Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos (17059 Views)

Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by wingmanII: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:
See has he finish Inosson

IVM doN lose balance at just collision with Cow

This would not have happened if he was driving a Benz ML550

Imagine, Engine pop out grin grin grin Says a lot about its quality and safety standards

Read again. They eventually hit a tree.

2 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by PointZerom: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Impact with a cow made the engine pop out grin

At what speed did the car hit the cows and latter hit a tree?

So you're expecting a car that hits Cows and a tree to remain intact?.
Don't let hatred block your sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by HanksAnuku: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2018
so he didn't pay the fulani for their cows in the end?

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by blujoi(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2018
I don’t think you are seeing the picture clearly. The engine didn’t pop out, unless the engine of a car and the bonnet means the same thing to you. If you look closely you will notice that the engine bay of the car is still intact, the windscreen is unbroken and the car didn’t roll over, which says good things about the quality of the IVM. I have seen the front of a 911 Lorry completely destroyed after hitting a cow. I am definitely sure that a Hyundai SUV or Kia would have been more damaged than this. Talking about benzes, I have been in one that had a roll over or say tumbled in an accident me and a friend were involved. Please stop bad mouthing. After all Princess Diana died in an S-class Benz, go figure.

Denikayan:

Imagine, Engine pop out grin grin grin Says a lot about its quality and safety standards

4 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by adecz: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2018
All this drama.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You for just kuku fly..
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Reference(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Silly man. Do you know how much a full grown cow weighs.

2 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by smokeyupu(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2018
Dami12345:
Lol
Not a laughing matter o. Pray it doesn't happen to you. Our Igbo brothers are desperate when it comes to "ember" months. Lord have mercy
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Dami12345: 10:10am On Dec 06, 2018
smokeyupu:

Not a laughing matter o. Pray it doesn't happen to you. Our Igbo brothers are desperate when it comes to "ember" months. Lord have mercy

I get. With what Nigeria has done to us. Na to just laugh remain cause too many reasons to cry dey.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by crunchyg: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2018
TONYE001:

Hello,

Can you kindly tell me why he "needs" to attend the Experience for "thanksgiving?"
Why should I tell you why, are you him, was I telling you, what's your business here?
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by idioticpmb: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Nigeria is truly a zoo.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Peter4luv: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Such a brave man with a good driver..God bless you and no evil shall come your way but next time fly safely no matter the cost cause money na something way no fit finish..now you see from 68k you have incurred more cost running to millions...thank God they didnt get hold of you..

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2018
AfonjaOgbuisi:
Anybody from Delta State here?
please contact me I have a used pant for sell,

Be careful about what you post online!!!
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mctfopt: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

It's basic physics, an adult cow weighs between 500 to 1000kg, consider the SUV was moving at say 120km/hr and suddenly brought to a halt by a 1-ton object.

Force F= mass x acceleration

Mass of Innoson SUV= 1815kg

acceleration = 120km/hr = 33.33 meters/second (distance covered in a second is one-third the lenght of a standard football pitch)

therefore force acting on the car = 1815 * 33.33 = 60493.95 newtons

Imagine the crazy force at play here; this force will continue to act on this SUV (inertia at work) even when a 1-ton cow thinks it should do otherwise smiley

I think Innoson should make use of this opportunity to generate some free good publicity and get the man a new Innoson just likeToyota did to that nurse's truck that survived the California fire or offer to repair the SUV for free cool

6 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by TONYE001(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2018
crunchyg:

Why should I tell you why, are you him, was I telling you, what's your business here?

Well, for starters, this is a forum where anyone can comment on anything he desires. Also, I really want to know why someone needs to attend a certain program to thank God that is all over. I'm just curious and I do hope you can quench my curiosity, in a civilized manner.

Thank you.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Viking007(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2018
mctfopt:
They had guts and got lucky.
Imagine what would have happened if they were caught? They'd probably be killed after collecting huge ransom. Now that the police is aware of the kidnappings going around the axis, I guess they should better keep a secret look at that part.
Nigeria Police? Secret look? What happened here is no different from what has been happening in the Abuja Kaduna express way for years and NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Nigeria Police just like other government security outfits are incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2018
It looks like scripts from Hollywood movies. Well op I join you to thank God for your life
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mctfopt: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Viking007:
Nigeria Police? Secret look? What happened here is no different from what has been happening in the Abuja Kaduna express way for years and NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Nigeria Police just like other government security outfits are incompetent.

You are right on that, but when orders from above motivate them, much as they are incompetent, they act. Here's to hope that they may work.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by mctfopt: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2018
Samfriday:
[b][/b]

If you are any good at what you advertise, what stops you from betting and winning all the money alone without looking for who to scam?

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Buterflyle0: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2018
So somehow they were saved by Fulani cows which gave them enough headstart to run into the forest.

If they had died the story would have changed to Fulani herdsmen killed them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by youngsahito(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
some region are good @ kidnapping and cultism.Thank God for there lives.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by equity1(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2018
mctfopt:

If you are any good at what you advertise, what stops you from betting and winning all the money alone without looking for who to scam?
This is exactly what I normally ask, if he is sure of his fixed game, why can't he play it and win big. One of them was disturbing me to give him 5k for fixed game that can give me millions, I started wondering if the dude doesn't need millions.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Oweku: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Impact wit a tree...
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Are you okay? Even MB G-Class has been condemned for colliding with a Deer which is 4-times smaller than a cow. Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians tend to expose their stack ignorance in a public arena such as Nairaland forum.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Denikayan: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dedetwo:

Are you okay? Even MB G-Class has been condemned for colliding with a Deer which is 4-times smaller than a cow. Sometimes I wonder why most Nigerians tend to expose their stack ignorance in a public arena such as Nairaland forum.

Keep wondering

You are jobless na!
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Amhappy(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
I thank God for your life bro. I hope they catch those boys. They are so heartless.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Akabuking: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
Movie script. Which kind of stunt is that? 2ndly Arondizuogu has no boundary with Crossriver State or even any road linking it to Lagos or Crossriver State.
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by GetCofOProperty: 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
Abagworo:
Movie script. Which kind of stunt is that? 2ndly Arondizuogu has no boundary with Crossriver State or even any road linking it to Lagos or Crossriver State.

Kidnappers seem to be having a filled day recently.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

1 Like

Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by Casemiro(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
> it is well

as in
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Agba Jalingo Attacked By Kidnappers In Imo. Photos by okonprecious(m): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
U no thank God or Ur driver nah commisioner of police... Man u're a FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. / Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta / Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.