Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill (1067 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Buhari does Not Like MKO Abiola - Dr. Ore Falomo, Abiola's Physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by Ndonu101: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2018
When we clean this up, you will find that there is another reason not to sign this bill . . . . . in Kano the card reader showed that the total votes was less than 900k while 1.9million votes were returned. We want to ensure that in 2019 we don't have elections that don't use electronic means to report the results. - Abaribe

It is obvious that the Fake Mr Integrity Mohamadu Buhari wants to continue the making up of the numbers in Kano and rigging elections that is why he does not want to sign the bill. Free and Fair elections will empower the Nigerian people and the Nation. It is about the future of Nigeria. Buhari is putting his personal ambition above National Interest by not signing the electoral bill!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6XmBezzfVI

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2018
The best senator

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:
The best senator
Best senators that was their and money was removed for enugu airport

Best senator was there south east development bill failed?

What project has he attracted to the south east

This guy is all talk and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

Best senators that was their and money was removed for enugu airport

Best senator was there south east development bill failed?

What project has he attracted to the south east

This guy is all talk and nothing more

Buharri removed Enugu airport fund after abaribe included it, abaribe was arrested when he called a press conference to state the matter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by MadamExcellency: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Gbam, Gbammer and Gbammest.

Buhari doesn't want to sign it until we all Nigerians push him to the wall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

Buharri removed Enugu airport fund after abaribe included it, abaribe was arrested when he called a press conference to state the matter.

A president has no power to remove a project from the budget... The Senate admitted to slashing the budget he only said he was not aware

For you to state the president removed it means you don't even understand how democracy works and shouldnt be talking about politics

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

A president has no power to remove a project from the budget... The Senate admitted to slashing the budget he only said he was not aware

For you to state the president removed it means you don't even understand how democracy works and shouldnt be talking about politics

Why then did dss arrest abaribe when he wanted to state what happened? Stop fooling yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by Abfinest007(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
that will
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by PointZerom: 8:00am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

Just listen to yourself. Tell me any evil Buhari has not done as a president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2018
PointZerom:

Just listen to yourself. Tell me any evil Buhari has not done as a president.
Provide prove buhari removed the enugu airport and get 50k from me
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

Why then did dss arrest abaribe when he wanted to state what happened? Stop fooling yourself.

That's speculation

Educated and intelligent igbos leave politics for very dumb set of people and that's why we are like this

Do you even understand how democracy works to start with... Do you even know the power of the president?

No wonder u call OK the president to restructure Nigeria...

No wonder u believe some who says he would restructure Nigeria as a president

Stop disgracing the Supreme race bro... Igbos are smart but u guys make me ashamed to call my self igbo most times here
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 8:17am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

Provide proof he didn't abandon the second Niger bridge and get 100k from me
Provide proof he didn't abandon onitsha express road and get 200k from me
Provide proof he didn't refuse to appoint one se man in the security council and get 250k from me
Provide proof he didn't order the python dance on the SE and get 500k from me

I can make you a millionaire today and cure your zombeism grin

2 Likes

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

Provide proof he didn't abandon the second Niger bridge and get 100k from me
Provide proof he didn't abandon onitsha express road and get 200k from me
Provide proof he didn't refuse to appoint one se man in the security council and get 250k from me
Provide proof he didn't order the python dance on the SE and get 500k from me

I can make you a millionaire today and cure your zombeism grin

This is how you were thought to make arguments?

So you accept u have no prove?

By the way im voting Kingsley of ypp
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by MadamExcellency: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

When a project is not represented in the budget nor was a sum of money provided for it by the executive and the minister defending the budget. It means it has been removed.

When there is no provision to fund a budget item. It technically means the Executive has discontinued the project.
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

That's speculation

Educated and intelligent igbos leave politics for very dumb set of people and that's why we are like this

Do you even understand how democracy works to start with... Do you even know the power of the president?

No wonder u call OK the president to restructure Nigeria...

No wonder u believe some who says he would restructure Nigeria as a president

Stop disgracing the Supreme race bro... Igbos are smart but u guys make me ashamed to call my self igbo most times here

In your incoherent ramblings above, you still failed to state why he was whisked away minutes to the press conference which would have set the records straight. Instead you waded into the well beaten track of Igbo blame and wishing to be Igbo. Well, maybe in your next life grin

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2018
MadamExcellency:

When a project is not represented in the budget nor was a sum of money provided for it by the executive and the minister defending the budget. It means it has been removed.

When there is no provision to fund a budget item. It technically means the Executive has discontinued the project.

Do you even mind the Yeye guy trying to pull wool over our eyes here grin

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

In your incoherent ramblings above, you still failed to state why he was whisked away minutes to the press conference which would have set the records straight. Instead you waded into the well beaten track of Igbo blame and wishing to be Igbo. Well, maybe in your next life grin

So why didn't he use twitter to set the record straight ? On on the many talk shows he has been futured ? ....keep fooling yourself
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2018
MadamExcellency:

The Senate specifically removed that to fund constituency project... That was not the only budget touched, Lagos Ibadan express way was touched too

Go get your facts
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by vanbonattel: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

So why didn't he use twitter to set the record straight ? On on the many talk shows he has been futured ? ....keep fooling yourself

Do you know what they warned him of before releasing him?

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by PointZerom: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:
Keep your 50k, I don't want to be arrested.
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by MadamExcellency: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2018
mrvitalis:

The Senate specifically removed that to fund constituency project... That was not the only budget touched, Lagos Ibadan express way was touched too

Go get your facts

How much did the the Executive listed to fund those items. Just research and come back with an answer.

Stop believing the presidency words for words, lying is their trademark.
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by izombie(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Whoever thinks buhari will conduct a free and fair election should have his head examined. Even if he loses the election buhari will not hand over.
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by Jombom: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2018
PDP Igbo Wailing don start ahead of the 2019 elections
Re: Abaribe Was Right Afterall - Buhari Does Not Want To Sign The Electoral Bill by k2kay(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2018
I clicked on this thread to read according to the title why Buhari does not want to sign the electoral bill instead all am reading are rants on projects. Thread successfully derailed by social media influencers...will we ever learn?

(1) (Reply)

APC Camp In Disarray. Members Fleeing In Thousands. Where's Tinubu?... / Offa, A Kwara Community With Over 100 Professors / Breaking!: BMC Reacts To Atiku U.S visit!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.