Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (40802 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:
APC members running around like balls to stop the inevitable.

Shameless people.

What kind of balls are you talking about, I hope its not what I am thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
OyiboOyibo:
Hungry and jobless idiots.....The power of 5k
Don’t Mind them.
They deserve the KIND of LEADERS they get.
So only PMB knows how to travel....
Meanwhile, ATIKU remains a BIG THIEF.
PMB watches over thieves

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Chisaedhor: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by LockDown69(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin APC don hire crowd

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na by force to go US?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by payloader(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Its all too obvious that the hand of APC is in this shameful act. What good will it do them, I wonder? Anyway, its between US and Atiku, and I strongly believe that the United States know why the APC is doing this.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
See desperation. I know sey that biiiiiiiiitch Funkeshuga go they among them
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by panco: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Who need U S A visa to win Nigeria president?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Yopcity: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
madridsta007:

You are ORDERING the United States, a Sovereign Country not to do what a Sovereign Country wants to do? grin grin grin The USA? grin

Lets hope the neocons in Washington dont get annoyed by this foolish display and turn Nigeria into another Libya or Syria or Afghanistan.

My brother that will be better! These morons in govt. are very pissing & annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by RolyRoly: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I
Shameless people.
Ur moniker Sha look some how....am just passing by
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

But to keep hyping Jubrin of Sudan by the PDP is what?

My brother this is an election period, everything should be brought to the fore..at least the protest doesn't have APC name inscribed on it...

I am very much okay with it. ..
The jubrin too will run its course and become useless eventually.

Remember the accusation he sponsors killer herdsmen because he's Fulani? What have you heard about that since a Fulani emerged their candidate?

Remember the "islamization" nonsense because he's a Muslim? When last did you hear about that since Atiku emerged? They just realised he isn't the Pope.

Remember the "too old" nonsense? Realising how old their candidates are when last did you hear them mention that?

Etc.

They will run their course and become useless hence the need to create as many options as possible so you aren't taken unawares when that time comes. wink
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by randy01(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jobless people I was happy when I see the headline because I think they go to us embassy to protest about us embassy to using Nigerians to make money by taking money for visa interview without granting 97% visa
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Irokonna: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mental slavery and joblessness, when Atiku is somewhere doing business (campaigning), someone wants another country to deny him visa, what will denying Atiku American visa do for them? Please get a job.
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by zeeworldtravel2(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
CONTACT US FOR DUBAI TOURIST AND WORKING VISA,
CHEAP FLIGHT TICKET BOOKING BOTH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES.
WHATSAPP : 08115547060 ; CALL- 08132835763
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by lanvic12(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hired people ...they will finish the money they paid them to act this protect after Xmas and their eye will clear

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by zlantanfan: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
BuhariCow:
God bless these patriotic Nigerians. Atiku is a criminal and should never be granted visa.
Some fools will come here and say they were paid meanwhile an NGO did this.
It is in apc interest that atiku enters USA, these are pro atiku paid supporters

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by gentlegenius(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
BuhariCow:
God bless these patriotic Nigerians. Atiku is a criminal and should never be granted visa.
Some fools will come here and say they were paid meanwhile an NGO did this.
STFU... They are not NGO. They are APC lazy yoots sponsored by the dullard. You zombies claim Atiku committed a crime in US and will be arrested if he goes there. Now Lie Muhammad and his APC crooks are trying to stop him from getting visa. What are they afraid of?
They are aware that Atiku will be celebrated and endorsed by the US, that is why they want to stop him from getting visa.
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Lomprico2: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
U mean apc paid urchins grin
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Trustee1: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is so stupid and unpatriotic! Nigerians have totally lost it,now they'll see us even more of a joke! APC brought all this in just 3 years! Where were this protesters when Leah sharibu was captured, why didn't they match to Aso rock? I can't be more ashamed being a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by precious1967(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
jobless people
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by animitch(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
All these Protester has no work to do
politics and religion has killed Nigeria
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Edgarated(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
Arangeeee....Pay masters at work...
If they give him visa nko? mtshew
sign of joblessness

======

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Shameless people.
u will be amazed upon interrogating diz show of shame....Does his visa issuance guarantee victory at the elections? Is he wanted in Nigeria? No....Will he abandon his mandate and dreams just to hang in America? No...Are diz the same lunatics asking him to go to America before? Yes...Are they acting delusional? Yes...Isn't diz Country in disarray?yes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by edibobo: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
JOBLESS idiots full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by nikz(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Make una see wahala oh. You guys will never to amaze me in this country. Wetin concern agbero with overload abeg!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Kayrich(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Why disturbing everywhere with atiku visa issue. No one can stop the embassy from granting atiku the visa. He has the right for whatever he wants.
But what i will only say is that atiku needs to be very very careful cos the US hasn't and will not forget his offence which make him to be banned from entering the US for the past 13years now.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by sammie99: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mad ppl. U.s.a has right 2 dcide who enters there country or not. This protesters shuld stp been"FOOLISH"
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by alohman(m): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Useless APC almajeri idiotic zombies, Jubrin a foreigner is ruling Nigeria and you didn't protest.. shameless hungry fools
Re: Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) by Mustyarome: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
zoba88:
Protesters under the forum of non governmental organisations,  stormed the USA embassy in Abuja asking the US not to issue visa to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar
What do you think?
Nonsense from the APC. Atiku is unstoppable 2019
Sai Waziri of Adamawa
Let get Nigeria working again

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/protesters-storm-usa-embassy-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Aspirant Pulls Gun Out During Rally. Photos / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.