid for his ransom and killing him anyway- like what happened in Southern Kaduna, recently.

Hate is NOT voting against a candidate for your preferred candidate. If that was "hate", then everyone that practices or attempts democracy is a hater! But it is foolish to suggest so. Voting for your preferred candidate is simply democracy and a democratic tenet. I know Nigerians are largely ignorant of what democracy is, but if the former Eastern Nigeria votes in bloc for a party over another, simply because it feels it is more nationalist than the other- for reasons based on historical anecdotes- it is not "hate", but simply democracy. I have given you examples of "hate", examples which you are aware of.

That is why we vote. Nigerians just bandy words up and down without knowing its meaning. Quite pitiful, one would think.

Now we are clear on that, just to treat your other point: I referred to winning at Federal Level. Not necessarily coming second at a state level. No one remembers the second or third place candidate. Again, this is my point; if APC has a more nationalist image, it would easily project itself with less difficulty in the former Eastern Nigeria. It doesn't and hence why even in States like Abia, where people are tired of the PDP, APGA stands a better chance than the APC.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by Edgarated(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Naajjii:

You are Aticulated that's why you cant grasp this simple maths that was crafted as a respond to you post.

I'm only saying you got your maths wrong. grin grin

deep within you, you know that there is suffering in the land, you're only ashamed to admit it..never worry sooner or later. we will know.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by PHILipu1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
madridsta007:

"Hate", the word which is bandied about by propagandists and ignorant lots has lost its use, methinks. Let us understand what it means. "Hate" is blowing up people in churches and mosques, like what Boko Haram does. "Hate", is slitting the throats of women and children and men, like what Fulani terrorists herdsmen do in the North Central. Hate is abducting a Royal Ruler, getting paid for his ransom and killing him anyway- like what happened in Southern Kaduna, recently.

Hate is NOT voting against a candidate for your preferred candidate. That is simply democracy and a democratic tenet. I know Nigerians are largely ignorant of what democracy is, but if the former Eastern Nigeria votes in bloc for a party over another, simply because it feels it is more nationalist than the other- for reasons based on historical anecdotes- it is not "hate", but simply democracy. I have given you examples of "hate", examples which you are aware of.

That is why we vote. Nigerians just bandy words up and down without knowing its meaning. Quite pitiful, one would think.

Now we are clear on that, just to treat your other point: I referred to winning at Federal Level. Not necessarily coming second at a state level. No one remembers the second or third place candidate. Again, this is my point; if APC has a more nationalist image, it would easily project itself with less difficulty in the former Eastern Nigeria. It doesn't and hence why even in States like Abia, where people are tired of the PDP, APGA stands a better chance than the APC.
Naturally, the south east have been brainwashed to hate most zones because of that Biafra stuff and PDP have been playing on this to decieve them.

They have been brainwashed to believe that the Hausas and yorubaas hate them so much and wouldn't want anything to do with anything that you have many Yorubas or hausas and that is why the presidency will be far from them for a very long time.

They hate APC because APC presented a Hausa and a Yoruba man in 2015 and that is it and how do you want those other zone to support your PDP that is presenting a Hausa and an IGBO man

For your information, every vote count in federal election and APC might not even be looking to win the southeast states with figures hut just to claim 25% from most of this states and that will finish Atiku and Obi off in this zone.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by madridsta007(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Naturally, the south east have been brainwashed to hate most zones because of that Biafra stuff and PDP have been playing on this to decieve them.

They have been brainwashed to believe that the Hausas and yorubaas hate them so much and wouldn't want anything to do with anything that you have many Yorubas or hausas and that is why the presidency will be far from them for a very long time.

They hate APC because APC presented a Hausa and a Yoruba man in 2015 and that is it and how do you want those other zone to support your PDP that is presenting a Hausa and an IGBO man

For your information, every vote count in federal election and APC might not even be looking to win the southeast states with figures hut just to claim 25% from most of this states and that will finish Atiku and Obi off in this zone.

"that Biafra stuff..."

I would have referred to you to the fact that the South East supported Obasanjo twice, over Dim Ojukwu. Obasanjo is a Yoruba man. Or how the South East supported a Yar Adua, who is Fulani and Muslim. But I think I would end what was an interesting conversation with you here.
I do not think it is right-legal or moral- to trivalise massacre let alone a genocide of over 3 million humans anywhere in the world. I have condemned those who do it in numerically smaller situations as in Borno or Benue; it is with the same disdain I would treat the causal referral, "that Biafra stuff...". I am an academic; another reason why I have to end this conversation here.

Hence my plea to end what, admittedly, was an interesting conversation with you.

Have a great day. Cheers.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by globemoney: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Are you currently watching the PDP rally going on in Illorin right now on AIT? My dear yoromuslim brother, you dey see crowd?
Ya booharii is a goner, Walahi!

grin grin
My brother I’m not a northerner I only care about SE. why have all SE governors refused to identify with Atiku even attending his campaigns?
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by ezkimow(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Those Ready to
ATIKU-late/OBI-diently come 2019
say I smiley
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by Naajjii: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Edgarated:

I'm only saying you got your maths wrong. grin grin

deep within you, you know that there is suffering in the land, you're only ashamed to admit it..never worry sooner or later. we will know.
All I know is no free Money and reckless pending of money.
Re: Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP by deeva2: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
So all the igbos in Osun state had to close their shops just to see their Ipob representative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IHRC Says Kenya Played No Role In The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.