Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,700 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics (18947 Views)

20 Interesting facts About Human Blood (Photos) / See What Snake Venom Does To Human Blood (watch Video) / New Malaria Drug Makes Human Blood Toxic To Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by kanubiafra: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
gisthabit:
The blood is one of the most important part of the human system, so important it has over the years of existence on earth, garnered much significance. In the human body, the blood acts as a transporter, as it transports and also carries the human minerals, fluids, some of our cells, and is the fuel for our engine. Simply put, we cannot exist without blood.

Apart from its importance to the human body, it bears cultural and religious importance and relevance too as the blood is as old as history.

Ancient people mixed it together and drank it to denote unity and fealty. Hunters performed rituals to appease the spirits of the animals they killed by offering up the animal blood and smearing it on their faces and bodies. The blood of the lamb was placed as a mark in the bible, on the hovels of the enslaved Jews of Egypt so that the angel of death would pass over them.
i'm ab rhesus d (+) what does that mean
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by calmnquiet(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Neddyogu:
Lwkm. Blood group A means Agrarian? This is about the most fvcked up sh.it of all the fvcked up sh.its I ever heard or read.

Ok explain the rhesus blood group system or the Lewis or Colt or Scianna, or Bombay or Duffy blood group systems.

Abeg oo blood is classified based on the presence or absence of markers called 'antigens'.
Bro this quote is from a movie right?
Mile 22 or so, can't remember clearly.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Yewandequeen(f): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
ericsmith:

you wan stil drink milk to the one wey already dey ur body ... not even lipton for you .
yeske

I have enough green and black tea with honey but I need milk to step down tongue
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
this is very interesting. God bless you op
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Neddyogu(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
calmnquiet:

Bro this quote is from a movie right?
Mile 22 or so, can't remember clearly.

Yeah, Mile 22.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by laurelbae(f): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2018
Woow.. Missed this type of topic.
we need more of this on front pages.
Very Educative
Nice one OP.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yeske

I have enough green and black tea with honey but I need milk to step down tongue

no one wil see yu n sell milk to yu grin yu re a welli of milk ... lemme hush b4 yu start seein me like a day old baby
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by correctguy101(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
adisabarber:
Na wa. So why haven't we had another blood group since the last mutation?

Natural mutation does not just happen. It takes several conditions, a very long time for any inevitable changes to show.

Moreover, if you look at the younger generation, compare with just a 100yrs back, you'd notice a bit of the changes going on, albeit it starts with the brain reconfiguring.

Most people want to see species turning into something else, no way you'd get to see that in a meagre thousand year period, unless an intentional effort is made and the mutation therefore becomes artificial (which i still feell is also natural else nature will kill off/render void any attempt to create an abomination).

Mutation isn't all about physical change. Internal and psyches are also involved, mostly happens first before the physical follows.. All at its own time.

Know very little on the topic but watching how things unfold a few books on the subject birthed this opinion.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by correctguy101(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
ericsmith:

no one wil see yu n sell milk to yu grin yu re a welli of milk ... lemme hush b4 yu start seein me like a day old baby

Correct guy, badt man kilah grin

I see you

Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Pearl05(f): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
Firgemachar:
Interesting.

What is the difference between positive and negative of the various groups though?

It's the presence of Rhesus antigen or something
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by GetCofOProperty: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yeske

The Human Blood Is Precious.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Yewandequeen(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2018
ericsmith:

ure not serious
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Firgemachar: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Pearl05:

It's the presence of Rhesus antigen or something

Thanks sis.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by calmnquiet(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2018
Neddyogu:

Yeah, Mile 22.
OK �
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by Casemiro(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
> it is well

blood
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by igbanbajo(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Neddyogu:
Lwkm. Blood group A means Agrarian? This is about the most fvcked up sh.it of all the fvcked up sh.its I ever heard or read.

Ok explain the rhesus blood group system or the Lewis or Colt or Scianna, or Bombay or Duffy blood group systems.

Abeg oo blood is classified based on the presence or absence of markvers called 'antigens'.

Will be back to check for answers.
Re: Human Blood: Origin, Classification And Characteristics by kingofthemall: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
What about AB+

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? / Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.