Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari Clone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Clone? (1009 Views)

Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? / Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Clone? by mikeycharles(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2018
Still ongoing with the cloning of the Nigerian President; Muhammadu Buhari, I've gathered some picture evidence which may or may not proof as evidence to the inherent accusations currently trending online.

http://www.harrlexconcept.com.ng/news/2514/

Although there is some scientific evidence that the brain manipulates the eye to see what it wants it to see. Some psychologists believe we sometimes view things (news, books, media and pictures) from the author/witer perspective. In other words, when we retrieve a memory of a past experience, our visual perspective is often shifted in such a way that we no longer see the events unfolding through our own field of vision as we originally saw them, but we watch ourselves from the outside looking on as if we were an observer of the experience rather than the subject who lived it. In the theater of our autobiographical memories, we move from center stage out into the audience.
This entails that the writings of opportunist and often satire jokes/videos may have a negative effect on the way our brain imagine things, constant repetition is known to "reconfigure" our thinking faculties and hence viewing things in a whole different light. in this case some persons might even be pushing an agenda which due to constant emphasis and "repetition" (Seeing defamatory articles over and over again) may be producing these views.

Sometimes our brains try to make things seem real but in reality they are not, a common example is clouds, most times clouds may resemble a lion, girl or even an elephant. All these is the brain trying to connect dots that are not there, in the case of the Buhari/Jubril scandal, it might just be a case of "looking at clouds" or something much deeper.
Here are some photos for you to decide:

Source:https://www.harrlexconcept.com.ng/buhari-clone/

Re: Buhari Clone? by Frankdoz27: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please join me on my 30 days and night prayer for jubril themed, " OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".
Re: Buhari Clone? by mikeycharles(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2018
Frankdoz27:
Please join me on my 30 days and night prayer for jubril themed, " OPERATION THE CAP MUST FALL".
I screamed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What A Girl Posted About Nigeria / 2019: Next Level ? Just In: Deputy Senate President Visits Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu / Appeals Court Upholds Apc's Abdulrahman's Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.