Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock (12515 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Arisenews2: 1:34pm On Mar 09
Nollywood child actress, and My Kids and I star, Pearl Shim Mugalla popularly known as Little Daniella gives birth to a baby at 16, out of wedlock.

In this video, we bring to you all you need to know about her baby and the father of the child, including how soulmate studio and her later maternal parents killed her career and put her into this mess.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qKspYltzGw
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by We4all: 2:34pm On Mar 09
Is it not this girl with a Chinese run away dad? Someone once made a post and was on a manhunt for her. I hope it wasn't that person that impregnated her. She seemed like a smart kid but I guess life happened to her.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Arisenews2: 3:04pm On Mar 09
We4all:
Is it not this girl with a Chinese run away dad? Someone once made a post and was on a manhunt for her. I hope it wasn't that person that impregnated her. She seemed like a smart kid but I guess life happened to her.

She is the one. We were behind the post. The family turned down the help and numerous offers
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by beta247: 4:37pm On Mar 09
Now this is somehow overlooked. But when Hausa man give out his doughter for marriage at the age of 14, you hear all sort of things.

Only God knows when she start having sex. If your doughter is due for marriage and you don't feel safe keeping her, marry her out. My 2 cent

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Allsmilez999: 4:42pm On Mar 09
beta247:
Now this is somehow overlooked. But when Hausa man give out his doughter for marriage at the age of 14, you hear all sort of things.

Only God knows when she start having sex. If your doughter is due for marriage and you don't feel safe keeping her, marry her out. My 2 cent

Did you watch the video?

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by We4all: 5:42pm On Mar 09
Arisenews2:

She is the one. We were behind the post. The family turned down the help and numerous offers

Oh! I really feel sorry for her.
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by tunjijones(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09
Who give her belle?

Make we start from there first.

8 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Jozilinn: 7:16pm On Mar 09
beta247:

she lost her mum, came out to beg for help was sleeping in the roadsides, her mother's side are just wicked, dad is probably foreign... Nollywood no see this one to help na person wey no go be threat Dem dey help, life na journey... Life happens everyone dey plan future life dey plan him own na only God fit help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Omoawoke: 7:19pm On Mar 09
I reserve my comment
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Arisenews2: 7:36pm On Mar 09
Jozilinn:
she lost her mum, came out to beg for help was sleeping in the roadsides, her mother's side are just wicked, dad is probably foreign... Nollywood no see this one to help na person wey no go be threat Dem dey help, life na journey... Life happens everyone dey plan future life dey plan him own na only God fit help us

Don’t blame nollywood. We had offers from all over, the family turned them down…

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Mar 09
beta247:

How is it overlooked when there is a topic about it?? Has anybody here said that this is right?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by eepeepook: 8:20pm On Mar 09
I wouldn’t have guessed she was mixed. She looks like any light skin Igbo. Maybe her existence was a disgrace to her family, hence her mother’s side abandoning her. I can swear with my left testicle that the newborn’s father is a legal adult. I no know if them use toto swear for some men. The Nollywood union should aid her. She don use play play turn herself to woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by SuperOnyi: 9:15pm On Mar 09
shocked

I don't really know her or watch Nollywood but reading the comments, a part of me feels sad a sharp shooter saw an opportunity and hit it fast while another part feel sad for her and at the same time, what if this is what she wanted? But... but... this sounds crazy because I'm gonna get attacked for saying that.

She's just a young girl who felt that this was the only way to escape the reality surrounding her but got into another cage.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by We4all: 9:44pm On Mar 09
eepeepook:
I wouldn’t have guessed she was mixed. She looks like any light skin Igbo. Maybe her existence was a disgrace to her family, hence her mother’s side abandoning her. I can swear with my left testicle that the newborn’s father is a legal adult. I no know if them use toto swear for some men. The Nollywood union should aid her. She don use play play turn herself to woman.

Some men just love to take advantage of naive little girls.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09
so some adult Chinese man gave belle to that teenager? hope it was worth it.
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Farmerforgoats: 10:51pm On Mar 09
A sexual predator committed statutory rape with a minor. Thank s headline is bleeped, like much of the content on Nairaland. This is an extremely insensitive take on the matter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by madscientist88(m): 12:25am On Mar 10
she is not even 16 yet,she turns 16 in July, this is really sad, hope she gets help from the necessary organisations.too bad for a 15 year old.
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by MrRichmond: 12:28am On Mar 10
considering the circumstances before she got pregnant; mentioning giving birth "out of wedlock" seems distasteful and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Blackfire(m): 1:23am On Mar 10
What the Fuuuccck men

grin
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by LordIsaac(m): 1:24am On Mar 10
Children should not eat what pertains to adults! Train up that child in the way she should go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by KingLennon(m): 6:48am On Mar 10
To raise a female child is not easy these days

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by dominique(f): 7:06am On Mar 10
She got pregnant out of rape not wedlock. Sexually perverted men everywhere looking for vulnerable little girls to exploit. Majority of them are in nairaland shouting fear women, offline they're looking for impressionable minors to mess up with their minds and bodies then turn around to slutshame them in the years to come.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Malroux: 8:42am On Mar 10
dominique:
She got pregnant out of rape not wedlock. Sexually perverted men everywhere looking for vulnerable little girls to exploit. Majority of them are in nairaland shouting fear women, offline they're looking for impressionable minors to mess up with their minds and bodies then turn around to slutshame them in the years to come.
There are many older women raping young boys too.

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Nursepepeye(f): 9:02am On Mar 10
Arisenews2:

that grandmother is a very wicked fellow, she doesn't have capacity to take care of her but she declined help coming her way, if she doesn't trust people fine but when it comes to public opinion, she suppose give it a chance, now that she has been molested under her watch, she's happy now

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by dominique(f): 9:43am On Mar 10
Malroux:

That happens without but how many women do you see prowling around for vulnerable young boys to sexually exploit compared to men?

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by GodHimself: 9:48am On Mar 10
Reach out to her directly.

She’s old enough to make her own decisions.

Being a parent or guardian doesn’t automatically confer sense.

Arisenews2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by GodHimself: 9:50am On Mar 10
Not wicked, just an outdated sense of pride.

Nursepepeye:
that grandmother is a very wicked fellow, she doesn't have capacity to take care of her but she declined help coming her way, if she doesn't trust people fine but when it comes to public opinion, she suppose give it a chance, now that she has been molested under her watch, she's happy now

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Brian47(m): 9:53am On Mar 10
Why is her family not accepting any offers from you to help her?
Something fishy is going on
Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by Malroux: 10:09am On Mar 10
dominique:

That happens without but how many women do you see prowling around for vulnerable young boys to sexually exploit compared to men?
Women do it mostly indoors. Though I'm not supporting any child abuse by any gender. I can't imagine my teenage daughter being ravaged by a mentally deranged man. That will be his last action on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by We4all: 12:00pm On Mar 10
Malroux:

And getting them pregnant as well. Can you compare the strength of a man to that of a woman? A 16 year old boy can wrestle a 50 year old woman and subdue her. The same cannot be said of a girl.

How many older women are raping these boys? Don't just come up with imaginary stories to paint women bad just because everyone is asking for the head of that rapist.

When it comes to sexual perversion, men have no boundaries. A man will not spare a toddler, his daughter, an animal....and the list goes on. That girl was taken advantage of and the rapist deserves to be incarcerated.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock by AfroBeatDiary: 1:07pm On Mar 10
This is like the beginning of the end for her but lady luck could smile on her once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“we Can’t Talk About Biafra With Our Music, It Is Illegal,” Eastern Musicians. / Check Out The Top 5 Nigerian Actors Making Hits In Hollywood / Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.