Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' (602 Views)

Drama As Rape Suspect Flees Lagos Court / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' by agukayode(m): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2018
A hotel rape suspect, who is said to have threatened his victim with venomous snakes, has died after being bitten by one of them. The suspect, known only by his surname of Fan, was discovered dead inside his hotel room in Fuzhou City in East China's Jiangxi Province. He was found on Thursday, after a woman spoke to Chinese police accusing the man of rape. Viral footage, which has been viewed more than 16 million times, shows one of the venomous snakes escaping the hotel room and slithering through the corridor before being caught by firefighters. Qingyun Police Station officer Huang Xiaoyun said preliminary findings suggest the victim had been coerced by the suspect He then forced her into his hotel room and threatened her with three venomous snakes unless she had sex with him. A police officer said: "She was frightened, so she agreed." The suspect is said to have been playing with his snakes in the bath afterwards when one of them bit him. He did not seek medical attention and instead lay on his bed following the accident late on Wednesday, November 21. The victim claims she then escaped the hotel room to report the rape, with police arriving to find the suspect dead from the snake bite. Authorities said at least one of the man's snakes has been identified as a Many-banded krait (Bungarus multicinctus).

Re: Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' by okonprecious(m): 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
Thanks to that innocent snake. Nice work, I wish the one wan no swallow money wah JAMB people the accuse go come swallow them one day.[i]Thanks to that innocent snake. Nice work, I wish the one wan no swallow money wah JAMB people the accuse go come swallow them one day.[/i]Thanks to that innocent snake. Nice work, I wish the one wan no swallow money wah JAMB people the accuse go come swallow them one day.
Re: Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' by okomile(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
Since Chinese eat snakes, why did he keep them as pets or his weapons?

Good for him
No pity

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Suspect Killed By Venomous Snake 'he Used To Threaten His Victim' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
Karna is bae! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Sex Worker Arrested For Robbing Clients To Raise Money For Baby Prepara / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Black Bag In Ayetoro, Ogun State / Residents Flee Village As Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.