Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic (29340 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Passionate888: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2018
HazardAwka:
by air
You mean Drone
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by nrexzy: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up and stop disgracing yourself online.
Online warrior carry on.....
Graduate assistant
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by cescky(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2018
enitant:

Real sense are not common
Just try and open your brain before comment

What are you?

Are you a ritualist or a kidnaper?

officialfysh:
if they serve everyone death penalties like that, who will survive; you the saint I guess?
Swear say you never scam before, even if na Your parents

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Yahoo boys and Kidnappers deserve the death penalty. Those bastards are heartlessly wicked sad
i thought u would check names and abuse the part of the country thore kidnappers are from as u did in the fake dettol thread, dont allow ur hate and prujudice get out of control, shame!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by officialfysh(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2018
cescky:

What are you?

Are you a ritualist or a kidnaper?

I’m none bruh, but if you think it’s easy to sentence kidnappers n ritualist to death, all in coming governments will easily pass those bills, cuz there are so many awaiting trials. But it’s not as easy as you conclude... give room for change
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Toosure70: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2018
CastedDude:
Watch the video HERE
which video?
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by babzo(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=Shibaraba post=73592823]Seriously this is getting out of hand. Most of these kidnappers don't even have the guts to do what they did but this country has pushed them to the wall. Them no even send again.

Recently I dey sight one guy outside my house, he go just dey loiter about. Dey look around. Ogbeni no body tell me I relocate my kids sharp make dem go do holiday for grandma side. Park my car for one hotel. Dey use /quote]

Bro, you are a correct man! Hope you didnt give your real identity to the DPO o! If you did, please dont do that next time

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by HazardAwka(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
Naughtysite:
You mean Drone
How many people can fit in a Drone?
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by agboaustine: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
APC IS WORKING NOR NI OOO
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2018
nrexzy:
No too fail student no too fail students them no go gree
.... Dem Don see am now naaa...

Una dey form like say book na una write am

It could be you relative or friend or even you.
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by AngelicBeing: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2018
izzou:
angry

Man's problem on earth isn't God or religion

Man's problem is his fellow man

angry
Spot on, so much senseless killings going on in Nigeria daily, it seems the useless federal government has no answers to the issue of security of lives and properties in Nigeria, what a shame, I feel for the masses that have to suffer from this menace daily while the satanic government and his gang of thieves has 24/7 police protection sad
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2018
HazardAwka:
How many people can fit in a Drone?
By air Calabar to Lagos 68k
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Fuckdamod: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Shibaraba:
Seriously this is getting out of hand. Most of these kidnappers don't even have the guts to do what they did but this country has pushed them to the wall. Them no even send again.

Recently I dey sight one guy outside my house, he go just dey loiter about. Dey look around. Ogbeni no body tell me I relocate my kids sharp make dem go do holiday for grandma side. Park my car for one hotel. Dey use okada. Day two day three Mr loiter about disappear. I still collect like some dpo numbers come report my findings to them and to our street chairman.
E fit no be me he find come o but man must stay woke.

Bottom line let's be security concious
They are not spirits, they have informants.
Stay woke people.
I pray the kidnapped is found safe and sound
grin fear fear

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by HazardAwka(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Naughtysite:
By air Calabar to Lagos 68k
Too expensive
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by foreshore(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2018
CastedDude:
A staff of Osun State College Of Technology Esa-oke, identified as Olaniyi Temitope was reportedly killed by gunmen while six others were kidnapped on Tuesday. Two students were also kidnapped by the gunmen who carried out the attack.

However, as at Wednesday morning, it was gathered that the two kidnapped students escaped and are in police custody.

According to the institution’s Public Relation Officer, Adewale Oyekanmi, the kidnapped staff are; Olaleye Olalekan, Adeyeoluwa Bankole, Jesuola Ajibola , Adenreti Chukwu and Rachael Onyinocha Akinboboye.

“There was an attack on Esa- Oke Road this evening after close of work, the list of Staff Members of Osun State College of Technology still being held in the bush by the kidnappers are; Mr Olaleye Olalekan Bus.Admin department, Engr. Adeyeoluwa Bankole , HOD civil engineering, Dr Jesuola Ajibola Director ventures, Adenreti Chukwu secretary to civil engineering department, Rachael Onyinocha Akinboboye, OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank and Olaniyi Emmanuel Temitope registry staff(died on the spot),” he said in a statement to journalists.

Mr Oyekanmi explained that the gunmen blocked Esa-Oke Road (a road leading to the college campus), stopped several vehicles including the victims’ vehicles and abducted them.

UPDATE; Four out of the victims abducted by men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in Esa Oke, Osun State, on Tuesday, have been released, according to Punch Newspapers. The abductors have also demanded ransom before release the remaining employees of the Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke, who are still in their custody.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/gunmen-kill-one-kidnap-six-lecturers-students-of-osun-college.html

It's so unfortunate that some gullible Nigerians are still campaigning for an APC leadership that has remained clueless and helpless for 4 Years despite all there lies

3 Likes

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by HolyTitus(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2018
nrexzy:
No too fail student no too fail students them no go gree
.... Dem Don see am now naaa...

Una dey form like say book na una write am
No mind em
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2018
RIP
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by HolyTitus(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Naughtysite:
How pesin wan take travel
Nothing stops you from travelling, bro. Na karma dey treat those people f'up. This life; o simple gan... Only a few will understand me.
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Salex007(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2018
PointZerom:

The truth is that poverty and crime rate is worst under this regime. Have you heard of a country that lost over 100 foot soldiers in a day even in external war apart from Nigeria?

Britain lost more than 36,000 soldiers during WWII, America lost more than 1000 soldiers to Japan in a day so loosing 100 soldiers is not a new thing....
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Hassan88(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Yahoo boys and Kidnappers deserve the death penalty. Those bastards are heartlessly wicked sad

Yahoo boys are worse than kidnappers.
I hate Em ...

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Xander85: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:

It's not 'yahoo boys'! I watched the news yesterday, where those freed said their captors were herdsmen!

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Xander85: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2018
Hassan88:

Yahoo boys are worse than kidnappers.
I hate Em ...

Nice try with your diversionary tactics!

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Xander85: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2018
PointZerom:

The truth is that poverty and crime rate is worst under this regime. Have you heard of a country that lost over 100 foot soldiers in a day even in external war apart from Nigeria?

With no national day of mourning or flags flown at half-mast!

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Kingjames(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2018
Blame PDP
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2018
I know this man. Rip sir. So sad
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Hassan88(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Xander85:

Nice try with your diversionary tactics!

You are stupid.
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by wink2015(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
CastedDude:
A staff of Osun State College Of Technology Esa-oke, identified as Olaniyi Temitope was reportedly killed by gunmen while six others were kidnapped on Tuesday. Two students were also kidnapped by the gunmen who carried out the attack.

However, as at Wednesday morning, it was gathered that the two kidnapped students escaped and are in police custody.

According to the institution’s Public Relation Officer, Adewale Oyekanmi, the kidnapped staff are; Olaleye Olalekan, Adeyeoluwa Bankole, Jesuola Ajibola , Adenreti Chukwu and Rachael Onyinocha Akinboboye.

“There was an attack on Esa- Oke Road this evening after close of work, the list of Staff Members of Osun State College of Technology still being held in the bush by the kidnappers are; Mr Olaleye Olalekan Bus.Admin department, Engr. Adeyeoluwa Bankole , HOD civil engineering, Dr Jesuola Ajibola Director ventures, Adenreti Chukwu secretary to civil engineering department, Rachael Onyinocha Akinboboye, OSCOTECH Microfinance Bank and Olaniyi Emmanuel Temitope registry staff(died on the spot),” he said in a statement to journalists.

Mr Oyekanmi explained that the gunmen blocked Esa-Oke Road (a road leading to the college campus), stopped several vehicles including the victims’ vehicles and abducted them.

UPDATE; Four out of the victims abducted by men suspected to be Fulani herdsmen in Esa Oke, Osun State, on Tuesday, have been released, according to Punch Newspapers. The abductors have also demanded ransom before release the remaining employees of the Osun State College of Technology, Esa Oke, who are still in their custody.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/gunmen-kill-one-kidnap-six-lecturers-students-of-osun-college.html

Nigeria is fast becoming a "GANGSTAR PARADISE"

Too much hunger and anger in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by DabuIIIT: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Master slave Magana.

Anyways RIP.
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Politicians too

GoTV:
Re: 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
izzou:
angry

Man's problem on earth isn't God or religion

Man's problem is his fellow man

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.