Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo (392 Views)

Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo by mrakeli62: 3:23am On Sep 21, 2019
…accuses in-laws of hiring thugs to beat him

Tragedy struck in Ovia North East Local Government Area near Benin, the Edo State capital, as a man identifies as Mr. Edoghogho Omorogbe, aged 44, has been arrested by the police for killing three members of his family. The suspect was nabbed by operatives of the state command for killing his mother-in-law, sister-inlaw and a six-month-old baby.

The names of the victims were given as Mrs. Alice Omorogbe (52), Mrs. Blessing Efe (25) and baby Osarumwense. Edoghogho was said to have killed the victims on September 17, at their residence at Iguadolor Community in Ovia North East Local Government Area of the state. A two-year-old girl inside the room at the time of attack was, however, spared.

The mutilated bodies of the victims were discovered the following morning by residents of the area. In his confession, Edoghogho said he killed his in-laws because they always hired boys to beat him anytime he had issues with his wife. He said: “I am a tipper driver but since the rains started I was doing menial jobs. I killed them out of annoyance because my mother in-law used boys to beat me up. She would say I am talking to my wife.

If I quarrel with my wife, she will send boys to beat me up. “I didn’t know that the cutlass will hit the baby. After I killed them, I ran away. Later I came out and went to tell my father what I did. I have not seen my wife since I killed her mother and sister.” However, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Chidi Nwabuzor, could not be reached for confirmation of the incident yesterday, but a top police officer who pleaded not to be mentioned, said investigation into the matter had since commenced.

https://www.akelicious.net/tipper-driver-kills-mother-in-law-sister-in-law-6-month-old-baby-in-edo/

Re: Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo by BarrElChapo(m): 3:32am On Sep 21, 2019
Sad cry
Re: Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo by MoxxxxO123(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Tragic
Re: Tipper Driver Kills Mother In-law, Sister In-law, 6-month-old Baby In Edo by Flexherbal(m): 5:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Too bad !

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Force Men To Rents Wives Out To Rich Tourist In Kenya / Traffic Holds Cars, Okada & Pedestrians In Lagos. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Aregbesola - We Have Met US Visa Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.