Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Looking For Sister In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Sister In Ibadan (427 Views)

Media Aide To ex-FRSC Marshal Loses Sister In Auto Crash / My Sister In Law Missed Her Flight(please help) / Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo (2) (3) (4)

Looking For Sister In Ibadan by Unrulygal: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2018
My sister traveled to Ibadan with her boyfriend and we haven’t heard from her in 10 days. Is anyone from this area? She is American. Her name is Rajul Jackson, she’s 30 years old, 5’7 and 169 pounds.

DOB 12/25/1987
Re: Looking For Sister In Ibadan by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2018
Unrulygal:
My sister traveled to Ibadan with her boyfriend and we haven’t heard from her in 10 days. Is anyone from this area? She is American. Her name is Rajul Jackson, she’s 30 years old, 5’7 and 169 pounds.

DOB 12/25/1987

You’re not thinking right! Why posting SSN? Why are you only looking for your sister and not both of them?

Are you telling me you don’t know how to make a police report ? SMH

You better post everything for Facebook with their pics and all

You’re looking for someone and you’re posting her SSN how that one want take help for Naija? undecided
Re: Looking For Sister In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 06, 2018
@Unrulygal

Please contact the US Embassy Nigeria website asap. Contact them either by mail or pond number . They have a citizens service there

Report that your sister is missing provide them as much information as you can, they will ensure she is found

Do not SHARE any private information on this forum please
Re: Looking For Sister In Ibadan by Sankabson(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2018
I work and live in IbAdan. Give me the location you heard from last here. And also provide me with her Pics. We should be able to work something out. Please remove her social security number that doesn't work here..
Re: Looking For Sister In Ibadan by bujebudanu1(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2018
Simple. Just give police the boyfriend's Facebook name and no.

Info will surely fall out

Radiographer/ Radiography Students In Canada. / Sam Mbakwe Airport Is On Fire / “Do You Think I Am Your Mate” - Elderly Man Shouts At Airline Hostess (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8