Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women (28719 Views)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Tonto Dikeh Receives 2 Car Gifts On Her 35th Birthday / Jackie Appiah Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by nyong1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by Mogajunior(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Simplkush & Nwaimkpe are two mad people on this platform. The diff btwn d two is dat Simplkush is blunt, rude
simpleKUSH:
Nonsense, after sucking dick from uncircumcised alhaji's she think she can now bribe God....
her hell fire will be hotter than banky w's
& simply stupid why Nwaimkpe is radical, irrational & intellectually stupid.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by dreezybines: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Cedarwealth:

how can someone tell u that u lack sense?...how did u put all this together?..chai!

grin grin grin Anyone that takes that guy serious is either new to NL or doesn't know him properly...
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by McBenedict(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2018
If u nid husband alert me
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by OlamiSegemenge(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
I knw say I go still f**k dis lady soon... her Toto go thick
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
GOD will continue to prosper u

www.AprokoGist247.me

www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by osismog(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2018
That's adorable congrats to her
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by Theophinio(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Excellent generosity from my crush
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Market Women by liyahwillie(f): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2018
simpleKUSH:
Nonsense, after sucking dick from uncircumcised alhaji's she think she can now bribe God....
her hell fire will be hotter than banky w's

ARE U ANYWAY BETTER THAN HER..."SEE POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK" OMO ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HER.......IF SHE Bleep ALHAJI AS U SAID GO HELL AND U WEY TAKE TRAMADOL OR DEY Bleep GAL WEY U NEVER MARRY,OMO NA STILL DAT ONE BEDROOM FLAT FOR HELL UNA GO STILL RENT TOGETHER....MTCHEWW
DECEIVE YA SEF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards / 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” / Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.