Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (29343 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
A man named Chibuzo aka  Migthy has been allegedly shot dead by a soldier in Obigbo, Rivers State.According to report, the soldier allegedly shot him dead when he was trying to intervene in the case of another man who was undergoing severe torture in the hands of the soldiers.

The report has it that one of the soldiers firstly slapped the deceased for daring to question the rationale behind the excessive manhandling of his civilian brother. Before he could make a response,the soldier pulled his trigger and shot the victim dead instantly at a close range.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/soldier-shoot-man-dead-in-rivers.html

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruths: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
When they relocate them to Sambisa forest, you see them asking for prayers to remain alive.

Useless touts in uniforms.

218 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria is sitting on gun powder with tout and hoodlums in Nigeria Army.
I still don't know what the next 10 years will look like with Nigeria Army especially with new set of young boys smoking weed up and down with army uniform.

Truly, Nigeria need to rebooth and start afresh.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Just like that, dat soldier is very heartless

12 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by supremepontiff(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Neminc: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
SHITHOLE

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by alizma: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
please and please, this is Nigeria not America. when military men are with their guns, I advise you to know how to argue with them. not all fight is worth fighting.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Arda1000(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
In nija fear police with gun fear army with gun fear boys scout with gun, who no know no go know

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
unless you have special powers, never argue any man who holds a gun, the spirit with a gun is stronger than cocaine

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by raymexx: 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:
I still don't know what the next 10 years will look like with Nigeria Army especially with new set of young boys smoking weed up and down with army uniform.

I'm not surprised you said this.
every one in Nigeria knows that this country is not working and it's even moving from bad to worse, but people like you will hardly knowledge it openly due to tribal hatred.
the first time youre making sense on nairaland

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
When Nnamdi Kanu calls it a zoo, they get angry.

Other countries, nobody sees Soldiers out of the baraks unless there is war, and if they must leave the Baraks in peace time, they must do so unarmed.

The Python dancers just go out and kill unarmed civilians as they like

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by raymexx: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:

surprised you said this.
every one in Nigeria knows that this country is not working and it's even moving from bad to worse, but people like you will hardly knowledge it openly due to tribal hatred.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
raymexx:
I'm not surprised you said this.
Tribal hatred and 30k has made Madridguy to keep supporting impunity.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bentlywills(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hausa-Fulani soldiers shooting civilians is becoming a norm in dz country and nothing Is done about it

Just like dz one' the soldier will go free

RIP mighty

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
madridguy:

Sai badbad grin baba will reboot naijagrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
ehhh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
There's nothing normal in Nigeria, even sometimes one goat will be looking at you as if you look familiar

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
sad

If this is absolutely true, then there's very little hope for our Nation Nigeria.

Where's the Love?

Where's the Unity?

And tomorrow you'd preach that the citizens should support and love the military??

Nigeria needs cleansing and Salvaging.

R.I.P

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
y
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by hammer6F: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
The best thing is for young men to leave this country.

Staying in Nigeria is like signing your own death warrant.

My advice is all young able bodied men, leave and be fast about it.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifymadu: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
EternalTruths:
When they relocate them to Sambisa forest, you see them asking for prayers to remain alive.

Useless touts in uniforms.
This ones are malo soldiers, they don’t send them to sambisa. It’s southern soldiers that are sacrificed in sambisa.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifymadu: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
This is so sad and unacceptable, the way these guys kill unarmed civilians has gotten out of hand. When they see boko they’ll run and abandon their posts

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 360great(m): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Port Harcourt, rivers state is unsafe. All these is why I can leave in that state. Army, police & cultist harass you the way they like. Rip to the young man
Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
What right does a soldier have to shoot an unarmed civilian?

If Amnesty Intl raises alarm over military tortures and killings in Nigeria, some of us will be first to debunk the claim. some will even say it's opposition party that sponsored the Amnesty report.

Nigeria is indeed a lawless country, just imagine someones father/brother/husband wasted cause of a trigger happy soldier and no one will question him

Tufiakwa

24 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lifehappened: 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Same way my hubby was killed making me a single mother by force. Useless lots

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Look how we living na

Everybody be criminal

supremepontiff:
This is Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Shoots A Man Dead In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lifehappened:
Same way my hubby was killed making me a single mother by force. Useless lots

Wow sorry about that. undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante / Man Who Had Accident Arrested For Driving Stolen Car Owned By Naval Officer.PICS / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.