Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (65598 Views)

CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Jyunus: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
That is his second accident in same spot. early in the year it was reported that Ayo Fayose's car was involved in an accident at 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos. and now again
REDshouse:
Then don start their drama.... Cos of efcc...next will be going for medical care abroad.... All this drama will end one day...
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Denikayan: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hope he died
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by baratech: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na wa
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Denikayan: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I hope he didn't dead. He had the accident because they did not blow syringe for him like they used to did when he was in office

One of the aristos of Funkeshuga tongue tongue

what a condom could have prevented
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by gbolah1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hmmmmm, now there is a big excuse to avoid PDP rally so that he willnt be seen running his mouth again. This is one of the condition he was given to get a soft landing for his misbehaviour.
The next is to ask court for EFCC to release his passport, so that he can get medical attention oversee.
Before the expiration of his tenure, he has been visiting Lion of bordillon, seeking for soft landing with his misbehave to Mr president.
When he was ask by the reporter at tinubu house with his deputy some days after his deputy lost the gubernatorial election, he said n I coat, tinubu is asiwaju of yoruba n not for APC alone, he claim he has been visiting him n he will still continue visiting him as his leader.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by kheende1: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose was involved in a Motor accident on the 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos earlier today, PoliticsNGR has just learned.

According to his media aide, Lere olayinka, Fayose has been hospitalised and is responding well to treatment. Olayinka wrote on twitter;

"Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose was involved in auto accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos few minutes ago. He is in stable condition as I write while he is receiving medical attention."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-motor-accident-3rd-mainland-bridge-hospitalized-photo/
. Get well soon uncle.....we still need u
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by emmatuegbe(m): 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
His jeep earlier got burnt on that same third mainland bridge earlier this year. What is the connection of fayose and the 3rd mainland bridge. is it hat am thinking...............................................
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by gbolah1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
emmatuegbe:
His jeep earlier got burnt on that same third mainland bridge earlier this year. What is the connection of fayose and the 3rd mainland bridge. is it hat am thinking...............................................

His jeap got burnt around oshodi to Anthony side and it's sometimes last year
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Kingjames(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
was that why he was nor in the rally in kwara and kogi abi
fayose..fayose..rock ..how many times did I call you
decamp now or
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
They have started; the yam-eaters' strategy but you won't get away with it, Fayose.

Naija I hail thy!
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by GoldHorse(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose was involved in a Motor accident on the 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos earlier today, PoliticsNGR has just learned.

According to his media aide, Lere olayinka, Fayose has been hospitalised and is responding well to treatment. Olayinka wrote on twitter;

"Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose was involved in auto accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge in Lagos few minutes ago. He is in stable condition as I write while he is receiving medical attention."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-motor-accident-3rd-mainland-bridge-hospitalized-photo/

When is his next court date?! grin cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Cmeo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Fayose and accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge is 5 & 6. Was that not where is car got burnt during his time as the Ekiti state governor? It seems the Island is vexing for Fayose.

Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by foreshore(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

APC wants to kill him but they will never succeed
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Pictures of injuries and him in the hospital bed or I dont believe.
PDP politicians are not only thieves but incredible liars.
The same way we don't believe buhari denying the clone issue
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by GetCofOProperty: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
kingemzy5:

The same way we don't believe buhari denying the clone issue
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dannyoungstick(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
REDshouse:
says who
Says the court, he was granted a bail of 50 million. Get your facts right before posting online.
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by REDshouse(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
dannyoungstick:

Says the court, he was granted a bail of 50 million.
Get your facts right before posting online.
so if someone is under bail means he is free.... U need redemption
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dannyoungstick(m): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
REDshouse:
so if someone is under bail means he is free.... U need redemption
Oh my God... which primary school did you attend
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by REDshouse(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
dannyoungstick:

Oh my God... which primary school did you attend
same secondary school Atiku and Fayose ur role model went to....

According to my own dictionary

Bail is a temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial, sometimes on condition that a sum of money is lodged to guarantee their appearance in court.
"he has been released on bail"
synonyms: surety, security, collateral, assurance, indemnity, indemnification; More

Define Your Own bail scholar
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by dannyoungstick(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
REDshouse:
same secondary school Atiku and Fayose ur role model went to....

According to my own dictionary

Bail is a temporary release of an accused person awaiting trial, sometimes on condition that a sum of money is lodged to guarantee their appearance in court.
"he has been released on bail"
synonyms: surety, security, collateral, assurance, indemnity, indemnification; More

Define Your Own bail scholar
Sorry oo scholar Luther King
Fayose was granted bail, when Efcc couldn't find a tangible offence and proves against him..
Right now he has no problem with EFCC.
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Babacele: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
The dude is going to be discharged bandaged like an Egyptian mummy and claim he now deeds to travel abroad for medical attention. EFCC, there goes your case!
sense no go kii you. second reason y I'm yr no 1 fan.
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Emmaskill(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Fayose my guy! pls, vomit our yam before you die, i use God beg u.
Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by murphybo(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2018
dannyoungstick:
Sorry oo scholar Luther King
Fayose was granted bail, when Efcc couldn't find a tangible offence and proves against him..
Right now he has no problem with EFCC.
That is not correct he still has case with them as a matter of fact he's defending the allegations against him by EFCC the fact that he was granted bail does not mean he's free,he can only be free when the final judgment is passed by the court. He is only at liberty to move around the country but not outside the country and the sureties stand as a collateral in case of absent in court. He is never free from EFCC until final verdict by the Judge.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Involved In Motor Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Enemyofpeace: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
bonnyhope:

are you playing with the english or what?
English is playing with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Peter Obi And Wife Walking On Anambra Street Surfaces / Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / Picture Of Buhari With 1961 Classmates Shared By Bashir Ahmad. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.