Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (46373 Views)

Gov Ododo Didn’t Shield Yahaya Bello From Arrest – Commissioner / Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters / Adamawa: INEC By Law, Cannot Nullify Already Announced Results - Senator Abbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by omolola15(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2018
FearGodinall:
. So your immunity covers even Investigation,some of you are too dumd to talk in public forum like this.Why was Fayose being investigated and accounts been frozen while still in office.

I’d have engaged you in a meaningful conversation. But people that turn everything to insult are not worth the time. There was a reason Fayose’s account was frozen. And I’d have tried to explain to you. But you think I’m dumb. So I’ll keep my dumb reasons to my dumb self.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2018
jomoh:

Just read what u wrote again

Babachir was indicted and is in the process of been arraigned according to EFCC

Who indicted Oshiomole or you think EFCC with the limited resources they have will start acting on all beer palour gists.

If you have a strong case against him then present it to EFCC and wait for them to investigate.

Every strong man connnected to trump campaign has being found guilty of crimes all leading to trump but he is still waxing strong as the president does it make the FBI weak.

We are not in a kangaroo republic or a military era. Everything has its own process. Be intelligent enough to understand that.

Thanks
We are not in a Banana republic, but, there is so much abuse of State resources and apparatus. Keep deluding yourself.

Oshiomhole can keep his loot now but he cannot keep it forever when the table turns around.

You can take forever to arraign Babachir. Who cares?

When you want the Government to kill every thief that is your enemy, non-partisan Nigerians will remind you of the thieves you protecy because they are your friends.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great2017:

We are not in a Banana republic, but, there is so much abuse of State resources and apparatus. Keep deluding yourself.

Oshiomhole can keep his loot now but he cannot keep it forever when the table turns around.

You can take forever to arraign Babachir. Who cares?

When you want the Government to kill every thief that is your enemy, non-partisan Nigerians will remind you of the thieves you protecy because they are your friends.

Yes the same way it has taken forever to arrainge Dieziani right?

If PDP had being doing so for a very long time the spate of corruption and the impunity with which it was being carried out would’ve reduced by now. By now our politicians will know there is consequences for their actions from their political opponents once power change hands.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
jomoh:

Yes the same way it has taken forever to arrainge Dieziani right?

If PDP had being doing so for a very long time the spate of corruption and the impunity with which it was being carried out would’ve reduced by now. By now our politicians will know there is consequences for their actions from their political opponents once power change hands.
And that was the reason the PDP was sent parking. Do you have a problem with that?

So, the APC is no where different from the APC? I can see your consolation. Why is it taking the APC eternity to arraign Dieziani? Incompetency the trademark of the APC is certainly responsible.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great2017:

And that was the reason the PDP was sent parking. Do you have a problem with that?

So, the APC is no where different from the APC? I can see your consolation. Why is it taking the APC eternity to arraign Dieziani? Incompetency the trademark of the APC is certainly responsible.

PDP was sent parking because when they were their, they accommodated all thieves even the ones from other parties.

PDP didn’t fight anyone even if it was a witch hunt they didn’t their philosophy was “steal and let’s steal”.

Let APC fight all of them for 8years and another party too should come and fight APC too. Note the incoming party has to either be a new party or be able to show us their achievements.

Not those who stole $16bn meant for electricity and use it to start selling Mikano generators to us.

On the issue of Diezani, I will refer you back to my first comment where it all started.

Go to school you won’t you will be following ipob up and down.

Is the UK government also incompetent not to have arraigned her all this while? Or does it mean she’s innocent in the UK?

Got school you won’t.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
jomoh:

PDP was sent parking because when they were their, they accommodated all thieves even the ones from other parties.

PDP didn’t fight anyone even if it was a witch hunt they didn’t their philosophy was “steal and let’s steal”.

Let APC fight all of them for 8years and another party too should come and fight APC too. Note the incoming party has to either be a new party or be able to show us their achievements.

Not those who stole $16bn meant for electricity and use it to start selling Mikano generators to us.

On the issue of Diezani, I will refer you back to my first comment where it all started.

Go to school you won’t you will be following ipob up and down.

Is the UK government also incompetent not to have arraigned her all this while? Or does it mean she’s innocent in the UK?

Got school you won’t.

Atleast, they failed Nigerians and Nigerians sent them out. If anyone had abused his or her office, the APC should send them to court for the law to its course. Your media rant of $16bn is an attribute expected of barbarians.

The APC has failed Nigerians. If you think otherwise, I challenge you to name one single achievement and the percentage of Nigerians that are benefiting from it.

Your education is questionable to have asked if Dieziani was innocent. Yes, she is innocent until a competent court says otherwise. It is a pity that your education has deformed your reasoning.

The UK is not as useless as the incompetent Government run by the APC. Or do you think media trial is justice at last?
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great2017:

Atleast, they failed Nigerians and Nigerians sent them out. If anyone had abused his or her office, the APC should send them to court for the law to its course. Your media rant of $16bn is an attribute expected of barbarians.

The APC has failed Nigerians. If you think otherwise, I challenge you to name one single achievement and the percentage of Nigerians that are benefiting from it.

Your education is questionable to have asked if Dieziani was innocent. Yes, she is innocent until a competent court says otherwise. It is a pity that your education has deformed your reasoning.

The UK is not as useless as the incompetent Government run by the APC. Or do you think media trial is justice at last?

For you to have referred to people mentioning $16bn as barbarians show your family benefitted directly from the loot and it shall never be well with whoever benefitted directly from the looted fund

Define your failure.

Achievement(beneficiary)
Is not borrowing to pay salary failure(Nigerian economy)
Increasing police salary(the police officer and their family)
Expunging of ghost workers(Nigerian economy)
Payment of Nigerian airways workers(the workers)
Banning the importation of rice(rice farmers and the Nigerian economy)
Warri Itakpe rail line first time ever theyre seeing train(all SS people & the Nigerian economy)
Lagos-ibadan rail line(SW and the whole country)
Ajaokuta steel after 40years(Nigerian economy nd all potential builders)
N-power(Nigerian graduates) first time having transparent recruitment
Trader-money(Nigerian traders) first time ever they’ll receive support directly from the FG.

All the above among others

If you dispute them then define clearly what you expect PMB to have achieved by now.

UK government is not useless yet they have not arranged her in court since but to your warped mind Nigerian government is useless for not arranging her. I doubt your logical reasoning capacity.

You brought oshiomole and babachir you got served
You went back to Diezani and brought “achievement” with it, you’ve been served again let’s hear your logic.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
jomoh:

For you to have referred to people mentioning $16bn as barbarians show your family benefitted directly from the loot and it shall never be well with whoever benefitted directly from the looted fund

Define your failure.

Achievement(beneficiary)
Is not borrowing to pay salary failure(Nigerian economy)
Increasing police salary(the police officer and their family)
Expunging of ghost workers(Nigerian economy)
Payment of Nigerian airways workers(the workers)
Banning the importation of rice(rice farmers and the Nigerian economy)
Warri Itakpe rail line first time ever theyre seeing train(all SS people & the Nigerian economy)
Lagos-ibadan rail line(SW and the whole country)
Ajaokuta steel after 40years(Nigerian economy nd all potential builders)
N-power(Nigerian graduates) first time having transparent recruitment
Trader-money(Nigerian traders) first time ever they’ll receive support directly from the FG.

All the above among others

If you dispute them then define clearly what you expect PMB to have achieved by now.

UK government is not useless yet they have not arranged her in court since but to your warped mind Nigerian government is useless for not arranging her. I doubt your logical reasoning capacity.

You brought oshiomole and babachir you got served
You went back to Diezani and brought “achievement” with it, you’ve been served again let’s hear your logic.
Charge them to court and stop exposing your barbarism. Media trial doesn't bring justice or put people in prison. The law does.

The APC has failed woefully.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Brawnoria(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Magu and his clueless propaganda. is she the first person to have looted money? how comes shes your only priority? when you lack common sense and skills, all you do is victimize innocent people around. meanwhile how much did you charge APC to set this up? Common sense is not common
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Nuel042: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
BOOMnaija:
But this madam wickedness no be here o....only u pocket 300million dollars, not even naira.

This is so evil and i'm sure she is even scared of her level of evil and d eventual consequences, that she scrapped her whole hair and claimed to be suffering from cancer just to buy time before her evil apparently begins haunting her.

Believe what that fool said at your own peril.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great2017:

Charge them to court and stop exposing your barbarism. Media trial doesn't bring justice or put people in prison. The law does.

The APC has failed woefully.

Bro I can’t hear you properly your voice is fading.

Speak up and speak clearly. Seems you don’t have anything to counter what I wrote.

If you do please I encourage you to speak up or forever hold you peace. Though enemies of the country will never know peace.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great!
Una think say na Ibori? wink
Go and get your ADEOSUN first!
Useless APC! kiss
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Kamanuozuzu: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Arrest Ganduje firsty.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
jomoh:

Bro I can’t hear you properly your voice is fading.

Speak up and speak clearly. Seems you don’t have anything to counter what I wrote.

If you do please I encourage you to speak up or forever hold you peace. Though enemies of the country will never know peace.
Hiss
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Great2017:

Hiss

You better start thinking straight and see that we are in a third world country you don’t expect eldorado in everything.

I have lots of you educated illiterates like you that I shut up all the time.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2018
jomoh:

You better start thinking straight and see that we are in a third world country you don’t expect eldorado in everything.

I have lots of you educated illiterates like you that I shut up all the time.
What is this one saying?
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by jomoh: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2018
Great2017:

What is this one saying?

Saying that you shoul get sense
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by Great2017: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
jomoh:

Saying that I don't have sense
Then, receive sense.
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by chosengocap: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
deomelo:

Shey den don change the constitution to start arresting sitting governors with immunity?

how come you Igbos didn't cry and abuse the EFCC for not arresting Fayose before the end of his term?

Too many ignorant people on NL for sure.

EFCC files charges against Akwa Ibom governor, NBA president
Re: Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK by chosengocap: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
jomoh:

Ans these questions truthfully pig.

1. Was he arrested while in office?

2. After how many years after obanikoro and omisore was arraigned did EFCC start going after Fayose accounts?

So you expect EFCC to just jump on a serving governor of a state because of a video in circulation less than 3months. And when they loose the case you come here again to bleed about their incompetence.

Go schoolyou no go gree na beer palour gist u dey listen to. We are not all dullards like u.

EFCC files charges against Akwa Ibom governor, NBA president

zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Buhari Meets With Benue Governor-elect, Rev. Fr. Hyacinth Alia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.