Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ (697 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ by bobbydbobo: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
Conspiracy theories are fantastic. Psychologists can give a reason why when conspiracy theories are spun, people begin to see some truth in it.

For me l, I think it’s simple, they give a story and leave it to our imagination to build the rest. The story multiplies and goes as far as your imagination can go, how wild you can think and sometimes based on the level of intelligence.

Some have told us how Coca Cola contained a human blood hence its color, some told us how someone injected drinks with his HIV infected blood and how he planned on infecting the world and lots more. That points out to why I said, sometimes,the Level of intelligence can determine how far one can take some stories and theories.

Many have called for the withdrawal of the term “human beings” from those who believe the JUBRIL story. Many have questioned their intelligence and will not touch them with a ten mile spoon.

I on the other hand wish to weigh the different angles and let those who are for or against pick a side. Which ever side you pick or remain on, you will personally know your level of intelligence and how smart you are.

First, it is necessary to note that to talk about the President is to understand that he does not belong to himself anymore but to the safety/security apparatus set out for his protection. Sometimes when we ask why will our President go to a foreign country for check up or for treatment, it is laughable to believe he is the one that will choose to say “oyah take me to Bolayemi health Center”.

You need to understand that the the best medical care and best treatment for the President is the concern of those tasked with that responsibility even without the President’s say so.
I’m pointing this out so we know that whatever concerns the President is not in even his own hands or the hands of the politicians who can say for Politics or Party’s sake, let us do this or do that but rather, the Body that bears that responsibility; the designated security agency/department.

FOR AND AGAINST:-

FOR:- National Security and Interest.:- There are some issues and things that occur that we citizens don’t know about. We sleep with our eyes closed and wake up peacefully without knowing things that were averted by our Intelligence/security agencies that could burn the country aground should something have gone amiss. They work just to keep us safe, believe that or not. Some things are distasteful to the ears and we may see as being off but may be in the interest of National security.

It is on this premise that I want to say, let us say for National interests sake, 2015 could have been a bad time in our history if the President died (God forbid). There were tensions during this period and people peddling rumors that could destroy the country. Southerners in the north could have fallen victim of the worst form of Massacre in the country’s history should something bad have happened to the president. People peddled rumors of a plan against North for mischief’s sake.

So let us say, in the interest of National Security, the Security apparatus decided to save the situation, we needed a double, to keep the country working and avert a national disaster. Create a less evil to birth a greater good. You are feeling my own theory too and seeing the possibility too now baa??

AGAINST:- A stunt of creating a “Double” cannot be done by our country alone, singlehandedly pulling such stunt, that is a fact.
Such news cannot be hidden in such a country except ofcourse, the host country, UK had a hand in it and helped to perfect the plan but If for anything, the mere fact that all that was said to have occurred did not occur on our soil, in our hospital, forget it. You may say it was a private ward I’ll ask ; with our doctors too? Our nurses? All black faces?? Without cameras??

Let me cast our minds back a little to the “journey to the great beyond” of a former prominent King, the former Ooni of Ife. When the news came in that the King was gone, his people without performing the required rights before announcement came out to debunk the news. In a span of few hours, his picture was out there . The picture of the former King, where he “journeyed” in that faraway country. Not in this ‘World’ can such a secret hold.

AGAINST:- Let us say, in the interest of our country (Not forgetting my National Interest theory) they needed to save the nation with a double, so our Intelligence and security agencies leave the shores of their nation and commit the greatest TREASON OF ALL TIME, bringing a FOREIGNER to be our Commander in Chief

AGAINST:- Let us assume he was the only available option there was for that period which needed urgent attention, do we sincerely believe a foreigner will be allowed to go a Second term and again control the affairs of our country?? Interesting.

The truth is neither dead nor buried but is only hidden and whatever is hidden will one day be found.

Do we believe with the different intelligence reports of countries, such happening will be concealed and unknown to other countries?? So much so that in July 2018, such committee of Nations will appoint President Buhari as a Chairman of Ecowas

JUBRIL from Sudan could be a movie title, a superstitious postulation, a Conspiracy theory but never in the league of all the things that make up Reality.
Come back to the real world, vote for who you want in Peace, peacefully. Do that however in the confines of reality.
Re: Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ by amnesty7: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
What a coward started as a joke has gone with the sense of many ppl and a propaganda tool in the hands of many, especially a big 419er whose gullible followers call 'man of God' against all logic. But come to think of it, no current hatred against Buhari could match the one he suffered in 2015 as an underdog, still the Almighty favoured him. Carry on, Baba!
Re: Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ by curfew: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI CANNOT SPEAK FULANI – SOWUNMI RAISES ALARM
Segun Sowunmi, Spokesman for the Atiku Campaign Organization has raised alarm in his recent interview, stating that the man currently presiding over the affairs of Nigeria as President Muhammadu Buhari cannot speak Fulani.
During a recent interview, Sowunmi said that the PDP Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is more Fulani than Muhammadu Buhari. He said the current occupant of Aso Rock cannot speak ‘Fulfulde’ which is the Fulani native language.
Segun challenged the journalist that interviewed him to appoint a Fulani journalist to go and interview Buhari with Fulani 'Fulfulde' local language if the world will not be shocked that the man presiding over the affairs of Nigeria who had always spoken to his people in Fulani language can no longer speak Fulani
It could also be recalled that the Nigerian Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki last month, told Nigerians to vote Atiku Abubakar because he is a Nigerian.
Re: Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ by digScratcher: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
tell the Dullard to remove his cap, and we will believe him.

abi does he also take his bath with his cap on?
Re: Jubril From Sudan; The Man In The ‘iron Mask?’ by Grayxme: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Desperation for power will certainly make the opposition keep campaigning on fiction rather than fact based

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Sanctions Davido For Violating Service Rules / The Emotional Moment A Sobbing Boy Met V.P Osinbajo, Yesterday, In Kwara / BREAKING: Senate Suspends Confirmation Of EFCC Nominees, Says South-east , South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.