Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Rapper Stonzzi Reveals How A Fake Facebook Mallam Requested GHC 5K From Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Stonzzi Reveals How A Fake Facebook Mallam Requested GHC 5K From Him (319 Views)

Zinoleesky Requested For 120k Comments On Instagram And Got It In Less Than 24hr / Mallam Yankee's Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Photos) / Tboss Reacts After A Fan Requested Her To Be His Mother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Stonzzi Reveals How A Fake Facebook Mallam Requested GHC 5K From Him by dontwix: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ghanaian Young Rapper Stonzzi Bless has made a shocking revelation about how a Facebook Mallam contacted him to give him money is=f he wanted to be popular like award winning rapper Sarkodie.

According to an interview Stonzzi Bless had with Ghflow TV, the facebook Mallam who uses the name Mallam Tipolipo told him to send 5000 cedis via mobile money and also send him his songs through his email if he wanted his name to be a house hold name like Sarkodie. He refused to send the money and blocked the fake mallam.

Stonzzi Bless took to facebook to advise fellow up and coming musicians to be careful of fake facebook mallams who promise them of success in the music industry.

"A Juju man hit me up on Facebook and ask me to pay him GHC 5000 for me to be like Sarkodie but I showed him I'm smarter than he is. How can I fall for such scam? Young artistes beware, hardwork pays"- Stonzzi Bless wrote on Facebook.

Watch Stonzzi Bless' video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQIpUFAioCM

(1) (Reply)

Dremo The Rapper Or The Singer Which Do You Prefer?? / Nigerian Police Arrest And Detained Remmy Cent For Faking With Corona Virus / Video: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.