Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President (806 Views)

Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by ATIKUAIR(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Today Atiku Presidential Campaign Office unveiled letterstothenextpresident.com and surprisingly Nigerians have started writhing Atiku Abubakar as the next president on issues that matters to them and their communities.

In one of the touchy and emotional letters writing by Habila Bulus from Buachi Zakshi,a minority tribe in Bauchi state to Atiku Abubakar.

The letter was so touchy and I was moved to share it and I am very happy with Atiku Campaign Organization for creating platform for Nigerians to easily address Atiku Abubakar on the issues that matters to them and their community.

Read the letter here https://letterstothenextpresident.com/openletters/122/THE-CRIES-OF-ZAKSHI-COMMUNITY

Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by Abfinest007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
atiku is over ready unlike Buhari that took six months just to appoint ministers.now most d.ministers are not working he has refuse to change them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by NigerDeltan(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is how you know a president that is ready to govern a country

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by docadams: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
NigerDeltan:
This is how you know a president that is ready to govern a country

Like this man?

Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by Mankos(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Joke of the century
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
We now official have BMCs and AMCs here. on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by NigerDeltan(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
docadams:

Like this man?

stale!

You guys should better look for something more worst than this before its too late
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is how to be a able, reliable, proactive dependable and above all a president full of life.I believe in the Atiku vision.
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by Racoon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy "Nigeria on the march again......."
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by id911(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
Today Atiku Presidential Campaign Office unveiled letterstothenextpresident.com and surprisingly Nigerians have started writhing Atiku Abubakar as the next president on issues that matters to them and their communities.

In one of the touchy and emotional letters writing by Habila Bulus from Buachi Zakshi,a minority tribe in Bauchi state to Atiku Abubakar.

The letter was so touchy and I was moved to share it and I am very happy with Atiku Campaign Organization for creating platform for Nigerians to easily address Atiku Abubakar on the issues that matters to them and their community.

Read the letter here https://letterstothenextpresident.com/openletters/122/THE-CRIES-OF-ZAKSHI-COMMUNITY

Dear Habila, our dreams of getting Nigeria working again would become a reality from next year. Don't worry, our incoming President, H.E Atiku Abubakar is talk and do! He is going to put smiles on the faces of the deprived and downtrodden in our country
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by tutudesz: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
NigerDeltan:

stale!

You guys should better look for something more worst than this before its too late
Instead of you to be asking important questions to find out if he is capable, this was how APC members attacked PDP members 2015.
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by NigerDeltan(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
tutudesz:

Instead of you to be asking important questions to find out if he is capable, this was how APC members attacked PDP members 2015.

I should ask who, you?

Did i tell you i'm not in Nigeria to know that Atiku is the only candidate with economic blueprint that will lift 50m Nigerians out of poverty within 2yrs?
Re: Nigerians Writes Atiku Abubakar As The Next President by tutudesz: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2018
NigerDeltan:

I should ask who, you?

Did i tell you i'm not in Nigeria to know that Atiku is the only candidate with economic blueprint that will lift 50m Nigerians out of poverty within 2yrs?
Which blueprint? Plz tell me how is he going to do that and if its is possible? Was that not the same way people were saying PMB would make $1=N1 and others? I am a die hard PDP member so no come tag me APC O!

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation!!national Open University Student To Be Included In NYSC, Law School / Meet The successor Of Niger State Governor Come 2019 / VIDEO/PICS : Mammoth Crowd Welcome Kano PDP Dep Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.