Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

How Can I Reduce The Side Effects Of Ciprotab - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Reduce The Side Effects Of Ciprotab (869 Views)

I Want To Get Ciprotab And Colamar Pls Help Me / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt / The Terrible/harmful Effects Of Postinor2: Factfinder1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Side Effects Of Ciprotab by micboy24: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2018
please how can i reduce the side effects of ciprotab, i only took 3 pills and stopped after i started feeling the side effects........i am experiencing joint pain, fatigue,nausea........if i had continued, it would have been worse but the little i took i causing alot of discomfort
Re: How Can I Reduce The Side Effects Of Ciprotab by Ejebleje: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2018
One thing a lot of people don’t do while taking broad spectrum antibiotics is that they fail to drink sufficient water,at least 10 litres a day.
That in itself can accentuate the side effects of the medication. It could infact lead to buildup of kidney stones, and kidney malfunction.

Western medicine is not perfect ,and infact is more of a Greek gift, it does harm whilst doing good, so there are very little ways to mitigate the side effect of drugs.Maybe it’s a little price to pay to have the meds do it’s work.

That said, prevention is always better.Make sure you’re not over dosing in the pills.and what ever illness you may be treating, drink lots of water, try to eat well, and get lots of rest as you convalesce.

Lastly, meds that attack pathogens or parasites are to be taken strictly based on prescription from WELL QUALIFIED DOCTORS,or PHARMACISTS. These are not food supplements you start and stop as you like, if not your body system risks building resistance to these meds if they are abused,meaning you could take them, and they wouldn’t work. Take heed.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Side Effects Of Ciprotab by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Bro please do you have WhatsApp.. let’s talk biko

(1) (Reply)

The health benefits of pawpaw seed will blow your mind / How To Get Harder Erection / Family Planning: What You Know About Injectables Contraceptives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.