Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Design This Logo For Me At A Token. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design This Logo For Me At A Token. (1233 Views)

Design anything for with just a token check out!!! Logos and more / Who Can Design A Simple Logo For Me For A Token Of 1k / Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
DONE

Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by monimekaz(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
vowsng:
I need someone to help me design this logo for a token, just quote me and I will reply you thanks.

I can do it ....
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
monimekaz:

I can do it ....
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by IamProdigy: 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
Before you guys quickly replicate this work...

Have you considered if this is another designers work, who wasn't paid or paid completely?

Have you considered you could be making someone loose the his due wage... ?

Have you considered that this could be an act of plagiarism?

If you must do these type of Job requests... Ask for the source File

Nb: This is in no way to discredit the poster, but to draw the attention of designers to stand in for each other in this creative industry!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by erad(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamProdigy:

Have you considered if this is another designers work, who wasn't paid or paid completely?

Nb: This is in no way to discredit the poster, but to draw the attention of designers to stand in for each other in this creative industry!

Good point...

Poster, you'll need to address this issue and fast.
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 06, 2018
erad:

Good point...

I just needed a logo, and I used google to search out a design that suits me, it was not an unfinished work from anyone. BTW, the offer is still open
erad:

Good point...

Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Still available
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2018
vowsng:
I just needed a logo, and I used google to search out a design that suits me, it was not an unfinished work from anyone. BTW, the offer is still open
IamProdigy:

Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by LanceTurner(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2018
vowsng:
I need someone to help me design this logo for a token, just quote me and I will reply you thanks.

Send me a message on WhatsApp
+2348038268419

I'll recreate it at a very affordable price
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Pneumaa(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
vowsng:

You may send a mail at pneumacreativstudios@gmail.com

Or send a direct PM on here,

However, to preserve originality and avoid plagiarism, the above sample will serve as a resource and reference to build your own logo not to directly replicate hook, line and sinker.

Regards
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Pneumaa(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2018
vowsng:

You may send a mail at pneumacreativstudios@gmail.com

Or send a direct PM on here,

However, to preserve originality and avoid plagiarism, the above sample will serve as a resource and reference to build your own logo not to directly replicate hook, line and sinker.

T
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by TruthHurts100: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
IamProdigy:

Mediocre don't know these. They charge 2k for logo designs. Useless bunch of fools
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by don4real18(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
TruthHurts100:

Mediocre don't know these. They charge 2k for logo designs. Useless bunch of fools
It's so annoying... Anyway as professional designers, we should always stand up for ourselves and assist each other to grow our industry
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Nonsoven(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
chat me @ 07017451678
Re: Design This Logo For Me At A Token. by Offpoint: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
don4real18:

It's so annoying... Anyway as professional designers, we should always stand up for ourselves and assist each other to grow our industry
They've Bastardized Logo designs here, someone will ask for a logo you contact him and he'll start pricing 1500 or 3k.... wey no be type settings. I saw one thread yesterday about designing logo for N300, I was like Jesus Christ!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canon 100d With touch screen SOLD / Convert Jpeg File To Corel / Photoshop Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.