Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja (795 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Man in Mufti Oppresses Danfo Driver With AK-47 In Lagos (Video) / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by Mediahelm: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
A Nigerian man, Olumide Olaniyan, has raised alarm after spotting another man believed to be a civilian, pictured above, roaming the streets in Nyanya, Abuja with an AK47 hung on his body. Read what Olumide wrote below

I was driving along Mararaba-Nyanya road this morning. I saw this man with a gun that looks like AK-47 or an automatic gun, I initially thought he is a security personnel, but, his dress, shoes and overall shabby look suggests otherwise.

I was tempted to go ask him about his ID card and why he was such a psychological violence to onlookers. Then, I remembered Maama Sunde's counsel those days I used to do student activism at the University of Bariga, "ma se subolation si oro oloro, [don't interfere in other people's matter, face yours]".

I felt that it is my business to ensure that there is safety and security in the land. I felt like questioning this dangerous looking man, on behalf of Nigeria. But, my sense talked to my brain, they both forced me to drive on. I will never know if the man is a vigilante, or a state security personnel. That certainly was not a Dane gun. That clothing was not a security personnel uniform. An undercover agent won't expose himself with an automatic gun in public. Our country is currently a fragile state, no onewho isn't a security personnel, should be allowed to move around with arms which may distress others.

Could this man be one of those so called Malian herdsmen that have flooded Tangaza LGA and other areas in Sokoto state? Nigeria needs to protect its territories from (possible) internal and external aggression. When people just walk along, unbothered with this kind of an uninformed and ununiformed man in their midst, it means we are drifting towards Hobbesian Democracy...

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/man-raises-alarm-after-spotting.html

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by whitebeard(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
He wan come collect monthly dues from them buhari..!

Na their messenger be dat na..!
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by CreepyBlackpool: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
he's a fulani
so there is nothing wrong with it
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
undecided

Who confirmed he is a civilian, and what will facebook do about it?? Instead of calling the Police, he is there posting on facebook.
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by ShySteady(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is very dangerous.

No military agency would allow any if its personnel to dress in such a stupid manner. And where are they to tame this insane armed herder before he causes havoc that will take several years to recover from?

Like OP rightly said, undercover agents do not brandish their weapons just like that.

This administration is a lot of thing including lawlessness!
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by PrinceDangana(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
i know him...he is their brother..
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by rottennaija(m): 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why not quickly draw the attention of security agent to him while snapping? Why waist you time snapping and typing to post on facebook when you could have alerted the police to it?
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
he is a member of myetti allah cowtail!

the untouchables!

the owners of nigeria from sudan, mali and chad!

if u want to know what trouble looks like touch him and see!
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by Mediahelm: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
He's a mopol officer. Can't you see the red logo on his polo

1 Like

Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by adecz: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

unbelievable!!!

He looks biaffran..

cool cool cool
Re: Man Raises Alarm After Spotting A Civilian Man Roaming With AK-47 In Abuja by ifyalways(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
He is Fulani, small gods in Nigeria.

Report him and get locked up. The midget in Kaduna and the clone clown in Aso rock are his big gods.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Soldier Mourns Five Military Friends Today [photos] / 51-year-old Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl After handling Her Breasts / Nigerians Begin Hunt For Man Having Sex With 2-year Old Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.