Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I’ve Regretted Depositing GHC 2million At Menzgold And Not Investing It In ... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Regretted Depositing GHC 2million At Menzgold And Not Investing It In ... (374 Views)

Rapper Stonzzi Reveals How A Fake Facebook Mallam Requested GHC 5K From Him / ‘I Have Regretted Engaging In Lesbianism’ – Actress Abena Ghana Says / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Regretted Depositing GHC 2million At Menzgold And Not Investing It In ... by dontwix: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Young Ghanaian rich businessman,Alien has regretted depositing 20Billion old cedis (GHC 2million) at Menzgold.

Alien,who owns a real estate company (AL Properties) and drive expensive cars like Range Rover autobiography,G-wagon, Benz etc, took to snapchat to announce the huge amount of money he deposited at Menzgold and expressed remorse for not investing it in Kumawood movies.

He added that the government should stop protecting Nana Appiah Mensah and hear the cry of innocent souls who have deposited money at Menzgold

SEE what Alien posted on Snapchat below:

According to a close source, Alien is planning with his American-based lawyers to sue Menzgold Company for refusing to pick his calls and also refusing to pay him the GHC 2million deposit. The source also disclosed that Alien wants to collect his money from Menzgold company and invest it in Kumawood by buying expensive cameras and equipment for hardworking movie producers to produce quality movies.

Re: I’ve Regretted Depositing GHC 2million At Menzgold And Not Investing It In ... by AJOBI77(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
Na now your eye clear. We learn every day

(1) (Reply)

Offset Wants To Spend Christmas Eve With Cardi & Baby Kulture / Bobrisky Reveals Plans To Snatch All The Lagos Billionaires From Ladies / Genevieve Nnaji's Lionheart In Cinemas Nationwide From 21st December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.