Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo (26495 Views)

Kodar Green, NDU Student Killed In Cultist Reprisal Attack In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Cultists At A Hotel In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by Onyenna(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Cultism never pays... Wise up
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by idioticpmb: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2018
Any arrested cult member should be sent to sambisa to fight BH. Check my name lipsrsealed
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by scait(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
If you be cultist raise your hand
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by okrikaboi: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Islandos on rampage Aro baggers have arrived
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by nonix22(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
CapedBaldy:
I'm thinking of when Rick and Morty season 4 gets released and people are busy killing themselves
How do u make time to watch season movies? Apart from the ones I watch daily on cable TV, me no get that kind time to waste man. I got loads of movies in my lappy since April, I never fit watch them finish till date
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by Hoodbilonia: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2018
niggiz getting shot again
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by engrjacuzzi: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2018
if only cultist can display their killing skills with terrorists, Nigeria would be a safe place..
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by dbynonetwork: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

You have malaria

You have dementia...
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by GetCofOProperty: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Happyfela:
Broke cultist got banged,Mofo wont see 2019
RIP. Only God's mercy can save his sould.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by Mperaw: 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Incredible!!!! this guys are biting more than they can chew oooo....the other day police caught some of them in d name of badoo, just check outhttps://planetnewsng.com/13-suspected-badoo-members-were-apprehend-in-kwara/
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by JBoss25(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
What's happening in my state?
Re: Young Man Shot Dead By Cultists At His Home In Bayelsa. Graphic Photo by CapedBaldy: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2018
nonix22:

How do u make time to watch season movies? Apart from the ones I watch daily on cable TV, me no get that kind time to waste man. I got loads of movies in my lappy since April, I never fit watch them finish till date
I binge them on weekends when I'm not busy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Chetachi Onwume Suspended By Rivers State Lawmaker / Hoodlums Clash In Ile-Epo, Lagos, Set Market On Fire (Photo, Video) / Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.