Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (28969 Views)

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2018
Just because someone is an house help doesn't mean you treat them like crickets. Or do they think they don't wish for better life?
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by PointZerom: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Chioma Obi...

1. They pay exorbitant bride price(s)

2. The men then beat the shiit out of the wives over trivial issues

3. The women are extraordinarily cruel to their househelps...even those related to them.

Someone rightly said that it is better for a housegal to live in Hell than for the household of a yam-legged bearded woman.

If I was a clone this is what I would have said.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
emerazz:
smiley

That ass looks promising anyway.. cool
Pedophile
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by emerazz(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Don't worry. They would hear in Wudil.

angry angry angry... Who diz..
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by chukwuibuipob: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
sad ipob? Nah their tradition.Dem dey chase /fight with pestle.Wicked pipu
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Gratefulheart01:
What's wrong with Igbo women na? Why are dey so wicked? And Igbo guys too violent husbands. It breaks my heart to see kids maltreated like this.

Never maltreat a kid. Or u wont go unpunished.
The irony is they don't want husbands' battery.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Gptins(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Johntitus:
Humans are wicked! It kills me when I see things like this. Because of meat #50? Tufiakwa

PS: stealing is bad and shouldn't be condoned, but as they say, there are many things the ear of a rat can be used for.
Huncle, she didn't steal! Read before commenting... Assumption is the mother of all failures
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by izy4all(m): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2018
Johntitus:
Humans are wicked! It kills me when I see things like this. Because of meat #50? Tufiakwa

PS: stealing is bad and shouldn't be condoned, but as they say, there are many things the ear of a rat can be used for.
yes stealing is bad but they will never treat their own child that way if it were to be their own child. Wickedness at different level
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Lilimax(f): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2018
Why most women usually exhibit wicked acts towards their house help is beyond me shocked
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by nedu103: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
this is wickedness. why treat a fellow woman's child as if the child was not born. remember, nothing is permanent. you might be in your best today and in your worst tomorrow. your child might be another woman's house help tomorrow you never can tell. send the child back to her parents if you can't tolerate her excesses.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Btruth: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2018
My sisters from the east like to beat house helps sha?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Dearlord(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2018
To be honest, most ìgbo women are very wicked towards their servant.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by OyiOtukpo: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Why do Igbo women like to do madam too much? They like total authority and that's why they brutalize their wards terribly. Almost every maid brutality posted on naija and is by an Igbo woman. Please tone down on this stupidity. You're creating more enemies for your children. And na these women pray pass o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by ccudoye(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2018
So sad!

Check our uniquely designed Italian made shoes at affordable prices.

Dial/WhatsApp me on +234(0)8067240855

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Emmyrate001(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:07am On Dec 06, 2018
If she has treated her well, she wouldn't have stolen meat!
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by fortunechy(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
That uselessly useless woman should be shot from her kitten
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by 77up(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
CHIOMA Obi

Am not surprised undecided

Their yam-legged women are wicked , even devil dey learn

Their men Rude,hateful, proud and born along with criminality tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Nawa o, wickidness is in her blood.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by CathylaMemi(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
Kenzico:
angry
Wicked Woman

As in ehnnnn Chai...
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Now i don't blame them for taking out their frustation on their guardian kids!!

Some women are heartless.
. Most women are heartless
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by SmartMindsFx: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2018
When I was senseless, I spend lavishly simply because money making for me then was easy and its comes on a daily like that.

Something like this occurrence changed my mindset entirely and I thought what if I continue to live such life and I end up messing up my life.

I won't be the only one that suffers my misfortune.
My wife and future innocent kids would also suffer.

So, I am trying everything in my power to lay a wonderful foundation so that my kid won't ever experience such.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2018
Johntitus:

Be more specific, Africans are even more wicked
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
When I was senseless, I spend lavishly simply because money making for me then was easy and its comes on a daily like that.

Something like this occurrence changed my mindset entirely and I thought what if I continue to live such life and I end up messing up my life.

I won't be the only one that suffers my misfortune.
My wife and future innocent kids would also suffer.

So, I am trying everything in my power to lay a wonderful foundation so that my kid won't ever experience such.

Finally found someone with good reasoning today. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2018
I have said it numerous times that most Igbo women (if not all self) brutalizes their house helps. And they are very wicked to them. They just derive joy in injuring them.

If you see an Igbo woman with a house help, please look for a way to save the girl because she is in grave danger.

#bittertruth

The painful thing is that most of their husband are not always around to stop this menace

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Zieina(f): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Ipob women are from the pit of hell! always abusive towards maids! Read countless stories on this forum. Something should be done about this menace.
Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by SmartMindsFx: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Finally found someone with good reasoning today. Bless you

Its just something everybody needs to work towards.
In anything I do, I always have a picture of my family and I on vacation in exotic places.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
ontarioissauga:

The irony is they don't want husbands' battery.

That's the funny irony.

They are the champions of feminism and kick against domestic violence from husbands but are very wicked and evil to their house helps.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) by Epifanio(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2018
Of course, it is a yam-legged, hairy ugly bit*ch from the mudlands. it's their stock in trade.
frustrated osu pigs.

/SPITS^/

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Two Police Stations In Ebonyi As Umahi Imposes 24-hour Curfew(pix) / Man Kills His Colleague Over Girlfriend In Lagos / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.