Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Urgently Need An experienced Website Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgently Need An experienced Website Developer (544 Views)

An Experienced Website Designer Wanted Urgently In Lagos / A Good And Experienced Website Developer Is Needed For A Job. / Experienced Website Developer Wanted Urgently In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need An experienced Website Developer by emirateone: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2010
Hi,
Am looking for an expert in Website Development. Someone who can actually deploy and develop a standard dynamic website. Someone that has years of Website design with past jobs to prove. The person will recreate, redesign and implement an interactive and dynamic website for my company base in the US, Lagos and Abuja. We already have an existing website that is plain and active, hosted in the US but we need to change that. I need an experienced developer with knowledge in Java, asp.net, VB etc.

If you have the capabilities and your are up to the task, then contact me on 08020841588 or 08136615551 on or before Tuesday 3rd August 2010. Also send your CV to my email sholalademo@yahoo.com, I will schedule an appointment and interview with you and my Directors but firstly we need to meet, discuss and refer me to your past jobs, then we are in business. Note; this is a contract job.
Shola
Re: Urgently Need An experienced Website Developer by mcfranc(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
Just sent you a mail
Re: Urgently Need An experienced Website Developer by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2010
well. . . .ehm. . . .how come you are not using a company email address? dont mind me, just kidding. . .

(1) (Reply)

Image Tranfer / Issue With Domain Name Transfer / Web Designing Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.