Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (46379 Views)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by duptie(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
bros u bad ooo
Zoharariel:

What about the ones hanging inside the baban riga (Agbada) of Mallam Gandollar in Kano? undecided

See him mouth like the anus of Christmas ToloTolo. grin
br

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by chosengocap: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
bkool7:

I'm sure you know Ganduje is a seating governor that enjoys immunity.

Just like Fayose enjoyed his till his day of reckoning.
Ganduje will have his day also, when his immunity expired

We aren't in Venezuela man. The efcc had a case file opened against Fayose and were saying it openly but they kept mute over a palpable evidence against that silly governor.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by charlesucheh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2018
Since the Day I got dropped from that EFCC detective superintendent job interview, my fate and trust for Magu and his associates died instantly! There's just no Transparency and fairness in anything related to government in. This country! Never the less, my trust for PMB still stands! #watchingoutforstones
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by pedel: 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
That's smart thinking right there.
Ehiscotch:

Yes, he is a hypocrite. But why not let us deal with the bigger fish first before we begin to fry the lesser ones.

Sadly, we can do both but let us support both and not derail one and support another.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by chosengocap: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
kolaaderin:
Bleep you, ganduje is a sitting governor stop defending thieves of the highest order. They are all waiting to win the coming election and then be free again , guess what my Living God will never let that happened.

Fayose is also setting serious drama to have accident in Lagos , watch as he would be declare to be treated outside Nigeria in few days and stay out till after election hoping Buhari would not win for them to come back as free man.

I do not know how people that their future has been stolen by this criminal elements are still the same people that want them back in power in the coming election to do what, to loot their next generation yet unborn, I sorry for your lots

Your Jubril and cronies are looting the country dry. Ask Aisha don't quote me before you die of thrombolysis tonight.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by chosengocap: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin grin[i][/i][/b]
abes:

What about Peter Obi that openly confessed he collected bribes from contractors when he was a governor? who is now the hypocrite?

At least he confessed that means he has a conscience.
what about your silly governor who still denied and keeps
denying. maybe that video was pbotoshopped. grin grin grin[i][/i][b]
abes:

What about Peter Obi that openly confessed he collected bribes from contractors when he was a governor? who is now the hypocrite?

denying. maybe that video was pbotoshopped.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by MillionCash: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thieves everwere grin
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
tunnelvision:

Oh please! I only corrected him on that...
Ok
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Ebukaokeke5: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
This means u don't know ur job sir.You don't know what rights u have over such cases in the international laws of rights as it attains to your office.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by somehow: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Nakedwire635(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:
So what were you thinking before you suddenly wants to extradite her back to Nigeria? You think the British authority are just stupidly keeping quiet about prosecuting her for nothing?

They're obviously doing their thorough investigation to have incontrovertible facts to bootstrap her case when prosecution begins unlike the demonization the EFCC does before start sourcing for incriminating evidence.

Diezani earlier wanted to come down to Nigeria to defend herself against all the charges this silly government have preferred against her but this same Magu's EFCC approached a court to block her coming citing they may loose the case.

Hence,it's a indisputable fact that the EFCC and APC government are just involved in a media propaganda anti-corruption war.

Suddenly 3 months prior to an election year the same clueless Magu wants to resurrect the same case in another failed propaganda stunt.

Meanwhile well known corrupt & indicted persons like Abdulrasheed Maina, Lawal Babachir, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Mikanti Baru, Abubakar Malami(AGF),Adams Oshiomole, NHIS sec., Musiliu Obanikoro etc.are still roaming free while same EFCC is giving silly reasons why other sacred cows like Ganduje can't even be investigated.

All the people mentioned above are saints, Alison is the only criminal.
By the way senate has not even approved Magu as EFCC chairman, let him go and sit down at oshodi dustbin.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by nnaeyes6: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
But where is KEMI Adeosun?
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
somehow:
And what happened to the court hearing on october 23rd?

But you claimed he had no case with EFCC after stealing mercilessly from my State.

If truely you mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians, you should be more concerned about the EFCC looking the other way at the sight of "Saint" Oshiomhole..

Are you also surprise that the EFCC has not begun anything on this case?
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by abes(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
chosengocap:
grin grin[i][/i][/b]

denying. maybe that video was pbotoshopped. grin grin grin[i][/i][b]

denying. maybe that video was pbotoshopped.

So you know Peter Obi and Gandollar has committed the same crime, why are you now calling on EFCC to prosecute Gandollar who has immunity and not Peter Obi who doesn't have immunity? Hypocrisy?
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by somehow: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
You didn't answer my question! anybody can accuse you of stealing, issue is, after heading to court, what happened on the 23rd? i can accuse you of stealing, that's not enough to brand you as corrupt or a thief if the court doesn't find you guilty. you're not the only one from the state!

Great2017:

But you claimed he had no case with EFCC after stealing mercilessly from my State.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by mechanics(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
wow, and this was done under PDP govt, say no to PDP.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 11:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
chosengocap:

Zombie. Why was efcc roaring against Fayose while he was in office. yeye man

Ans these questions truthfully pig.

1. Was he arrested while in office?

2. After how many years after obanikoro and omisore was arraigned did EFCC start going after Fayose accounts?

So you expect EFCC to just jump on a serving governor of a state because of a video in circulation less than 3months. And when they loose the case you come here again to bleed about their incompetence.

Go schoolyou no go gree na beer palour gist u dey listen to. We are not all dullards like u.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
Great2017:

Do Oshiomhole and Babachir have immunity as well?

Just read what u wrote again

Babachir was indicted and is in the process of been arraigned according to EFCC

Who indicted Oshiomole or you think EFCC with the limited resources they have will start acting on all beer palour gists.

If you have a strong case against him then present it to EFCC and wait for them to investigate.

Every strong man connnected to trump campaign has being found guilty of crimes all leading to trump but he is still waxing strong as the president does it make the FBI weak.

We are not in a kangaroo republic or a military era. Everything has its own process. Be intelligent enough to understand that.

Thanks
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Awoo88:

The judge did what they asked him to go. I am sure he will be feeling very stupid when all the fact and truth state of things (which I am sure by the way he is aware of) becomes public knowledge

You see in life justice sometimes is not the ultimate, wisdom is.

The judge delivered judgement on the arrest as requested by EFCC but he/she failed to apply wisdom.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by LANDLORD72: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2018
BOOMnaija:
But this madam wickedness no be here o....only u pocket 300million dollars, not even naira.

This is so evil and i'm sure she is even scared of her level of evil and d eventual consequences, that she scrapped her whole hair and claimed to be suffering from cancer just to buy time before her evil apparently begins haunting her.
How are you sure about 300 m $ APC a propaganda government
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Bhol28: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Sure Diezani will be fasting and praying for Atiku to win in February so that she can rush back to naija to come and start enjoying her loots in the paradise of looters Atiku will create if by chance he becomes President.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Andre001: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Its a pity some people doesn't think to reason on any news coming from Efcc or Apc mad dogs. Efcc chairman that used PMB reelection propel should not be trusted. They are all liers.
BOOMnaija:
But this madam wickedness no be here o....only u pocket 300million dollars, not even naira.

This is so evil and i'm sure she is even scared of her level of evil and d eventual consequences, that she scrapped her whole hair and claimed to be suffering from cancer just to buy time before her evil apparently begins haunting her.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Andre001: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2018
You have said it all but I dont think PMB deserve ur trust. Many times he has failed proving his integrity.adage says "show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are" PMB friends are Ganduje, Tinubu, Lawal babachir, Daura, oshiomole and d rest.... so tell me pmb integrity?
charlesucheh:
Since the Day I got dropped from that EFCC detective superintendent job interview, my fate and trust for Magu and his associates died instantly! There's just no Transparency and fairness in anything related to government in. This country! Never the less, my trust for PMB still stands! #watchingoutforstones
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Diso60090(m): 1:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Make china come buy this country Abi buhari never still see buyer
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by deomelo: 3:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:
So what were you thinking before you suddenly wants to extradite her back to Nigeria? You think the British authority are just stupidly keeping quiet about prosecuting her for nothing?

They're obviously doing their thorough investigation to have incontrovertible facts to bootstrap her case when prosecution begins unlike the demonization the EFCC does before start sourcing for incriminating evidence.

Diezani earlier wanted to come down to Nigeria to defend herself against all the charges this silly government have preferred against her but this same Magu's EFCC approached a court to block her coming citing they may loose the case.

Hence,it's a indisputable fact that the EFCC and APC government are just involved in a media propaganda anti-corruption war.

Suddenly 3 months prior to an election year the same clueless Magu wants to resurrect the same case in another failed propaganda stunt.

Meanwhile well known corrupt & indicted persons like Abdulrasheed Maina, Lawal Babachir, Lawal Daura, Abba Kyari, Mikanti Baru, Abubakar Malami(AGF),Adams Oshiomole, NHIS sec., Musiliu Obanikoro etc.are still roaming free while same EFCC is giving silly reasons why other sacred cows like Ganduje can't even be investigated.

So, the government should just stop working because election is coming and crooks shouldn't be arrested because other crooks haven't been caught?

Typical backward mentality keeping you Africans back.

How sad and pathetic.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 06, 2018
chosengocap:
Hypocrite. where is Ganjudollar? in Alaska?
Magu is a clown, no one takes him seriously.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by deomelo: 4:24am On Dec 06, 2018
chosengocap:
Hypocrite. where is Ganjudollar? in Alaska?

litdutchboy:

Magu is a clown, no one takes him seriously.

Shey den don change the constitution to start arresting sitting governors with immunity?

how come you Igbos didn't cry and abuse the EFCC for not arresting Fayose before the end of his term?

Too many ignorant people on NL for sure.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by FearGodinall: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2018
omolola15:

IMMUNITY that’s why anything can’t be done to ganduje until he leaves office. Although they can open a case and prosecute those giving the bribe though. But they can’t lay a finger on the governor. Only the Kano assembly can impeach him. But we both know that’ll never happen.
. So your immunity covers even Investigation,some of you are too dumd to talk in public forum like this.Why was Fayose being investigated and accounts been frozen while still in office.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by deomelo: 5:42am On Dec 06, 2018
FearGodinall:
. So your immunity covers even Investigation,some of you are too dumd to talk in public forum like this.Why was Fayose being investigated and accounts been frozen while still in office.

When Tap Nitiative demanded further explanation because the EFCC moved against Ayo Fayose while he was the governor of Ekiti State, the anti-graft office said it does not usually “give out information on investigations.”

“Investigation of anyone for an alleged fraud remains a covert process,” the EFCC added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/297071-why-we-cant-probe-gov-ganduje-over-bribe-videos-efcc.html

Too man ignorant Igbos with internet access.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Amumaigwe: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Chairman of the economic and financial crimes commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu has revealed why the agency has failed to arrest former minister of Petroleum resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke.

PoliticsNGR learned that Magu, during a media chat on Wednesday in Abuja, disclosed that Foreign law enforcement agencies were protecting Madueke.

He said; “I need less than 72 hours to produce Diezani but how can I get her ? She is being protected by other law enforcement agencies outside this country . This is our predicament . If she were here , I would have arrested her .”

The barrier is that other law enforcement agencies are involved in the matter. You know she is in the UK and we are making preparations to get her . We have already gone to court and this was part of the process of extradition ; that is the court should declare that a warrant of arrest be issued against her and that we produce her within 72 hours.”

He added that if Diezani had been in Nigeria, he would have arrested the former oil minister in less than an hour .

He further disclosed that major law enforcement agencies all around the world have been alerted and iformed that Diezani was a person of interest.

However, Magu pointed out that more than 80 percent of looted funds were hanging outside the country. In his words;

“More than 80 per cent of the loot outside the country is still hanging. Ask them why it is so difficult to repatriate these funds when it has been established that this money came from Nigeria and you know that this person does not own this money .

There is no justification . It is not a small amount of money . We have over $300 m hanging in the Jersey Island, a UK foreign territory.”

https://politicsngr.com/just-efcc-boss-magu-finally-reveals-protecting-diezani-arrest/

Also tell us what is protecting Ganduje from investigation.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Racoon(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2018
deomelo:
So, the government should just stop working because election is coming and crooks shouldn't be arrested because other crooks haven't been caught?Typical backward mentality keeping you Africans back.How sad and pathetic.
The worry is the hypocrisy and selective justice system this useless government have towards obvious in-house corruption while promoting a lopsided anti-corruption war.Fight corruption holistically.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by deomelo: 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:

The worry is the hypocrisy and selective justice system this useless government have towards obvious in-house corruption while promoting a lopsided anti-corruption war.Fight corruption holistically.

This administration don jail more people in less than 3 years than your PDP uncles jailed in 16 years.

They even jailed 2 APC governors so what's selective about jailing their own members?

These corruption loving Igbos sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Amaechi Kneels Down, Prays At Redeem Christian Church In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.