Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP (25866 Views)

PHOTO: Former Ambode's Commissioner Joins 2023 Lagos Governorship Race / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Tizu(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Ambode did poorly in Lagos, he can't put up a good fight because Lagosians see him as a failure. He increased LUC with no meaningful projects to show for it.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Afonja007: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Bro, dont be deceived. Lagos politics is too sophisticated for a last minute move by a Governor who has no formidable structure. A greater % of Lagos voters belong to organized groups. They move to the polling units in groups. There are no surprises!
no african nation supposed be using the word sophiscated not to talk of any sate in nigeria angry angry angry angry
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Yankee101: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lol. Tinubu oh
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by hisexcellency34: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
On his own, yes but his combination with Jimi Agbaje can be deadly

Tizu:
Ambode did poorly in Lagos, he can't put up a good fight because Lagosians see him as a failure. He increased LUC with no meaningful projects to show for it.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by semitunde: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Bro, dont be deceived. Lagos politics is too sophisticated for a last minute move by a Governor who has no formidable structure. A greater % of Lagos voters belong to organized groups. They move to the polling units in groups. There are no surprises!

Ogbeni fine boi, you may be right. But guys should tell Sanwo to tone down his propensity for picture ops, especially in places where it seems like he's taking the position of a still-sitting governor. Many active voters are in groups, but many more inactive voters are not. Don't let the latter become active.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Back2Daura(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2018
fyneguy:

And those groups will be divided with money and state power. He only needs to fund the campaign and I can bet you alot of we lagosians are not happy with tinubu and his rascal attitude to a sitting governor.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2018
From what i sense, the Governor is not happy but he is afraid of being impeached

Back2Daura:

And those groups will be divided with money and state power. He only needs to fund the campaign and I can bet you alot of we lagosians are not happy with tinubu and his rascal attitude to a sitting governor.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by hisexcellency34: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
You are right..how many Lagosians came out to protest for him like they did for Fashola? The guy fumble abeg

Tizu:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by nwanyionitsha: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
zlantanfan:
It seems the pigs have started their round 2 begging of ambode to help them support another afonja to lord over them.

Ambode is finished politically and it is even benevolence that has saved him from impeachment.

Sawolu is the real acting governor to every stakeholder while ambode has been striped of every party loyalty, it is normal for every appointee under him to begin to rearrange their own personal political career 2 months to the end.

It seems iPod group want to put ambode in trouble again until he comes up with another press broadcast to distance from the osus
What brought Ipob and osun indigenes into this matter ? Check with psychiatrist for ocd.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by beeceeboy19(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
harmonySings:
ambode wont go down easy
i wish Ambode all the best. Lagos is an APC state to the core.
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by samlake(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
Apc should watch it!
Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by miniyi018(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=Beface post=73604582] LOL PDP will gladly collect. I also heard Ikorodu people are not in the same page with Tinubu because they are also agitating for Governor. Am not doubting Tinubu's supremacy in Lagos but I think after what he did to Ambode there might be some gang up. [/quote

Please, which Ikorodu? Is it the one I know?

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP by Beface(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
[quote author=miniyi018 post=73613785][/quote] You can tell me about the Ikorodu you know because my is just a hear say. But if am not mistaken the last time I check they were agitating for governor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor / Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.