Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? (18954 Views)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Which Hospital In Nigeria Do Limb/height Lenghtening Surgery, / Whice Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by chookudi(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2011
It is common knowledge that everything in Nigeria seems to be taking a turn for the worse and our Hospitals have decided to join this downward trend, Not everyone can afford to go abroad for treatment so we have to make do with what we have, But of course,even in the land of the blind,there is a king, so which hospital would u rather take ur relations or friends to??(e fit be u too)
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by dominique(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
funny enough its the teaching/general hospitals. when it comes to staff competency and facilities. but patient welfare is so poor, i won't recommend them for emergencies.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2011
General hospital
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2011
new hope hospital modebe avenue onitsha
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Duke007(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2011
Jesu seun clinic and maternity home hospital,Oke-aro,akure!
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Maximip(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2011
Rather than looking for the best hospital in Nigeria, I'll rather be praying to God
not to need them.

chookudi:

It is common knowledge that everything in Nigeria seems to be taking a turn for the worse and our Hospitals have decided to join this downward trend, Not everyone can afford to go abroad for treatment so we have to make do with what we have, But of course,even in the land of the blind,there is a king, so which hospital would u rather take your relations or friends to??(e fit be u too)

There's a king quite alright but he could also be blind, unless there's a one eyed man   grin
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by lovejo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
Best hospital Nigeria Ltd
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by lighternote: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
Emel hospital festac, lagos
Zankli medical centre, Utako Abuja
New Hope Hospital modebe ave Onitsha
These guys sure know what they r doing.
Best in state of art equipment,expertise as well as emergency medicine.
Tested n trusted not "them say". m a medico too
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by chookudi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
lovejo:

Best hospital Nigeria Ltd
grin
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by chookudi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2011
lighternote:

Do u rily believe that these hospitals are better than fed hospitals like University College Hospital,Ibadan or National Hospital Abuja??I may be wrong bt sumtin tells me they can't handle complex problems lyk colo-rectal cancers and d likes,
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by johncasey1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Synagoge Church Of All Nations

1 Like

Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by gascoign1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
It is hard to tell which hospital is the best as they are sometimes more specialized in a particular area than others, maybe you should narrow your scope to the kind of medical problems.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by wewe1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
@John Casey
are you for real? How is Sarah Walker, Chuck, General, Captain Awesome and the rest of Buy More grimmes grin grin grin
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by untainted: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
lighternote:

To judge by Zankli above which is in Abuja, I think you are talking of really overpriced hospitals.
I don't know about the others but that Zankli charges not just an eye but a whole head for its
service. Is it truly worth the price?
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Gbenge77(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
lmao@some replies
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Slimchase(m): 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
1) St. Charles Boromeo Hospital Onitsha.

2) Mater Hospital Afikpo in Ebonyi State.

3) St. Vincent Hospital Ndubia in Ebonyi State

Q.E.D !
I REST MY CASE !!
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by HisMajesty1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
St. Nicholas hospital, Lagos Island.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by comotdere(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
Teaching hospitals
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
there is one i visited in abuja, not too far from national assembly but i think they only specialize in childbirth. the hospital is one of the best! their customer service, their cleanliness(unlike general hospitals) etc infact the hospital is just the best ever seen in Nigeria.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by ritux: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]LILY Hospital Warri[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by johncasey1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
we we:

@John Casey
are you for real? How is Sarah Walker, Chuck, General, Captain Awesome and the rest of Buy More grimmes grin grin grin
all fine . We are currently on set shooting season 5 .lol
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
General Hospitals and University Teaching Hospitals.
Mount Carmel medical center, Ikorodu, Lagos
Iyi-Enu hospital, Ogidi, Anambra.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by yommysomguy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
Google em pls
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by uyakachi(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
that word best does not exist in Nigeria as a whole
which means nigeria never has anything as best except corruptions
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by YOMIT(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

there is one i visited in abuja, not too far from national assembly but i think they only specialize in childbirth. the hospital is one of the best! their customer service, their cleanliness(unlike general hospitals) etc infact the hospital is just the best ever seen in Nigeria.
Toaskarity:

i'd so love to know dis hospital, Lol
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
YOMIT:

i'd so love to know dis hospital, Lol

dont worry, i will send the name soon. my sister gave birth there. like i said before i have forgotten the name so i call my sis i  will post the name here and why the lol 
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by Ihengote: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2011
General Hospital Surulere, Lagos,
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by jensontomes: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
General hospitals are best in the nigeria because it provides the good service to the patient & provides satisfaction to the patient.Very high specialize comes in this hospital.It take the very low price from other hospital & provide the best service.
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by wewe1(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2011
john casey:

all fine . We are currently on set shooting season 5 .lol

season 5 already Good to hear that
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by sudir(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Which Hospital Is The Best In Nigeria? by yimiton(f): 4:40am On Mar 20, 2013
What about Reddington, Lagos? I like the VIP treatement they give patients and their expertise in surgeries as well as the cleanliness and neatness of the place. Their staff are also very friendly and always ready to help. The only problem is, if it's not an emmergency case, you might have to wait all day to get attended to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Indian Contractor At Dangote Refinery Tests Negative / Health Workers Kick As Nigerian Nursing Council Introduces Stringent Conditions / What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.