Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos (7420 Views)

Little Child Stares At Peter Obi's Posters In Taraba (picture) / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Everytime I see Tinubu's running mate, Ahmed Shetima, I see a very wicked man that always think Nigeria belongs to him and his kinsmen.

He's been accused of being the founder of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram and also played part in the kidnap of Chibok school girls.

He was at the signing of Peace accord in Abuja today sitting next to His Excellency, Peter Obi, and I wonder why he was stirring at Obi like this?

What could be going through his mind hmm

See photos

I think it's about time Obi beef up security around him

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by GardenOfGod(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
He's Intimidated grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by God1000(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
He looks discombobulated and mystified.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by heniford2: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter obi needs upgrade security but be assured if anything happens to peter obi grin i just pity Nigeria asin even devil go shock waiting youths go do

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by otipoju(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
If looks could kill !!!

23 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Cyntie55(f): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter Obi is sitting so presidential.

While the rest are already sitting like a dictator.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
heniford2:
Peter obi needs upgrade security but be assured if anything happens to peter obi grin i just pity Nigeria asin even devil go shock waiting youths go do
You're right

Obi needs to upgrade his security because I don't trust this Shetima and Tinubu

He looks mean

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
cool

Peace accord

Yet Obidient are already breaking the pact insulting Shetima

Tinubu no get time for nonsense, UK just changed power and negotiation is In UK not some irrelevant peace accord

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by kennymike84: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=117111516]Everytime I see Tinubu's running mate, Ahmed Shetima, I see a very wicked man that always think Nigeria belongs to him and his kinsmen.

He's been accused of being the founder of the dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram and also played part in the kidnap of Chibok school girls.

He was at the signing of Peace accord in Abuja today sitting next to His Excellency, Peter Obi, and I wonder what he was stirring Obi like this?

See photos [/quote
Why Peter Obi always sit like that?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by christejames(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
That man is evil...

He is thinking, how he can stop the growing support of OBIdients for Peter Obi but he is just being delusional as he always is grin grin

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Owopariola001: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Everytime I see Tinubu's running mate, Ahmed Shetima, I see a very wicked man that always think Nigeria belongs to him and his kinsmen.

He was at the signing of Peace accord in Abuja today sitting next to His Excellency, Peter Obi, and I wonder why he was stirring at Obi like this?

See photos

You should ask why PitObi sitting like a child that's being questioned or interrogated.

He appears like he's catching a cold.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Kingozymandias(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin

He is in pains inside. grin
He is thinking the following things grin

"How can this man be so popular? "

"How can people be following this man like this without bullion vans of money spent ?"

"Which juju this man dey use sef? Abi na that his Jesus Christ ? Maybe make I convert to Christianity? Na wa '

"See as the man fine pass that Tinubu wey I dey with sef .."
"Abi make I ask him for his number ?"

Edited: To my fellow Muslim obidients,pls do not be offended by this joke. It is merely light hearted humor nothing more. We are all Nigerians irrespective of religion or tribe ,I love you all. Southsouth, Southeast, North central ,North west and North East we are all brothers and sisters all one Nigeria.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Peace accord

Tinubu no get time for nonsense, UK just changed power and negotiation is In UK not some irrelevant peace accord

You're right.
Tinubu will be president of UK not Nigeria

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Allison012: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Check very well, you will notice tears dropping from shettima's eyes. dunno whether na cry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by LagosEmir: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi needs to beef up security around him at all times

E get why

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're right.
Tinubu will be president of UK not Nigeria

Lol

Even Obi wont joke with the British or the west in this election but continue decieving yourself... Jonathan sef chop breakfast

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
The evil man is still baffled and shocked that an igbo man can be making such a huge waves in the nigerian polical space. All his evil plans he and his gang have planned against the igbos for years are all crumbling down in his presence.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Even Obi wont joke with the British or the west in this election but continue decieving yourself... Jonathan sef chop breakfast
The only person being fingered in drug related offences in the united States is Bola Tinubu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Prinxzona10: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu always absent in the things that matters most in Nigeria yet some Nigerians think that it's normal,that everything is alright and some lunatics are even praising him from been absent...

Listen and listen good,peradventure Tinubu wins(though it's impossible and may God forbid such bad omen and such calamity to befall even my enemies), within few months,this Shettima will become Nigerian president and you shouldn't ask me how because even if you're dumb or hatred beclouded your sense of reasoning,you shouldn't be blind not to have been seeing this Shettima's motive through his inactions and his antecedents through his actions...

Don't use because of your hatred on Igbos and push yourself to death because this Shettima i'm seeing represents everything evil and he wouldn't spear anybody if ,if,if....anyway,kosi possible!!!!

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Terror48: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
What do you expect from the chief commander of bokoharam

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by ValCon888: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
You can tell how they will treat Nigeria with their posture on the chair.

Three of them sat like the presidency of this country is their birth right while only one sat like he knows the enormity of the job that is to be done.

You know who that one person is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Blake755: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
He didn't expect obi to do much he taught he was an underdog

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Cyntie55(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Peace accord
why is my instinct telling me you will vote for Peter Obi on that wonderful election day.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The only person being fingered in drug related offences in the united States is Bola Tinubu

Very soon you would understand why all leaders rush to chatam house in London

In your mind you think politics is about making noise

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by onumadu: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
The relevant question is why is Shettima sitting there instead of Tinubu?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

Very soon you would understand why all leaders rush to chatam house in London

In your mind you think politics is about making noise
Is Tinubu at Chatham house or in London hospital?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
why is my instinct telling me you will vote for Peter Obi on that wonderful election day.

I have nothing against Obi or Ibos... I can never vote Atiku, and Tinubu is my choice based on past record... If Tinubu isn't running perhaps I will go for Obi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cyntie55:
Moh247 is Obidient in mind and Tinubu in stomach infrastructure

He will vote for Obi in 2023

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Cyntie55(f): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:

I have nothing against Obi or Ibos... I can never vote Atiku, and Tinubu is my choice based on past record... If Tinubu isn't running perhaps I will go for Obi
If you claim you have nothing against Peter Obi, So why are you always attacking Obi's supporters?
I noticed you don't attack Atiku supporters the way you attack Obi's supporters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Moh247: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Is Tinubu at Chatham house or in London hospital?

He isn't in Chatham house or any hospital he is in UK negotiating with the people who run things

Oh have you seen Wike this afternoon

35 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by RZArecta(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
The evil eye cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Shetima Looking At Peter Obi Like This? - Photos by Eriokanmi: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You're right

Obi needs to upgrade his security because I don't trust this Shetima

He looks mean
Did you see the convoy of bullet proof vehicles that arrived the jos rally venue yesterday with Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed? I'm sure they're aware of the situation of the country. Our politicians are desperate. If they couid attack Buhari's convoy, they can do anything to anyone but God won't let them prevail.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Lagos / Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. / Court Frees Gbenga Daniel, Says Efcc Did Not Follow Due Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.