Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? (610 Views)

Apple Paid Out Around $60 Billion To App Store Developers In 2021 / Cashbank Forum |legit Or Scam? Do They Pay Non Referrals? Check It Out / Is Skulpay Forum Legit Or Scam , Read Before Joining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? by X3codedcom: 12:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Puk Forum published its first payment to members today... And according to the post, over 50,000 Naira was paid to it's members in their first week of launching the affiliate program. Now, the question most users will ask is... How true is this?

Well, I must tell you that it is very true because I was paid 10k to my Fidelity Bank Account from Puk Forum. if you doubt this, you may check the first screenshot attached to this post. The second screenshot was uploaded by Puk Forum Members in the comment section.

Most members on Puk Forum also shared their payment proof photos and pictures via the comments so, There is no reason to doubt if it truly pays or not.

For those of us here who still doubting if Puk Forum is legit or scam.

Well, See payment proof published by paid members of Puk Forum today and then tell me what you think about Puk Forum ��

https://pukforum.com/payout-to-members-for-saturday-april-10-2021/

I can show you how to earn money on line on Puk Forum and cash out 10k, 20k or more every Saturday. if you are willing to join my network. Just drop a comment and I will send you guided instructions on how to register and start earning money on Puk Forum from day 1.

So, what's your take on this?!...

#pukforum #CreditAlert #Payment

1 Share

Re: Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? by X3codedcom: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Every Saturday is Payday!... More members will be paid on pukforum.com this Saturday. I will download and share some of the Credit Alert Payment proofs here. So, Just watch out.
Re: Is Puk Forum LEGIT Or Just Another SCAM? 50k+ Paid out, how true is this? by X3codedcom: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Puk forum payout for Saturday 20th of April, 2021 is now published.

See screenshot and payment credit Alerts posted by Puk Forum members via the link below;

https://pukforum.com/puk-forum-payout-to-members-for-saturday-april-17-2021-%e2%82%a665000-paid/

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Biggest Spare Parts Dealers In Africa, See Places They Have Explor / Pia VPN For Sale !!! / Who Needs Pure Water Cold Room Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.