Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (38891 Views)

Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2019
Efforts are being made to rescue a little housemaid who has been allegedly molested by her madam constantly at Iyana isashi, Ojo local government area of Lagos whey they reside.

According to Ayo Yinkus Fatimoh, the little girl named Ulunma from Imo state, who looks seriously malnourished is said to be beaten with knives by her madam who allegedly terrorizes the community claiming her husband is a soldier.

The young girl's teeth was allegedly broken by her guardian who left brutal marks on her body ( the housemaid) due to the repeated beatings.

It was also gathered that the case of the housemaid is already known at the Isashi police division.

The police who are helpless about the matter - reportedly implored concerned citizens of the community to go viral with the situation in order to get the relevant government agencies to step into the matter before the madam murders this innocent child.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/soldiers-wife-brutalities-her-maid-with-knife-breaks-her-teeth-in-lagos.html

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by delugajackson: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Women been maltreating other women's children since 300B.C. Truly, the heart of a woman is desperately wicked.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Kyllahmc(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2019
I say a tooth for a tooth!

19 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by dante0147: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
If I were to be her husband ... Make I no talk sha
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by daddytime(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2019
It's difficult to place why most women are always so bitter and merciless overall.

Poor girl...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Davash222(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
dainformant:

The police who are helpless about the matter - reportedly implored concerned citizens of the community to go viral with the situation in order to get the relevant government agencies to step into the matter before the madam murders this innocent child.

You can imagine what a Law enforcement agency is saying. I give up on Nigeria police!!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Some women are so heartless, i dunno why women love maltreating house helps, you were the one that needed her, not her needing you!

17 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by ikombe: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2019
This is inhumane angry

And the stupid soldier should be dealt with for such an odidoforious act melted on this poor little girl angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2019
People like this eh, u cant go close to their own kids o... Wedding MC

3 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Brownshugar69: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2019
How can the police be helpless? Because na army wife?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by magicminister: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2019
Parents have to understand that nobody else can give their child a shot in life. While the actions of the “madam” are foul, the girl’s parent are not blameless.

Can anyone help me with there contact of the man or person that found this girl?

Let’s help her and teach the evil woman a little lesson she wouldn’t forget!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by wms2: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1000% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N38,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N39,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: April 16th, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

2 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Sabby1(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2019
The relationship between women and wahala cannot be over emphasized

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by osuofia2(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2019
i blame the husband, weak men every where

6 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by onward4life(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2019
Igbos are more brutal Dan Boko halam when it comes to house help issues.

They always vent their ur rubber and ewusa misplaced frustration and aggression on house maids.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Seetto: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2019
MzErica:
Potor-potor fools una see una life?

It is not all about potopoto , feel for the girls at least, this is injustice ,we cannot continue to breed monsters in the society, this is totally in humane and must be condemn.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2019
Too bad
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2019
I am more concerned about the head of house that allows such go in their homes.

It the woman is wicked, the husband is heartless. An accessory to child abuse.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Lec25(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:

You can imagine what a Law enforcement agency is saying. I give up on Nigeria police!!
My brother thing tire me for police matter......

3 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Raydos: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2019
In my next life, I would prefer to come as a Somalian, At least I will understand that I'm poor because my country is poor too

Not Nigeria that the country rakes in trillions every year, But the 85% of the citizens still suffers in abject poverty

5 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Seun, Lalasticlala please do something fast about the spamming of Nairaland with worthless and fake advert.

By the way, who else has noticed that most of these "madam" and their "maid" are mostly from the East of the Niger?

The government needs to act fast.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing / Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) / Police Pose As Buyers, Recover N37m Stolen Benz G-wagon About To Be Sold N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.