Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Isn't This Another Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Isn't This Another Scam (274 Views)

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it / Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? / Beware- Another Scam By Jiji! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Another Scam by Danielli70(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dear Sir,

Please pardon me if i Intrude into your privacy, And may I humbly solicit your Confidence in this Transaction . I came to know about you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Foreigner to handle this Confidential Transaction.

Bank Manager of BOA BANK Abidjan Ci ; On the course of 2013/2014 Financial Report, A Surplus Profit of Fifteen Million Seven Hundred and Seventy Thousand Us Dollars , [ $ 15,770,000.00 ] Was Discovered and Placed in a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any Beneficiary.

As an Employee Of the Bank , I can NOT be Directly Connected to the Fund for Security Reasons, that is why I am contacting you for us to work together as partners to receive the said Fund in your account for INVESTMENT in your Country.

The percentage Ratio is thus: 40% for you , 60 % for me and my colleagues .

Note: There are practically no risks involved in this transaction as it is 100% risk free and shall be legally bonded, All I need From you is to stand as the BENEFICIARY to the Deposit .If you find this proposal suitable for you, kindly reply for full details and procedures .

I will appreciate it much, If this proposal is acceptable by you , and I assure you that we shall achieve our Goal successfully.
Re: Isn't This Another Scam by Jadespices: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Guy delete the mail sharply, no bother reply. Na scam big one.
Re: Isn't This Another Scam by Fazemood(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
How can the sender say it's 100% risk free? See thief? Delete and move on. There is no free money anywhere
Re: Isn't This Another Scam by incomeboostng: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
It is.

Anything you see beneficiary and confidentiality in the story, run o grin

========

Meanwhile, my signature carries a cool income opportunity for anyone that wants to leverage on their voice. Doesn't matter how it sounds.

(1) (Reply)

The Art Of Proofreading And Why You Should Learn It / Naira Down To N366 /$ In I&E Window / A Heart Of Gold (beggar's Golden Heart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.