Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP (25862 Views)

PHOTO: Former Ambode's Commissioner Joins 2023 Lagos Governorship Race / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Passionate888: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Buhari sef.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by puretayo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dey there make kpata de wear you. If pdp win one ward for Lagos make I naked baff for bathroom. grin
Amitez:
By February, Ambode will tell Lagosisns his true position. Just watching events unfold ... APC will go down in Lagos. This is for sure.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by able20(m): 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Bro, dont be deceived. Lagos politics is too sophisticated for a last minute move by a Governor who has no formidable structure. A greater % of Lagos voters belong to organized groups. They move to the polling units in groups. There are no surprises!
So that's the reason you people are called Zombies, no brain to think on your own. Someone will order your people up and down. at the poll.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by chloride6: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
What I know is they can't impeach him

The massive loss of Goodwill will be shattering.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Beface(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
@Denikayan I hope say you dey see am abi? This is just a tip of the iceberg! You think say Ambode don forget the humiliation?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Denikayan: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Beface:
@Denikayan I hope say you dey see am abi? This is just a tip of the iceberg! You think say Ambode don forget the humiliation?

If the whole commissioners decamp in Lagos, PDP wont still win Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by israelmao(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2018
When I talk they will say I don't understand the intricacies and intrigues of Lagos' politics
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by datola: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Reacting to the development, Joe Igbokwe, the Lagos APC Publicity Secretary, said he won’t comment on the issue as[b] Oluwo was inconsequential.

[/b]“I have no comment to make because he is inconsequential,” he said.

+ Ambode

Who was Ambode politically before 'baba sope' He has not been done any wrong. He should be forefer greateful having privilegde to rule the state for 4 years on a platter of gold.

Wondering why Nigerians like to bite fingers that fe(e)d them. You should not share goverment money to any god father but you should also be loyal and not to be seen backstabing the person that God used to make you 'something' in life.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
alsudan:
Ambo the deadly striker. The last second goal Ambode will score go be straight dagger to the hearts of APC Lagos. My man playing his acrobatic volley in his head first.

If Ambode performed exceptionally well I would support him against all odds bt he didn’t and sanwolu a distinguished gentleman shud be given a chance to prove his quality and worth.

Agbage is a highly unprepared joker and on second thoughts I think this commissioner cud be an Apc mole in Lagos Pdp. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by greygoblings(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Shayetet13:
Ambode should show that when a Lion is teased continually, it roars

Without biting?
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by bluecircle470: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
Amitez:
By February, Ambode will tell Lagosisns his true position. Just watching events unfold ... APC will go down in Lagos. This is for sure.

Wishful thinking
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Ategberoson(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:
The Lagos APC must be deluded to comfortably believe that Gov.Ambode will easily allow the charade coup it played on him because of a "baba soope godfather" go down without some complications.

I'm not an APC member but I make bold to say the governor did more greatly than the president in term of impacting on the people.

How the Lagos APC suddenly made a volte face and turned around to demonize Ambode the only beacon of light the APC have nationwide will remain a subjection of political discussion for a long time to come.

If you understand economic and development you'll be sorry for lagos. ambode is a disaster that must be avoided in a state like lagos. just compare ambode with fashola 2yrs In govt then you would know ambode is a failure

if he has the intention to sabotage APC victory in 2019 he will be deal with posterior the election

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by gare(f): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
Why are they apprehensive ? They have Tinubu that should be enough for them, just mere Commissioner they have lost sleep, Ambode is a confirmed Warri boy and you know that Warri doesn't come last.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Otsam(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Amitez:

Who knows, tinubu might have something like this up his sleeves for the presidency in the last minutes. Just thinking ooo because once beaten, twice shy.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by lanas: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
D decampment of gov ambode's Commissioner has no effect on apc vote in lagos. Ambode himself has no political structure in lagos. He was once a beneficiary of d so-called kangaroo primary which dashed him gov. ticket on platter of gold in 2015. U cant get to d top wt a structural ladder n den throw out d ladder on getting to d top, later u now tink its goin to b easy for u to access such ladder to a higher level. He has thrown out d opportunity given to him. Sure hes now in a sobber reflection mood. So pls dont deceive him more! Any attempt to decamp amount to d end of his polical career. Lagos has d most formidable structure of all its dominating states. All d nooks n crannies of lagos are for Sanwo Eko.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Beface(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

If the whole commissioners decamp in Lagos, PDP wont still win Lagos
Don't be too confident about the Tinubu empire,even Rome was one a super power nation. Well more decamps and betrayals will still take place from that Epe axis.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
In terms of democracy Lagos ranks in the bottom six in Nigeria. Even autocracies like we have in Kwara are being gradually dismantled. I wonder when proper multi-party democracy will be allowed to take root. The consequences of this state of affairs is dire. Once the otal leader is gone, the vacumn he livesis always filled with brutal violence. Congo, Cote D'Ivorie are sharp examples, Togo, Gabon lesser so. It never ends well.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by 77up(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
This fl@thead really want Ambode ooo grin grin

See them masturbating hardly on this mere issue up there.

It's funny how these failures still thinking PDP/ Agbaje 'll win Lagos.

They just too like dreaming grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by PointZerom: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
seyigiggle:
he played the card too early.
he should be ready for possible impeachment.

if i were him, i would make sure the party lose the coming election to save myself because there is no assurance he might not be tried in court after his tenure.

Try him in court and watch him expose Tinubu.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Citizen360: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Bro, dont be deceived. Lagos politics is too sophisticated for a last minute move by a Governor who has no formidable structure. A greater % of Lagos voters belong to organized groups. They move to the polling units in groups. There are no surprises!
my guy Berlin Wall had fallen much more Lagos, very soon God will do the impossible. The embarrassment meted on the Governor is to much.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

In his resignation letter, Oluwo accused the leadership of the ruling party of being anti-democratic in the process through which Babajide Sanwo-Olu emerged as the flag bearer of the APC in the 2019 governorship election.

https://www.independent.ng/lagos-apc-doubts-gov-ambodes-loyalty/
Very true!

Why are they linking it to Ambode Oluwo is an adult and has taking his decision!

Not everybody is a coward or would want to remain One!

But why are APC chieftain afraid of someone whom the publicist secretary thinks is inconsequential

It's likely that over another adult decision, APC might be planning to impeach Akinwunmi Ambode!

Ambode if you like, open your eyes make soap enter am undecided na you sabi!

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Denikayan: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Beface:
Don't be too confident about the Tinubu empire,even Rome was one a super power nation. Well more decamps and betrayals will still take place from that Epe axis.

Replication of the primaries will happen

In as much as am an indigene, Epe has not always been on the winning side. They were just brought closer and have fumbled.
We dash it to PDP
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by 4dor: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
seyigiggle:

if i were him, i would make sure the party lose the coming election to save myself because there is no assurance he might not be tried in court after his tenure.

I love it when I see a sensible comment in the the midst of dumb ones. Your first sentence is on point. God bless you
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Isobug: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
This is a good game.... Ambode and his supporters waited to see if the party cannot change its position by subtituting his name till last week it ended but that didn't happen, So the game plan perfected earlier has kicked off.

Another resignation will follow suit soon, just very soon
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Isobug: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2018
seyigiggle:

Yes.... You got sense
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Charly68: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:
The Lagos APC must be deluded to comfortably believe that Gov.Ambode will easily allow the charade coup it played on him because of a "baba soope godfather" go down without some complications.
I'm not an APC member but I make bold to say the governor did more greatly than the president in term of impacting on the people.
How the Lagos APC suddenly made a volte face and turned around to demonize Ambode the only beacon of light the APC have nationwide will remain a subjection of political discussion for a long time to come.
They said Ambode closed his doors to his party men and women after they sponsored him to power ..True be told when a leader bites the fingers that fed him,he would pay for it dearly ..Haven heard this I withdrew my support for the man.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Beface(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Replication of the primaries will happen

In as much as am an indigene, Epe has not always been on the winning side. They were just brought closer and have fumbled.
We dash it to PDP
LOL PDP will gladly collect. I also heard Ikorodu people are not in the same page with Tinubu because they are also agitating for Governor. Am not doubting Tinubu's supremacy in Lagos but I think after what he did to Ambode there might be some gang up.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by IamAtikulate: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

No wonder the world calls them sophisticated morons
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Denikayan: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Beface:
LOL PDP will gladly collect. I also heard Ikorodu people are not in the same page with Tinubu because they are also agitating for Governor. Am not doubting Tinubu's supremacy in Lagos but I think after what he did to Ambode there might be some gang up.

Trust me, No gang up!

Competing against Sanwo is waste of funds

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
greygoblings:

Without biting?

It may not bite if there is a barrier. But it will surely Roar. If given the chance, it will kill you and use your meat as breakfast cheesy
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Beface(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
Denikayan:

Trust me, No gang up!

Competing against Sanwo is waste of funds
Well let just keep our fingers cross and watch how it plays.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima / Is This The End Of Boko Haram? - REUTERS / DSS Invading Homes Of Judges In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.