Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Help Me Decide!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me Decide!! (1654 Views)

For A First Timer, Which Will You Buy. Help Me Decide. / I'm to Choose b/w 2002 Lexus ES300 and 2011 Hyundai Elantra; Help me decide / Help Me Decide Between A Honda Civic 2007 Model And Toyota Camry 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide!! by Peterson102: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Between Corolla sport and Peugeot 206, which is more economical, in either fuel consumption and spare parts buying.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by dumahi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
I don't know much about Peugeot but I know Japanese like Corolla generally are the best bet when it comes to fuel and parts economy. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
Buy the Corolla. Save yourself stress.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by CityNGR: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peterson102:
Between Corolla sport and Peugeot 206, which is more economical, in either fuel consumption and spare parts buying.
Peugeot 206, 19 litres for 350km. Personal experience

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by uboma(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peterson102:

Avoid the Peugeot 206 and settle for the Toyota Corolla instead.

The Peugeot 206 may look small but it's parts are expensive.....
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by CityNGR: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2018
uboma:

Avoid the Peugeot 206 and settle for the Toyota Corolla instead.

The Peugeot 206 may look small but it's parts are expensive.....
But 206 is more durable. Thieves hate it. Security officials respect it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by uboma(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2018
CityNGR:

But 206 is more durable. Thieves hate it. Security officials respect it.

In what way is it durable? I know someone who is battling with his. I got to know how expensive it's parts are from this man. It looks small but expensive to maintain.

Any car can be robbed. Are you a security officer? I can't tell if they respect the car or not. Even if they do, of what importance is it when it's spare parts are damn expensive?
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by CityNGR: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2018
uboma:

In what way is it durable? I know someone who is battling with his. I got to know how expensive it's parts are from this man. It looks small but expensive to maintain.

Any car can be robbed. Are you a security officer? I can't tell if they respect the car or not. Even if they do, of what importance is it when it's spare parts are damn expensive?
Original corolla parts are even more expensive sir.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by cardoctor(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Both cars have good fuel economy ratings but I believe the 206 performs better than the corolla. The corolla is more tough and rugged than the 206. Price of parts Are around the same.
Re: Please Help Me Decide!! by weyreypey: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2019
cardoctor:
Both cars have good fuel economy ratings but I believe the 206 performs better than the corolla. The corolla is more tough and rugged than the 206. Price of parts Are around the same.
This is a very nonsensical recommendation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2006 Toyota Solara (convertible) For Urgent Sale / Thinking Of Building A DIY Supercar / Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 3 Toyota's Corolla & Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.