Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos (38647 Views)

Serial One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught In The Act Again (pics/video) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by NaijaYahooBoy: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
This pant issue is getting out of hand

I still wonder the relationship between SMTP, RDP, powerful MAILER, mail Extractor, PDF file or powerful Virus and women’s pants

Wonders shall never end las las

2 Likes

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by galex10(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Idiot undecided

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by daben1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
I no blame them. Country hard.

I read for one thread say one pant na 250,000 Naira. Nah serious business be dat o.
10, 2.5m, Na to go Dey buy pants Dey sale for Dem o
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Drwords(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Evil is evil.

This yahoo of a thing is a mask that is being marauded by blood hungry, money-loving imbeciles.
To the unused girls, fortis ease!

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by benn94(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
sad
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by ceeceeco: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
Another illegal job opportunity for desperate fools! Count the number of pants stolen and let him serve years in prison according to the number pants stolen! This is non-negotiable, take him to kirikiri Asap!
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eyaaaaaaaaaaa no wonder funkeshugar has been complaining of her undies missing
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
He must have mistaken the boy's cloth to a female underwear. At this rate, all 'dem bitches should just be termed 'the walking dead' cheesy

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
Good news :-)
He must be a nairalander. How market na?
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Arabiyyas: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
jobless what will you do with panties??
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nature8(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

I read for one thread say one pant na 250,000 Naira. Nah serious business be dat o.

shocked

Adonbelivit
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by geemarock: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
May God protect us from all this evil people
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by idonhammer: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
Don't mind the lazy fools...Touts claiming Yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mtsww
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Connecticut: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Country is hard if to say na your panties he stole u no go say country is hard or why can't you go do Olosho because of the hardship in the country? Who knows maybe you're one of Olosho.
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by geemarock: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
geemarock:
May God protect us from all this evil people
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
what kind of madness is this?
God forbid
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by leriment: 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
montumonami:
Pant Business.... grin. Very lucrative. If 1 pant is 300,000 and I need #7,500,000 to get a clean venza. Therefore the number of panties needed to be sold =7,500,000/300,000
=25
=25panties only
So I can say that 25panties =Toyota venza

He should be released and I pray he gets a nice paying job. On his way to withdraw his first salary he gets knocked down by Dangote truck. Stupid dude.
especially if you start with your family members pants.. venza will come soon than u can imagine
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by haykes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Sell ur own to them
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
oh buhari have brot alot of evil in tis kwantri! i deh for ma za ooza room.
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I think this is kind of a good news. It started from Yahoo when some Nigerians thought they were taking back what the white man took from them, then graduated to Yahoo plus where undies of ladies are being taken and some killed for ritual purposes, but what I observed here is that this one also stole clothes; a boy's shirt. Very soon, both male and female clothes will start going missing.

You'll all share in the epidemic you nursed.

Keep swimming in confusion, mixing ritualisti with G man can't work, the g guys has been exist for years without all this thing and can't still do with spiritualist. And ritualist is just using yahoo as cover up, hear him someone say if he get all that he will make quick cash for him, now when he get the money he will claim he make is from yahoo. it time you fix your nut very well. some will tell you they hit from bets naija through the spiritual help all this na big lie. one can still make it through bet naija without all this charm they just use bet naija as cover up after the ritual is time men open eyes and stop linking ritualisti with others thing
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by uzohillbanks: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Stake with Purpose and Confidence

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by omodave(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
Op abeg correct your headings. ...remove the Benin thanks... Because it seem you didn't read the story.
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin

Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by UncleJudax(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I think this is kind of a good news. It started from Yahoo when some Nigerians thought they were taking back what the white man took from them, then graduated to Yahoo plus where undies of ladies are being taken and some killed for ritual purposes, but what I observed here is that this one also stole clothes; a boy's shirt. Very soon, both male and female clothes will start going missing.

You'll all share in the epidemic you nursed.
I said it some time ago that "e never start"...just the same way corruption, moral decadence and all other vices we witness now were overlooked and partly encouraged. Nigeria is in a very serious trouble
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by chybuz9(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
This pant issue is getting out of hand

I still wonder the relationship between SMTP, RDP, powerful MAILER, mail Extractor, PDF file or powerful Virus and women’s pants

Wonders shall never end las las

Baba help me ask them
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Witnes: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Na u still dey 4 NL dey waste time?
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Blame it on victor AD
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Hassan88(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Please who knows where to sell these pants?
I can get as Many as you need please. This is strictly business please.
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by apharm(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
why steal panties wen u can get d okirika ones. They're still used panties
Re: Man Stealing Panties And Clothes In Benin, Caught. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
My question is how is Okpella town Benin City? Please correct that heading to just Edo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano: Wife Pushes Husband To His Death Over Phone Conversation With 'Girlfriend' / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police / Nigerian Man With Cocaine Capsules In Stomach Caught At Airport In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.