Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) (30991 Views)

He Changed The Currency In 1984; He Is Changing It Again In 2022 - Shehu Sani / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by FarahAideed: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You who claims to see the big picture yet you are broke AF and your businesses collapsed under your mismanagement. grin

Mr Big picture

My business was affected by bad Governance from Buhari but when Atiku comes the economy will be confident again and I will succeed once more In Jesus Name ..keep mocking ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Buterflyle0: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

My business was affected by bad Governance from Buhari but when Atiku comes the economy will be confident again and I will succeed once more In Jesus Name ..keep mocking ok

Your business was affected by your myopic views in business as it was a business probably built on fraud and catering to fraudulent people.

Once fraud was cut off your business felt the crunch and your so called big picture outlook couldn't save it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by deomelo: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

I laugh in Chinese.. hahahahahahah Oga dont let ignorance kill you , Intels has been worjingbin Nigeria since 1984 and it's the bedrock of Volpis success . Which day did Volpi enter Angola that you want to attribute his wealth to Angola ...hehehehehehehe you Buharists are just too shallow

The only ignorance I see here is you attributing his riches to one single business when in fact he rakes in more money from other businesses outside Nigeria.

Limit your fallacies to your fellow Igbos, they fall for anything and everything.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by QuestionMark910: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2018
The man who had received the five talents went at once and put his money to work and gained five more. So also, the one with the two talents gained two more. But the man who had received the one talent went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master's money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
wetin concern us, who no dey borrow. propaganda shit

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by deomelo: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

What's your line of business anyway? Peddling ipob lies, rumors and gossips on the internet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by QuestionMark910: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2018
myboy2111:
It is just incredible the level of discipline and integrity even in the face of great temptations

So where did Yusuf get the N50 million naira to buy a powerbike?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by deomelo: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8247742_aa_png321532365639f31b3b9f8ea8be0c6be2

The Subcommittee contacted Siemens about this allegation and also reviewed the
Citibank account records. The Subcommittee identified Citibank records showing three wire
transfers from Siemens AG, in 2001 and 2002, that together provided over $1.7 million to
Ms. Douglas’ personal checking account at Citibank. This chart identifies those wire transfers.

On the other hand, Atiku is a global bribe taker,a petty thief, voracious and prolific looter.

America is waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Buterflyle0: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Show proof that he bought one. Any receipt with his name on it?

Any powerbike dealer testify that he bought any from him?

Anything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes Atikus herdsmen. Or did you not hear Atiku say he has over 1000 cows? Atiku does not ranch them so obviously herdsmen roam with them.

Also did you not hear that Atikus spokesman said Atiku is more Fulani than Buhari and that Buhari cannot speak the Fulani language?

Atiku herdsmen is very true
So it is atiku only 1000 cows that are causing havoc throughout the country? So if atiku a private citizen is causing hovoc on the land, killing and spilling blood what stop buhari who have all the security agencies at his disposal from bringing him to order or even jailing him for murder? Buhari inability to stop atiku and his blood sucking herdsmen (according to you) have proven to right thinking Nigerians that buhari is a failure. He has failed in his primary and most important responsibility of protecting life, denying Nigerians of their right to life

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2018
MadamExcellency:
But Buhari taught Atiku stealing by insisting he stop verifying dollar suitcases.

We witnessed this in 1984 and nothing will erase this from history.

Bunch of thieves.
Where u there?
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Integrity of the highest order. See Buhari as a former head of state in control of the entire Nation resources still has to go for bank loan to get a roof on top of his head.
Unlike Atiku recall, the former U S President Bill Clinton 1993_ 2001 while he too was trying to secure a bank loan to get a roof on top of his head after 8 year rule, remember it was exactly at that time Atiku went to America to purchase a $2.5 million dollar building cash dawn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by deomelo: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2018
noturbusiness:

So it is atiku only 1000 cows that are causing havoc throughout the country? So if atiku a private citizen is causing hovoc on the land, killing and spilling blood what stop buhari who have all the security agencies at his disposal from bringing him to order or even jailing him for murder? Buhari inability to stop atiku and his blood sucking herdsmen (according to you) have proven to right thinking Nigerians that buhari is a failure. He has failed in his primary and most important responsibility of protecting life, denying Nigerians of their right to life

Funny upside down ipob logic..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Buterflyle0: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2018
noturbusiness:

Atiku + PDP.

Atiku owns over a thousand cows and that itself is a lot and he would require at least 20 herdsmen working for him as they roam the nation with the cows at 50 each.

He could as well arm them in order to protect his cows as a man who is more Fulani than Buhari so values cows highly.

GEJ a PDP man is the life Patron to Miyetti Allah and the factional chairman of of miyetti Allah is in Ortoms government as his special adviser. All PDP people.

In fact PDP has more stakes in herdsmen activities than APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by 0ubenji(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Once a borrower, always a borrower.
He also took loans to buy his nomination form?

And all he has done since becoming President is taking loan upon loan from China and the World Bank.

We really need to send Baba back to Daura.
atleast be kind enough to loan him tfare

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2018
vonlogon:
So? Where are you going with this?

He can keep loan certificate but not his watch certificate. That is to show you were his love lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Afamed: 8:38am On Dec 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are a very short sighted man who can never see the big picture it seems no wonder you support Buhari and go about calling every successful man a thief . See below excerpt from a premium times article on Intels revenue for first 9 months of 2017 ( note 2017 was one of the worst years for Intels as result of the dullards black politics)
Keep quiet, defender of looters
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by semyman: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Their minds are cast and made up, it is not now any one will be selling Buhari to the lost sheep, have you forgotten what they did to even a Messiah?

Their only recompense is the results from the polls.
Then they must be humbled by force.

Alliance with corruption will never rise and shine again in my country for the sake of the future generations
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Afamed: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Ask from the radio Biafra that brought the news to you
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Otuegbe: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
greatiyk4u:
This is testimony of integrity
no, it means u don't no how to make money

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Atiku + PDP.

Atiku owns over a thousand cows and that itself is a lot and he would require at least 20 herdsmen working for him as they roam the nation with the cows at 50 each.

He could as well arm them in order to protect his cows as a man who is more Fulani than Buhari so values cows highly.

GEJ a PDP man is the life Patron to Miyetti Allah and the factional chairman of of miyetti Allah is in Ortoms government as his special adviser. All PDP people.

In fact PDP has more stakes in herdsmen activities than APC
Read my previous reply and answer those questions. I am not arguing with you on who owns cows today. If the question are too difficult for you to understand Just read and read till you understand before replying me with answers not out of points.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Buterflyle0: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2018
noturbusiness:

Read my previous reply and answer those questions. I am not arguing with you on who owns cows today. If the question are too difficult for you to understand Just read and read till you understand before replying me with answers not out of points.

I have gone beyond answering your question

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Stanbeto: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
No be today o
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by desmond2pk: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
greatiyk4u:

So borrowing money is integrity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by san316(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
I believe it is a loan ooo. But from my understanding in Banking, Money launderers use loan offer letter to conceal their stolen funds.

But this shows that the president has integrity. He was the military head and could take any money without trying to justify it to anyone but he didn't.
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have gone beyond answering your question
You never have any reasonable thing to contribute on this forum
Everyone on this forum know you as a master of spreading fake news but every fake news you post against atiku make buhari to look more and more of a failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Buterflyle0: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2018
noturbusiness:

[s]You never have any reasonable thing to contribute on this forum
Everyone on this forum know you as a master of spreading fake news but every fake news you post against atiku make buhari to look more and more of a failure[/s]

Self torturing pains is all I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by seguno2: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2018
Chongaiman:
And that's why Yusuf Buhari was involved in an accident on a cheap Jincheng bike.

grin grin
Don’t mind the zombies who think that our mumu has moved to the next level like their own.
They don’t know that our mumu don do. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Waiting for a letter showing Atiku loan facility for the building of his university. Even if it is a microfinance one.

This was buhari we now have jubril
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2018
deomelo:

What's your line of business anyway? Peddling ipob lies, rumors and gossips on the internet?

I own a digital outdoor advertising network with spread in all Nigerian major cities
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Sleekjunior(m): 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
as how nah eh..use ya head sumtimes
greatiyk4u:
Re: Buhari's Union Bank Loan Offer Letter In 1984 (Photo) by Sleekjunior(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2018
awon aFONJA OSHI..YORUBA SABOTUERS
deomelo:

Accordomg to Igbos of course..

Frontier ko, boder ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars: UK Parliament Debates Sanctions Against Nigerian Govt Officials Nov 23 / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Ten Key Points From President Tinubu's Democracy Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.