Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains (44946 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by continentalceo(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Small Doctor you don't need to explain your fvcked life to anyone.

You are a celebrity who is above the law because of the few good connects you have.
That's all that matters man.

You're free, free again.
Free to climb speakers, free to smoke weed, free to carry guns and free to masturbate.
So have a blast.

Your savage
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by babadeee(m): 12:47am On Dec 06, 2018
eDoctorr:

Tell your father to shut up because am very sure he is snoring right away.

You are fool. A known person is different from a well known person.

Not everybody in the world of sport and entertainment is a celebrity.
Fool.
I don’t think you have a dad at home, if you really have a dad at home, I don’t think you have respect for him
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by srclark: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2018
lanaVello1:
Doesn't add up, if it was a properly issued license, hislawyers would have thrown the case out of court by now, hell they'd have been suing for damages against the Nigerian Police force sef.
nope even with a license there are still some rules you have to obey
.must not be a conceable weapon
.must not be I think more than 100 poles away from your house or so (unless I. The case of servicing or going to buy bullets) .I can't remember the exact terms but I know one thing for sure civilians are only allowed to own single and double barrels no pump action ,no pistol
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by lanaVello1(m): 1:12am On Dec 06, 2018
srclark:
nope even with a license there are still some rules you have to obey
.must not be a conceable weapon
.must not be I think more than 100 poles away from your house or so (unless I. The case of servicing or going to buy bullets) .I can't remember the exact terms but I know one thing for sure civilians are only allowed to own single and double barrels no pump action ,no pistol
Oh wow, thanks for the insight... would read up..
It's ironic for the licence to permit carrying double barrels and forbid pistols tho grin
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 06, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Even wt d license the gun should be for self defense at home,wetin d gun dey do inside ur car? U and ur boys wan help Federal Highway patrol do their job abi? Rubbish

Pls which type of gun was found on him?
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by dochenaj: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2018
lanaVello1:
Doesn't add up, if it was a properly issued license, hislawyers would have thrown the case out of court by now, hell they'd have been suing for damages against the Nigerian Police force sef.
NPF issue the licences. So if he sues them, they can always find a loophole to take away the licence from him.
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by stanley000: 3:19am On Dec 06, 2018
lanaVello1:
bru u tink here is USA or UK? Look at how you sounded like after suing for damages the police will get Ur account no and happilly credit you so u can live happily ever after?? That's how similar cause happen and u guys think like the criminal will be sentenced to death as per Ur word on Nairaland, smh
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 4:22am On Dec 06, 2018
eDoctorr:

See how you shot yourself in the leg.
Then go back and check the meaning of Fame and Famous.
My bad. I thought I was quoting a sane person
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by RevenGeMission: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2018
dalhjana:
lol so him relly Cari d gun... yu get luck

There's no luck here

He really does have license, but trust police to always blow things out of proportion

If he doesn't have license he'd probably be in remand
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by RevenGeMission: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2018
lanaVello1:

You know he was released second day right?
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by correctguy101(m): 5:29am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Small Doctor you don't need to explain your fvcked life to anyone.

You are a celebrity who is above the law because of the few good connects you have.
That's all that matters man.

You're free, free again.
Free to climb speakers, free to smoke weed, free to carry guns and free to masturbate.
So have a blast.

Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by srclark: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2018
lanaVello1:

Oh wow, thanks for the insight... would read up..
It's ironic for the licence to permit carrying double barrels and forbid pistols tho grin
you hardly see pistols In naija except those locally made ones
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by speedyconnect3: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Someone should tell him,not every Nigerian is an illiterate like him!!!You have a license to a Gun,yet the CP of Lagos doesn’t know!!!The IG told every one licensed to to gun to return it months ago and you are here forming stupid!!!You are licensed to a gun of that size!!!YOU ARE A FOOL!!!

There was no arrest or anything

All na publicity stunt ahead of concert..
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by DaRuud(m): 7:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Please we need your presence in Maiduguri , Borno state

NairaMedia:
Nigerian singer, Small Doctor who was arrested a few days ago for 'illegal possesion' of firearms has explained the circumstances that led to his arrest by the Nigerian Police and described it as a case of misunderstanding.

The singer was arraigned earlier on Tuesday at the Ebute Metta Magistrate court along with the other occupants in his car and was subsequently released.

Small Doctor wrote;

Small Doctor insisted that he had licence to carry a gun, saying that he was stunned when he later read that he was in possession of illegal firearms, “as I said earlier, I cannot be involved in any illegal activity. There is no way I will hold a firearm without having a licence” he added.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-have-licence-to-carry-gun-small.html

Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by adecz: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2018
People are issued license for
double barrel hunting gun,

They go & acquire AK47 or
Baretta pistol.

Its a No, No, No!!!
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by sapeleboi(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2018
are you a military personnel

Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by Naza25: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Small doctor why?
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by MrCaesar: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2018
Does license include moving around with gun? This guy sounds so irresponsible!
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by mozona(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2018
if small doctor has licence to carry a gun i bet you all celebrates has guns too
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by sammirano: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
LaCruzz:
lol @Celebrity grin grin grin

He is a celebrity no doubt. Do you think a nonentity will perform in a function involving the president?
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by abbeynism(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2018
eDoctorr:

She's right bro.

So the likes of Terry G also is a celebrity. Jawon, Style plus etc...

They're not famous, believe me, Small doctor can walk for 30minutes on the street of Kaduna and no one would recognize him unless he walks with an open identity. He is a popular singer, no doubt. But that's not fame.

So how is he a celebrity when his popularity could not circulate his home country.

If it is all about FAME then Muhammad JUBRIN is a celebtity.
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
LaCruzz:
I never said so, it's just funny how we Nigerians use the word celebrity for everyone grin

Lamo your still implying that Small Doctor no be celeb cheesy
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by lanaVello1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
RevenGeMission:

You know he was released second day right?
He was granted bail, case is still on i think. If he breaks any of his bail condition sef, they are throwing him inside back,lol
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by lanaVello1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2018
stanley000:
bru u tink here is USA or UK? Look at how you sounded like after suing for damages the police will get Ur account no and happilly credit you so u can live happily ever after?? That's how similar cause happen and u guys think like the criminal will be sentenced to death as per Ur word on Nairaland, smh
are you saying nigerian courts dont award costs? or you inferring that it is improbable to enforce them??
Because people get damages sum daily in our courts, problem is just with the whole slow system which affects the enforcement of judgment process and thats a major issue with our judiciary generally.
Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by arnold123: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Even wt d license the gun should be for self defense at home,wetin d gun dey do inside ur car? U and ur boys wan help Federal Highway patrol do their job abi? Rubbish
guns aren't issued for "self defense "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afrocandy Slays In Hot Bikini At The Beach / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Sikiratu Sindodo & Her 16-yr-Old Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.