Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 (28594 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
The voice of men and not of God. The God I know and serve is not an author of confusion.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by ofwest47(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dooms day Prophets this your post cost Atiku how many thousand dollars.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by bixton(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
“God said I should tell his people that he heard them. The sin they would commit is to go to the polls and not vote him,” he said.

The bold says it all.
God never counter contradicts His word.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by papiwyte(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hungry pastors begging for money
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
sonnie10:
Catholic and Anglican, always at opposite ends.
Isn't ironic that they share similar believe, doctrines and creed?
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
“God said I should tell his people that he heard them. The sin they would commit is to go to the polls and not vote him,” he said.
grin here sweet me die grin
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by GetCofOProperty: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
ofwest47:
Dooms day Prophets this your post cost Atiku how many thousand dollars.
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Funkeshugar your pastor has spoken
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by uzohillbanks: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stake with Purpose and Confidence

Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by desiignerr: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Come and feed me then.
grin
You are hungry.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Ukwueze123: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Men of God are more of political this days.God remember your own people.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Friend01(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
SanusiGworo:
This is a truer predictions, not the pay as you go prediction of Mbaka.

If you are a Muslim I am totally ashamed of you.
Is this want Islām taiught you.

But if you are not a Muslim I am not surprised because you have more prophets in Nigeria than all the prophets mentioned in the bible put together yet, these ones are so deluded that they also delude some. simpletons with their prediction.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Friend01(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

Thank you prophet.

Did you also hear where Jubril will be sent to: Sudan or Daura?

Prophet?
where?
These ones prophets?

Why is that Christianity keeps manufacturing con artiste and scammers for free.

I see nothing, but lies and more lies like the other liar in Auchi OFM GO Johnson Sulaiman who 'prophesied' the Ekiti elections and we know what happened.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by otipoju(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Splinz:
smiley

Thank you prophet.

Did you also hear where Jubril will be sent to: Sudan or Daura?

You no well i swear.

Daura is okay for me. Except you want to send his cows to orphanage home.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by kunlexus11(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
what I'm sure of is that Jubril/Buhari will enter their house not aso-rock. God is still God
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by murphybo(m): 5:23am On Dec 06, 2018
SanusiGworo:
This is a truer predictions, not the pay as you go prediction of Mbaka.
You've been brain washed by the so called man of God, he said "Any hands that will resist the young man from entering there might not live to see tomorrow.”
does is it mean God told him all buhari supporters and buhari himself will not live to see tomorrow, you should have known God shows him Nada but he just speaks out his wish and prayers.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by murphybo(m): 5:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Nwaforj44:
A prophet with an Anglican church, Okechukwu Daniel Udoka has tipped Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi, to win the 2019 presidential election.

Udoka, who spoke with Akelicious in Awka, said Atiku’s government would heal the wounds of the country, and would be a lot better than many administrations before his.

He contradicted Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka’s position on the fate of the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku, in the 2019 presidential election where he predicted that he will end in shame.

Udoka had in 2017 predicted the outcome of Anambra State gubernatorial election, including the first, second and third positions. He at the time said he saw the grace that put Obiano there putting him back.

Concerning the 2019 election, Udoka said, “I am privileged to watch it again. The least person not expected will take the position. Thank God the person is coming closer. And he is no one else if not Atiku.

“And God said that Atiku will be better than the four administrations before him put together.

“He will use him to bring a new Nigeria. He will use him to start the good work. Any hands that will resist the young man from entering there might not live to see tomorrow.”

The prophet told Atiku to go and celebrate and that he should seek the consent of God to guide him in his leadership when he assumes the position.

“If he consults God in all he does as a president, his leadership will be okay before God and man. He is the chosen one and the answer to the prayers of God’s people over the year.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/2019-prophet-counters-mbaka-insists.html
Absolute Rubbish he should rather said he wish and prayed not God showed Him...how can God show you that..."Any hands that will resist the young man from entering there might not live to see tomorrow.” does it mean Even Buhari and the whole Nation supporting him will die on or before February. Guy its better his called Political Analyst or politician Rather than Pastor. Fake prophecy everywhere flying like bird, sitting in a corner watching like a bat.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by supereagle(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and son having a swell time together.
In a simple illustration, the boy asked his father why would he be supporting Atiku Abubakar of all candidates. And Obasanjo jokingly said “if Nigerians are wise, I wrote two books on Atiku and said several things about him, if my sudden change which is less than 6 months would overwrite my position of years then Nigerians are the problem of this nation, not politicians.”

The son couldn't withstand it, he had to hug his father for a brilliant analysis...!!!

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by supereagle(m): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2018
murphybo:

You've been brain washed by the so called man of God, he said "Any hands that will resist the young man from entering there might not live to see tomorrow.”
does is it mean God told him all buhari supporters and buhari himself will not live to see tomorrow, you should have known God shows him Nada but he just speaks out his wish and prayers.
I salute your discern spirit.
Somebody wrote books on his deputy, going down to his family upbringing that he said was nothing to write home about. The books were well published and circulated. Atiku never said 'No' about the contents of the books.
Yet, vultures gathered in Abeokuta and said OBJ has reconciled with Atiku but did not withdraw the books. Nigerian should use their brains.
Also OBJ went to Adamawa and sounded it clear that Nigerians should not handover to thieves and hooligans, foolish Nigerians with dead brains couldn't discern what OBJ meant. We are the problems not politicians

1 Like

Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by murphybo(m): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2018
supereagle:

I salute your discern spirit.
Somebody wrote books on his deputy, going down to his family upbringing that he said was nothing to write home about. The books were well published and circulated. Atiku never said 'No' about the contents of the books.
Yet, vultures gathered in Abeokuta and said OBJ has reconciled with Atiku but did not withdraw the books. Nigerian should use their brains.
Also OBJ went to Adamawa and sounded it clear that Nigerians should not handover to thieves and hooligans, foolish Nigerians with dead brains couldn't discern what OBJ meant. We are the problems not politicians
That's the problem we have these days we always want everything to be spelt out one by one, we don't read to understand anymore,some will only read the headline without the body to find the content, whereas most times the writer will make a defensive statement to prof him/herself right if otherwise. OBJ is coding but if you can Decode very well you will understand his body language. We should all try and reason task or reasoning faculty very well.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by kingsmaila(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2018
These so called men of god should face their church business and stop involving in politics. These was how most of them guessed wrong in 2015 election. Woe unto thee.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by stevio(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
How old is your grand father's manhood grin?
Okoroawusa:
This prophet n his "God",Fr.Mbaka n his own"God" are as useless as the current state of my grandfather's manhood n has no say or input whatsoever in Nigeria's 2019 Presidential Election.
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
stevio:
How old is your grand father's manhood grin?
Am talking about his manhood's ability to effect, affect n determine the outcome of anything.

Now liken it to the "Gods" of these men above in relation with the outcome of 2019 presidential election in Nigeria.

Thank You
Re: Prophet Okechukwu Daniel Udoka: Atiku Will Be President In 2019 by ka1y(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
[quote author=Nwaforj44 post=73572222]A prophet with an Anglican church, Okechukwu Daniel Udoka has tipped Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Peter Obi, to win the 2019 presidential election.

Udoka, who spoke with Akelicious in Awka, said Atiku’s government would heal the wounds of the country, and would be a lot better than many administrations before his.

He contradicted Rev. Fr Ejike Mbaka’s position on the fate of the PDP presidential candidate, Atiku, in the 2019 presidential election where he predicted that he will end in shame.

Udoka had in 2017 predicted the outcome of Anambra State gubernatorial election, including the first, second and third positions. He at the time said he saw the grace that put Obiano there putting him back.

Concerning the 2019 election, Udoka said, “I am privileged to watch it again. The least person not expected will take the position. Thank God the person is coming closer. And he is no one else if not Atiku.

“And God said that Atiku will be better than the four administrations before him put together.

“He will use him to bring a new Nigeria. He will use him to start the good work. Any hands that will resist the young man from entering there might not live to see tomorrow.”

The prophet told Atiku to go and celebrate and that he should seek the consent of God to guide him in his leadership when he assumes the position.

“If he consults God in all he does as a president, his leadership will be okay before God and man. He is the chosen one and the answer to the prayers of God’s people over the year.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/2019-prophet-counters-mbaka-insists.html[/quote

atiku will turn nigeria to malaysia and indonasia so dat ipob boys will carry their practice and drugs in dis country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Tim Omotoso Peace Walk Held In Durban, South Africa - Pictures / Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma / Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.