Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (54731 Views)

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by QuickStandard: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
shocked

Oh my Nairaland undecided embarassed

And this is supposed to be news

Should I say am disappointed?

Anyways, it's too early to start complaining.

Good morning anyways, not to the MODS but to my Nairaland users
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by sundaygray(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2018
simpleKUSH:
This small girl has been initiated into prostitutiion, i pity her lineage, if care is not taken, she would lost her womb due to too much abortion

You nor dey ever dey talk something positive guy. Who damage you like this?
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by fr3do(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2018
In one those photos her arm is too close to a man's gearbox
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by EmagNig(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See how these guys parted her legs
here
Is she not too young for that?

You are so useless and it is quite unfortunate that you are so miserable with that pathetic blog of yours
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by brrrr(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2018
majamajic:
the movie title and meaning

I think she is too young for that role based on the true meaning of 'small girl big God

What is the meaning

Nigerian are quite senseless she is a small girl serving a living God
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2018
Her parents are very smart.
This is what they do abroad. If your child has a flare at something, let her/him pursue and monetize it sharp sharp and they won't smell poverty. Work no dey Naija.

Enough of all these slacking.

Leave all these brain dead negroes to be talking through their anus. Later they will slide through one celebrity's DM and be begging for money at their old age.
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by majamajic(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2018
brrrr:

What is the meaning
Nigerian are quite senseless she is a small girl serving a living God
go and sit down Sir !!
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by jarx: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
bress don dey come out
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by Chimarokeonwuka: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2018
grin
38. koyyes : Quote Post
Her parents are very smart.
This is what they do abroad. If your child has a flare at something, let her/him pursue and monetize it sharp sharp and they won't smell poverty. Work no dey Naija.
Enough of all these slacking..

I wonder why some nairalanders choose to be modern slaves, she discovered her talent on time and embraced it. maybe you guys against her can wait till 70 before picking up a career
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
Igbo amaka
she be uhrobo her papa na south korea
Re: New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor by SuperOnyi: 9:28pm On Mar 09
condralbedez:
In few years to come now ,we wont recognize this one again.cos she go don slay her ass finish

shocked

It seems it has happened already, I clicked on this thread from a thread about how she's got a child now at the age of 16.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.