Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

World Leaders Seek Answers To Buhari-jubril Scandal From Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Leaders Seek Answers To Buhari-jubril Scandal From Obasanjo (521 Views)

PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Leaders Seek Answers To Buhari-jubril Scandal From Obasanjo by Rutheby(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo has waded into the controversy surrounding an alleged impostor in Aso rock, saying World leaders have began to seek answers to the story.
Obasanjo spoke in Adamawa, during the Turbaning of his former Vice President, Atiku Abubarkar as Waziri.
The ex-president advised Muhammadu Buhari to do the needful and stop giving credence to the fact that he is a body double ruling the country.
His word “No matter how long we choose to feign ignorance, the news of a stranger running the affairs of Nigeria has gained international attention.”
“I have in the past few weeks received calls from different world leaders and some concerned global investors who sought for my response over this issue which is currently being talked about in almost every home in the country.”
“Fake news is real, but this story, whether false or true can only be put to rest by the accused who happens to be President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2010, many of you, I believe, still remember how it was rumored that I was shot dead by assassins. The news understandably went viral immediately, and on learning about it, I came out and said I was alive and well.” Obasanjo said.
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu first raised alarm of a body double in Aso Rock and the matter has generated lots of reactions from within and outside Nigeria.
But a Lawmaker, Senator Ajayi Boroffice, who has a Ph.D in Human Genetics and currently represents Ondo North in the senate, has come to the President’s rescue.
He released a statement, saying that there is no way in the world a 75-year-old man can be cloned. According to him, for a 75 year old man to be cloned, it would take another 75 years for his cloned body to become effective.

(1) (Reply)

I’m SORRY, Mbaka Apologises To Obi, As Catholic Bishops Issues Strict Warning / Nigerian Presidency: How Obasanjo Betrayed Awolowo, Lied To Him – Nnamdi Kanu / "Deliver Him"!governor Ortom Spotted At The Altar,benue People Reacts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.