Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:09 PM

Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri (16223 Views)

Obidients And Identify Thief Are Like Siamese Twins - Reno Omokri / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by mozona(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
hmm short of words, politics! hmm
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by bkool7(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
On the contrary, it's Reno that's been caught in spreading propaganda and fake news oftentimes

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by winterfell007(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Obere4u:
Reno and pdp always claiming any good thing this government did is their idea.
Why didn't they implement that idea for long? How many years was GEJ our president and he couldn't implement any of his plans? TSA, CONFAB?
they keep saying that this administration is playing blame game but they (pdp) are also shifting the blame. Why didn't GEJ use his authority to save during the rainy days?

Even in his books, he blamed Obama for losing election which he clearly lost on his inability to change the INEC chair when he had the opportunity to.

Reno should focus his energy more on the impending defeat that awaits Atiku

You are so much of a fool. What authority are you talking about. Despite the stiff opposition they faced from the likes of Amaechi, Oshiomole and Fashola, they still managed to save some money in NSIA pool account
Why don't you ask Fashola, Amaechi and Oshiomole what they did with their savings since they didn't trust the Federal Government to save on their behalf
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

When Buhari blames the past administration for the current woes of the country we ask him to shut up and take responsibility but why don't we be less hypocritical and do the same when the question of why GEJ didn't save (even when NOI clearly warned about recession and economic downturn) and he blames the governors for stopping him from doing so?

He was stopped by a court order that bordered on constitutionality. The penalty could have been impeachment. That is why in my opinion no leader can make the fundamental changes that will transit the country to the path of true and sustainable development on their own with mere policies and programs.

Granted the PDP then was largely power drunk and sluggish on reforms needed due to the complacency that attends to its long tenure in government, but you can see that in this government, even with the much trumpeted anti-corruption war as a panacea to our development, that it has not improved the lot of Nigerians.

Our chalkenge remains fundamental. The structure is just wrong, period. So any government that is elected next year, whether the Buhari led APC or the Atiku led PDP, will not make any meaningful impact come 2023.... except the person sets up the machinery to take this nation apart structurally for a better and more homogenous rebuild. Nigeria is by default a defective entity.

My old posts in 2014 are there for anyone to see and it rings true today. Without restructuring, governance in Nigeria is like paddling a canoe upstream. And since President Buhari has closed the door on any chance of restructuring we Nigerians can be guaranteed that by 2023 this country will be exactly the way he met it and hopefully not worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
franchasng:
I will tell you people why there is high possibility that Buhari is being doubled by an imposter cool

PROOF 1:

Buhari's government has refused to re-shuffle its cabinet to avoid causing disunity among the cabinet members as some gets dropped, who may likely join opposition and begin to reveal secrets.

Ask yourself: how many democratically elected President of the world rule for 4 years straight with just one cabinet no re-shuffle even when its glaring that majority of the cabinet members are not performing and even when they are accused of corruption, nepotism, etc, Nigerians think!

"To clear doubts on Buhari/Jubril saga, he must run DNA test with his first son and publish the result in major newspapers. The test must not take place in UK and he must invite an opposition figure to witness where the sample will be taken"

~Senate President Bukola Saraki

If other Nigerian tribes refuse to think and talk out of fear and in the name of trying to remain politically correct and be seen as good/peaceful tribe, Igbos can never remain silent in midst of national disaster, this is why Igbos are the lion of Nigeria....and reason other tribes don't want Igbos to get freedom because they know without Igbos, they are doomed under Hausa-Fulani political oligarch wink

your brain wey never reach one wey u dey try split into two will only hypernate ur sanity.. wailers finally una madness don dey enter stage two ... it shall be permanent grin
your point are so wack i cannt even engage you in a logical reasoning conversation ...
buhari as nothing to proof, rather its the ipobtic pigs of biara local champion kanu that made the allegation who needs to submit evidences .. wailers on NL can also make themselves useful go to sudan n dig out jubril friends & family. kanu threatened to release a dna result what taking him long ..
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
See pot calling kettle black. You that have uncountable fake news on your belt.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by cyojunior1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Diiet:
They know Osinbajo is verry popular and loved by the people,they are now trying to make him unpopular by attacking him and laying false accusations on him.
People with discerning minds understand this, and so this kindergarteen and primitive strategy is dead on arrival.
God bless Osinbajo the future president.

is this all what u have t0 say

Hmmmmmm u have nothing upstair I must confess
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by hush15: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:
GEJ had a tenure and half and really had nothing tangible to show for it.

I know many would come for me just to get likes and all but there was nothing in infrastructure, agriculture, or security or power or education, they were just riding on the high oil prices which would keep any oil dependent economy afloat.

I am not making comparison, just focusing on the topic.

Thats true. There were tangibles from GEJs government and most of it is what this government leveraged from....
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by tete7000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
How much has Buhari saved? Four years is enough to assess someone who is prudent enough to save. The question of saving ought to have shifted from Jonathan to Buhari. Are they telling us that they can't save a dime until oil goes to $200/barrel?
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by UnimkeAk(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

I know many would come for me just to get likes and all but there was nothing in infrastructure, agriculture, or security or power or education, they were just riding on the high oil prices which would keep any oil dependent economy afloat.

Really?
Infrastructure, wer u living in the country then.

"Infrastructurally" wise , gej is Nigeria's best president
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Grayxme: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
No doubt Reno is just out seeking relevance. No common sense in his nuggets
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by GetCofOProperty: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

“When bitterness motivates you to conclude that someone MUST die from an ailment & the person survives, you’ve to delude yourself that you’re seeing a ghost in order to keep your sanity. That’s the situation with those who BELIEVE PMB is cloned. They’re struggling not to go insane”.

~ Festus Keyamo
Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
Sirjamo:
So, it was Fashola and Oshiomole who made the buffoon to squander 55% of Federal government share of the sovereign wealth fund and thereafter proceeded to borrow for salaries?

This one can only use his false facts to deceive his foolish wailers who would believe anything, not me.

That's why people like you are called zombie.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

He did !!! Under Jonathan I grew from poor man into a comfortable man , infact I prospered like a drug brain under Jonathan but today the case is diff
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by TheStarsAlign: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
martowskin1:
Let buhari continue biko, NL users never still get sense..... By 2023 when hunger is in another level, their sense go wakeup

...and you know the innocent and uneducated will suffer too (even though they've not committed any sin) but the
though they don't deserve it.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Elephantking: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
I want to ask follower of Atikulooted about the Halliburton issue. ''Why do they leave Nigeria? $16billion on NEPA for darkness. When they see that we are kicking them out, they rush to privatise the company, what I call personalisation of the wealth of Nigerians.” door to door on integrity
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
MalcoImX:
People no get shame for this world.

Wendell Simlin is now accusing others of fakery.

Sometimes I blame Buhari for allowing these people free rein.

Buhari is dead and stone cold. The present one is Lifeless. So how can he possibly do Your wish?
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by FLYFIRE(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Past Pastor Osinbajo. Money destroyed Redeemed long time ago; you wont know untill you climb up. And also, there is no church in the South; you wont know untill you attend a Northern church.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gandollar:
Buhari is dead and stone cold. The present one is Lifeless. So how can he possibly do Your wish?
You know G, we all know this.

The only way that those who don't feel alive and are afraid of Buhari is to wish him out of existence. He's too much for them to be dealt alive and contemplation of his death is their only consolation.

Buhari is the Mohammed Ali of Nigerian politics. Nothing for you but patience.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by chinedumoooo: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
Reno, answer this questions for more clearity
1) what is the price of one barrel of refined crude oil under Jonathan
2)why do Jonathan borrow to pay salaries without generating any fund for social amenities.
3) which sector can you say authoritatively that it's working under Jonathan.is it the agricultural sector,
4)the saves in excess crude account was squandered and embezzled under Jonathan.
5) which project did Jonathan initiated and completed in 6years.
6)under Jonathan,many governors can not pay workers salaries precisely 2014
7)under Jonathan,Nigeria was made the dumping ground of foreign rubbish including toothpicks.
cool to name but a few.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Diiet: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2018
cyojunior1:

is this all what u have t0 say

Hmmmmmm u have nothing upstair I must confess
I no blame u, na ur stupid father I blame for not having sense to train u to be responsible in life.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by rexwalters: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
MalcoImX:
People no get shame for this world.

Wendell Simlin is now accusing others of fakery.

Sometimes I blame Buhari for allowing these people free rein.

It is democracy even animals have fundamental rights.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Realist2: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

When Buhari blames the past administration for the current woes of the country we ask him to shut up and take responsibility but why don't we be less hypocritical and do the same when the question of why GEJ didn't save (even when NOI clearly warned about recession and economic downturn) and he blames the governors for stopping him from doing so?

Did you read the facts outlined by Reno there at all?.

Go back again counter his claim facts vs facts if you have any or stop living in speculation.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Kfed4ril(m): 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Bro the took him to court and the won him, so the court ordered that the money be shared
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by princfred(m): 1:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Reference:

He was stopped by a court order that bordered on constitutionality. The penalty could have been impeachment. That is why in my opinion no leader can make the fundamental changes that will transit the country to the path of true and sustainable development on their own with mere policies and programs.

Granted the PDP then was largely power drunk and sluggish on reforms needed due to the complacency that attends to its long tenure in government, but you can see that in this government, even with the much trumpeted anti-corruption war as a panacea to our development, that it has not improved the lot of Nigerians.

Our chalkenge remains fundamental. The structure is just wrong, period. So any government that is elected next year, whether the Buhari led APC or the Atiku led PDP, will not make any meaningful impact come 2023.... except the person sets up the machinery to take this nation apart structurally for a better and more homogenous rebuild. Nigeria is by default a defective entity.

My old posts in 2014 are there for anyone to see and it rings true today. Without restructuring, governance in Nigeria is like paddling a canoe upstream. And since President Buhari has closed the door on any chance of restructuring we Nigerians can be guaranteed that by 2023 this country will be exactly the way he met it and hopefully not worse.

You my friend are wise.

As for the leaders, the sound of restructuring bites their ear because they think of how it may negatively affect their ambitions and positions first before how it will catalyze the development of the nation hence they see proponents of restructuring as semi-enemies. Such a country where everything and anything that can develop it is slaughtered on the alter of personal or ethnic bias. Where is the Nationalistic patriotism above ethnic allegiance?
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by princfred(m): 2:14am On Dec 06, 2018
When the oga at the claimed he will no longer blame past government for his woes, little did people understand that he was saying he only transferred that all-important aspect of their debauchery to the VP. APC and blaming opposition for their ineptitude is like 5 & 6.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by DerrickzB: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:

Are you really saying this?? Okay pls just google how many universities he (GEJ) built,roads.. infact just google about his achievements pls.. so u get informed
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2018
MalcoImX:
You know G, we all know this.

The only way that those who don't feel alive and are afraid of Buhari is to wish him out of existence. He's too much for them to be dealt alive and contemplation of his death is their only consolation.

Buhari is the Mohammed Ali of Nigerian politics. Nothing for you but patience.
Such undeserved eulogy for a slowpoke, serial recessionist, religious bigot, ethnic champion and uncouth lifeless dullard. Hehehehe..

Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by njimezz(m): 4:57am On Dec 06, 2018
THat is why u shall not progress in life, like the bible said only the truth shall set free. Osinbabjo has de market GEJ administration on false hood the same with his master Buhari. If u are lover of good governance u will know that Nigerians are doom under Buhari administration. If u are ok with ur current situation i wish u all the best.
Diiet:
They know Osinbajo is verry popular and loved by the people,they are now trying to make him unpopular by attacking him and laying false accusations on him.
People with discerning minds understand this, and so this kindergarteen and primitive strategy is dead on arrival.
God bless Osinbajo the future president.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by Obere4u: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
winterfell007:

You are so much of a fool. What authority are you talking about. Despite the stiff opposition they faced from the likes of Amaechi, Oshiomole and Fashola, they still managed to save some money in NSIA pool account
Why don't you ask Fashola, Amaechi and Oshiomole what they did with their savings since they didn't trust the Federal Government to save on their behalf

You are more than a fool. GEJ couldn't fight an ordinary Governor but you expect PMB to do wonders with the National assembly against him. GEJ is a weakling, if he was to still be in power, BVN TSA AND others won't still be enforced. Just as PMB is refusing to assent to Electroal ammendment bill 2018 with all the pressure, GEJ would have panicked and signed it.
Re: Osinbajo And Fake News Are Co-joined Twins - Reno Omokri by decub: 6:59am On Dec 06, 2018
Ehiscotch:

You will do yourself a whole lot of good by doing a fact check of Buhari's achievements and GEJ's achievements so you can draw a better conclusion. The bitter truth remains that some of the glory the current administration is claiming actually originated from previous administration(s), hence, the reason many believe this government has done close to nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC / I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ / PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.