Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” (28728 Views)

2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / 2face Idibia Meets Governor Obiano In Awka- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by CastedAyo: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerian musician and entrepreneur 2Face has asked people to believe whatever they hear about him from others, Igbere TV reports.

The 46-year-old singer in an Instagram story on Thursday said he no longer has time to explain himself to anyone.

The post which is a quote reads;
“Whatever you heard about me, please believe it. I no longer have time to explain myself. You can add some if you want.”

https://instagram.com/stories/official2baba/2714745844404496628?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

This comes after the father of seven defended his wife, Annie Idibia against critics who accused her of creating a burner account and sending a message to Justin Idibia, son of 2face’s baby mama Pero Adeniyi.

13 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by TundeWX: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy True vibes
People will always talk

59 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Juliusmomoh: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2021
That's how i want it now...

Anything you hear about me, belive it.

I don't give a fuc.k..

76 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Aufbauh(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2021
I stop explaining myself when i realize people only understand from their own level of perception.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by rajiedreez: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Ha
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Wawelexy(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
That's how i want it now...

Anything you hear about me, belive it.

I don't give a fuc.k..

Seconded!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by AdaSunshine(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
There comes that point in one's life when you stop feeling the need to explain your every action, especially to those that do not matter. You just do not care anymore.
I think Tuface has arrived at that phase, though it took him long enough.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by KingEverest: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
That's exactly my mentality now, don't waste your time trying to keep a good reputation, some people must hate you no matter how good your are

28 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by KingEverest: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2021
AdaSunshine:
There comes that point in one's life when you stop feeling the need to explain your every action, especially to those that do not matter. You just do not care anymore.
I think Tuface has arrived at that phase, though it took him long enough.
Exactly me too

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2021
Same here
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by ThankGodFriday(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Noted
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Alababoys: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
brother wey mu.... if you are above 40 of age visit Alaba boys .com for old record music, thank me later
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by DarkCaesar(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
When is slawormi the damn nigga getting out of cell?

17 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Hotzone(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
I hear say you win Grammy

2 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by OssyMalik: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na so Tuface. You cannot come and kill your self
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by almsofgold: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Baba na don. this move don guarantee say any 2baba news don spoil Market for bloggers dem . e no go sellgrin
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by MosayA: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Abeg add yours o, to make it sweet
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by temitope27(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Me too owe no one any explanation
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by BKayy: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
If only you know what people hear about you Mr 2face Idibia
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Yaggi: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

4 Likes

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by VOsimhen144(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
2baba don't mind them. Most Nigerians are hypocrite.

As for me oo, na nyash wey go kill me I dey follow now.

I don't think God can save me becus he created both small and Big nyash.
Infact, In the book of Gen 1:31 says it all...."And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good"

Indeed my God is Great and BIG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by DanHaske: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
What has Annie done this time
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na so e suppose be.. stop living your life explaining to ppl
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Kingcalls: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by publicenemy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by Orogopa: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Father of all nations
Re: 2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” by mbahdi(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
And who cares

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Chidinma Debuts New Look / P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) / Empress Njamah's Sexy Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.